The Fire Inside - Morag's Plot thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:14 am
lool, he's a bit different than just an a**. xD In a sort of worse kind of way. Aaand it's gonna fatally bite him in the...a**, eventually. He's the sort who can definitely act the part of a good, more virtuous guy, though, if he sees a reason to. So yeaah, it'd be a sort of manipulation thing coming on, with possibly delicious long term drama. buut like I said, I dunno or think you'd go for that, which is totally fine! 8D regardless, we should do some spymaster/watcher RP > D she can send him off on mission things  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:25 am
oo DeD

Hullo!
I have a seer girl who's the daughter of a Nergui and is (very slowly) on their tail. Could be an interesting meet, if you're interested c:

Sure! Sounds like interesting plot. xD I dunno how it would turn out though.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:28 am
wooga Paes
lool, he's a bit different than just an a**. xD In a sort of worse kind of way. Aaand it's gonna fatally bite him in the...a**, eventually. He's the sort who can definitely act the part of a good, more virtuous guy, though, if he sees a reason to. So yeaah, it'd be a sort of manipulation thing coming on, with possibly delicious long term drama. buut like I said, I dunno or think you'd go for that, which is totally fine! 8D regardless, we should do some spymaster/watcher RP > D she can send him off on mission things

I -might- be interested in having him charm her into falling in love with him and then breaking her heart, but I would have to really thing about it. She's not the frivolous type and that would be a major event for her. I would prefer a mutual attraction sort of relationship, but it is a possibility.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:50 pm
If you want I can PM you some brainstormy ideas! o: and then you can decide if you're interested or not~ <3  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:52 pm
wooga Paes
If you want I can PM you some brainstormy ideas! o: and then you can decide if you're interested or not~ <3

<3 sure!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:55 pm
Would your girl want to be a type of role model for Banhishikha? :3 Maybe something like Ban thinking she's the cooliest firekin around, and wanting to be just like her. They're related, I believe.

User Image  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:17 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]
Would your girl want to be a type of role model for Banhishikha? :3 Maybe something like Ban thinking she's the cooliest firekin around, and wanting to be just like her. They're related, I believe.

User Image

Oh, I'm sure they are related, in some way. xD But rp would be great! It would be funny to have a little shadow.

And, if you're interested in it, she can be groomed to be a watcher. Its part of Morag's job to 'hand-pick" canditates to train up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:07 pm
That would be really awesome. xD I could start some stuff up in a bit? :3 Or if you want to start something that'd be good.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:45 am
[ Lady Kiya ]
That would be really awesome. xD I could start some stuff up in a bit? :3 Or if you want to start something that'd be good.

Feel free to start something up and toss it at me!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:45 am
I would love RPPP. I have many.

Miah: The firekin's Nergui prisoner. He is very unemotional and strange, but maybe she'd like to try to get some truth out of him. Could do larger plots too.
Mizuka: I honestly haven't done much with him, so I am still figuring him out. He is one of the Hongshan, but he keeps to the outskirts of the group. He's been interviewed before, but since Morag is new boss, maybe she wants to reinterview some of the Hongshan now that she has some perspective?

and here is Elcca's full image. She is also open to RP, or can tag along for any of the above.

Mimsey

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:56 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23228159 Rp for you. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:11 am
Mimsey
I would love RPPP. I have many.

Miah: The firekin's Nergui prisoner. He is very unemotional and strange, but maybe she'd like to try to get some truth out of him. Could do larger plots too.
Mizuka: I honestly haven't done much with him, so I am still figuring him out. He is one of the Hongshan, but he keeps to the outskirts of the group. He's been interviewed before, but since Morag is new boss, maybe she wants to reinterview some of the Hongshan now that she has some perspective?

and here is Elcca's full image. She is also open to RP, or can tag along for any of the above.

ALL THE RPS, Mims. All the rps, ever.

If there is going to be an rp with the regents, I'd like to do that first, I think, before she starts interrogating people. Just so I have an idea of what she's been told about the job and what she needs to do. Unless you can give me a bit of a summary of how it'd go. I don't want to assume too much of what she's been told to do and what she's decided to do on her own.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:45 pm
Banhi is totally Morag's first cousin 8D *Brick'd*

Also, you know you can prod me for Firekin RP 8D heart (And I totally need to reply to the one we have now... 8D;; )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:18 pm
Andranis
Banhi is totally Morag's first cousin 8D *Brick'd*

Also, you know you can prod me for Firekin RP 8D heart (And I totally need to reply to the one we have now... 8D;; )

xD all the rps, all the time! lol

And I have such a hard time tracing Morag's family line. emo I need to make her a tree or something.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Mimsey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:34 pm
Sounds good to me! <3 I figure I'll give everyone a weekish to not go RP overload on everyone, but the regent RP should be up either late weekend or monday of next week. It won't be an event though, just a normal ORP.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff