Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Oura's Corner of Half-Priced Plots. Pokesoq added. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:25 pm
Work List

1. Reply to Aruna + Flidais RP.
2. Start Moros + Nyx RP.

If you are not on this list and you should be, please PM me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:27 pm
Open for posts.  

Lady_Ourania

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:56 pm
Hopefully you don't mind the posting then!

For Sitareh I can provide Falconwing as the one who teases her about her habit of talking to inanimate objects. He's particularly mouthy at this age and tends to not care what his words land him in, but he's not exactly mean - more "this is what I think and you're gonna listen k? K". If she was avid enough about it, though, he'd probably start to believe her; it wouldn't sound so outlandish to him after someone else regaling him with tales of Soquili with multiple sets of wings (which he is totally jealous of). In return Sitareh could always poke fun at how obsessively cleanly he feels like he needs to be. Falcon's just a foal full of blustert, so I'm thinking it could turn into a strange sort of friendship. XD

And for Medea I can throw out Bernard as the exceptionally weak-minded stallion she could take advantage of. Although raised to be a soldier (as was standard in his old herd), he consistently managed to muck up every other test until eventually he self-imposed exile and began to wander the lands, hoping that broadening his horizons would help his ungainly persona smooth out into the polished stone of a true knight. So far it's only exacerbated his skittish nature. 8D; But he treats ladies very well (out of fear for their judgment upon him if nothing else), and depending on how Medea takes to him he'd easily be putty in her hooves for some lulz.

If you're also interested in something else, Bernard believes that ever since he came into possession of his tiki necklace his bad luck's been on the rise, and Marla could prey upon his suspicions.

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:04 pm
Ol-j-man

Totally don't mind~ Always pleased to see interest. <3

Sita could use someone to push back against her, since her family is pretty accepting of her varied strains of strange. Falconwing sounds like he could provide without getting violent about it, which is preferable. Sita would also be more than happy to indulge him with stories about her multi-winged friend, Honeydew, as she shares in the wing envy department. I'm not entirely sure she'd tease him if he were fussy about cleanliness, though she would be confused if he refused to play with her in the mud or something, so there's that to consider. Unsurprisingly, being forest-blessed did not instill a stellar sense of hygiene in her, much to her mother's chagrin. They could definitely turn out to be friends, since Sita is nearly incapable of holding a grudge, and she adores anyone who gives her the time of day.

I almost feel bad about pitting Medea against Bernard, just because she is merciless, and it sounds like he's been stomped down once too often already. That's not to say I'd be unwilling, just that I would, you know, feel bad about it. >> It's probably important to note that she's highly suspicious of docile-seeming stallions, since they oppose everything she encountered while growing up. But there are always ways of letting her know that Bernard's genuine. It would probably take a while for that tidbit to sink in, and she would be a prickly brat in the meantime, but it's possible~

I'm sorry to say that I am horribly behind with Marla RPs at the moment, and to top it all off her muse is being fickle. We could consider that in the future, if you're still interested? At any rate, I'm excited for both of the previous suggestions, so depending on which character you'd like to play more, we can start one now and save the other for a bit later. I'd rather stagger them than start both at once is all, since my track record with multiple RPs is abysmal. Let me know your preferences and we'll see what we can churn out!  

Lady_Ourania

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:33 am
Oh gosh, forest hygiene would set him off so bad. XD When I come back from helpin my sis move into college later today, I wouldn't mind makin the foal rp first (my muse is biased for the baby of the group).

And I don't mind if Marla gets merciless! If anything, Bernard needs some rp'd out manipulation since it's been all background thus far. That, and it's kinda fun to torture him~ Should your muse get better with time, I'll still be open for my other suggestion!

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:52 am
*Chuckles* Sounds good! Sita's usually pretty easy to rally, muse-wise, so hopefully I won't take ages to get back to you. She also needs a solid friend, since most of her RPs tend lag a bit. Good luck with the moving thing, and congrats to your sister~

I'm not sure if Medea's mature/patient enough for flat-out manipulation just yet, but she would definitely torment and boss him around if he persisted in hanging out around her. I have plans for her to join one of the Harpy tribes, so Bernard would be good practice. As for the Marla RP, I'll definitely let you know when she's open for interaction again. :3

Ol-j-man

Lady_Ourania

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:56 pm
Oh God, I'm sorry about the wait! Another shop I'm in had a small event going on that sapped my attention. Here you go for Sita, and apologies if I derped up somewhere. Would you rather I quote you when I respond or pm?

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:39 am
Ol-j-man

No need to apologize. It'll probably be a bit before I can get back to you, so a couple of days is really nothing. xD And nope, it's fine as it is. You can quote me in the main thread regarding replies, and I'll do the same if that's good for you. Thanks for starting!  

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:58 pm
'Kay, guys, I know I've been terrible lately, and I want to apologize to everyone who has been waiting on me. You've all been tremendously patient, and I appreciate it, I really do. I'm working my way through my list as of now, and I hope to get to everyone in the near future. If you are no longer interested in the RP, I completely understand. I'm going to reply anyway, unless you emphatically do not want me to do so, in which case please let me know, either by PM or posting here. No hard feelings, obviously, since you've all been waiting on me for far too long. Thanks so much. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:55 pm
Lady_Ourania

I would love for my girl Falling Rock to meet Mephistopheles and wish for her father to stop trying to find her/capture her for a while. (I'm waiting for a custom slot for him, so that would probably be the duration of her wish. I just can't RP her running from him very well when he doesn't exist yet, so this will give me a good excuse for his absence. :3) Let me know what you think. <3  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:27 am
Baby Pandah

I'd definitely be up for Meph meeting your gal, but there are some caveats that I should be upfront about when it comes to dealing with the demon. The biggest thing is that using the wishing potion means that her wish will go wrong, maybe even horribly so. The potion itself has been tainted by his hate, so anything that it grants becomes equally twisted. For instance, she might end up being captured by a completely different creature, or some other consequence that we could work out on an individual basis. But it isn't simply that she would ask and receive exactly what she desired, even if he wouldn't tell her as much. It might keep her from her father, but it would land her in a mess of other troubles.

The other hurdle is that Meph has to be interested in her plight. It could be about presentation, content, whatever, but he's got to be convinced, essentially. The wishes he has are limited, and Meph is nothing if not self-interested. If he can find a way for her fear to benefit him, he might be more amenable. Again, this can all be worked out on an individual basis, but I didn't want to toss you into the deep end since my initial disclaimer isn't altogether informative.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:13 am
Lady_Ourania

That sounds fine to me. smile Adds a little spice to her plots. Right now she's just a spoiled brat running away from her over controlling father. Haha. Perhaps she could be captured by a much more evil being as you suggested. In general, she hates being controlled or tied down more than anything.

As far as making it interesting to him I'm not sure how she would do that. Perhaps she could offer something to trade?  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:27 pm
Baby Pandah

Great! But yup, pretty much the only requirement is that it goes wrong. I'm sure you could find an equal or greater evil that she would need to contend with as a result of the backfiring wish. :3

Well, his ultimate decision on the matter will likely stem from the RP itself. Meph is a picky one. He might do a trade, but it would have to be substantial. Not necessarily a firstborn, but something along those lines? It would also have to be something he could collect on easily. (The last firstborn deal he made did not go as expected, hurrhurr). I can't tell you exactly what would entice him, and I think it's better to leave that up to you and whatever is ICly possible for Falling Rock. Unfortunately, his last few ties to the outside world were all mares, so he has a bit of an extended grudge going against their sex at the moment. But if she's desperate and foolish enough, and offers him something that he wants, he might bargain~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:32 pm
Wow, okay, so updates! I have four new mares added, and a slew of new plots for some of my other ponies. Sitareh is officially being played as a young adult rather than a filly, so jump on that train if you'd like. I am also caught up on all of my current RPs according to my list, but if you have a difference of opinion on that front, please contact me either through here or PM so that I can rectify it immediately.  

Lady_Ourania

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:58 pm
I already talked to Tsu about this one via PM but I wanted to see if you wanted in on it too. My boyo Patricius will be meeting Tiamat, and we were thinking that they could eventually come into contact with Tia's sister, and possibly become a dysfunctional yet still effective(how that makes sense I dunno. lol) traveling group. And then see where rp and plots go from there. lol Interested?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff