Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:42 am
SoA's Name: Ou Se
Proper Name: Qing Jie
House Desired: South
Desired Rank: Messenger
Personality: Ou Se is a people person. She loves to be around others, whether she knows them or not, almost as much as she loves to run. She tends toward the cheerful and can seem shallow. She prefers not to talk about her past, because she still misses her parents, brother and sister and has never discovered what happened to them.
Why do you wanna join? Ou Se was only a juvenile when she was separated from her family during a great storm and flash flood. For all her family was fast, no mortal's speed could have exceeded that of the rushing waters and before the pink cheetah knew it, she was on one side of a sudden raging river and her family was on the other. The rest of her childhood was a brutal adjustment to the world of self-sufficience and Ou Se hated it. The fear, the unreliabilitly of food, the being so tired and hungry she could hardly walk, let alone run. The last hurt most, since she loved running. To be able to join the Tianxia, to have a job that consisted mostly of running (and also reciting messages word for word, but that is a necessary evil) and still be guaranteed enough food and a safe place to sleep every night is a dream come true for her.
Are Any cubs or juveniles joining with this SoA? No
Names, images and owners: My Girl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:43 pm
mouselet
SoA's Name: Ou Se
Proper Name: Qing Jie
House Desired: South
Desired Rank: Messenger
Personality: Ou Se is a people person. She loves to be around others, whether she knows them or not, almost as much as she loves to run. She tends toward the cheerful and can seem shallow. She prefers not to talk about her past, because she still misses her parents, brother and sister and has never discovered what happened to them.
Why do you wanna join? Ou Se was only a juvenile when she was separated from her family during a great storm and flash flood. For all her family was fast, no mortal's speed could have exceeded that of the rushing waters and before the pink cheetah knew it, she was on one side of a sudden raging river and her family was on the other. The rest of her childhood was a brutal adjustment to the world of self-sufficience and Ou Se hated it. The fear, the unreliabilitly of food, the being so tired and hungry she could hardly walk, let alone run. The last hurt most, since she loved running. To be able to join the Tianxia, to have a job that consisted mostly of running (and also reciting messages word for word, but that is a necessary evil) and still be guaranteed enough food and a safe place to sleep every night is a dream come true for her.
Names, images and owners: My Girl
<3 love 'er! She's in xD I think Saffy prolly already told/OK'd you but YAR. quoting for official-ness.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:31 pm
Uh, hi... I won a lovely blue girl quite some time ago, but RL happened in a big way and I never got to set her up with a JRP... I'm wondering if I still own her, or if she's been rehomed due to my inactivity...
Kaori/Lin Lin wanted to be a teacher in the east house.

IF she's still mine, is anyone interested in helping me with a proper JRP?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:22 pm
Pearlyblue
Uh, hi... I won a lovely blue girl quite some time ago, but RL happened in a big way and I never got to set her up with a JRP... I'm wondering if I still own her, or if she's been rehomed due to my inactivity...
Kaori/Lin Lin wanted to be a teacher in the east house.

IF she's still mine, is anyone interested in helping me with a proper JRP?
Nope, not rehomed. <3 I'd be happy to help in a JRP! but I've been ridiculously slow lately.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:14 pm
wooga Paes
Nope, not rehomed. <3 I'd be happy to help in a JRP! but I've been ridiculously slow lately.

I totally don't mind. Did you have anyone in particular in mind?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:07 am
Pearlyblue
wooga Paes

I totally don't mind. Did you have anyone in particular in mind?
Savassi is my east house boy! <3 So him xD  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:24 am
SoA Names: Bohlale Mila // Xiao
Played by: F a y t h - x
Known: East and some what in the North house, mostly among warriors and teachers.
Personality: In his younger days Xiao was moody, proud, disrespectful, always seeking praise and acknowledgement. He seldom got as much as he craved, being part of a large family 'n all. This frustrated him, and he spent much of his adolescence angry and resentful - a royal grumpy guss - acting out for attention. In a fit of young rebellion he spent some time in the North House as he was intrigued by the militaristic training and lifestyle. He partook in fighting lessons and training, while also holding to the East-House's focus on wisdom. Together this began to mold him into a better lion.
Since becoming an adult he has learned he doesn't necessarily need acknowledgement of the things he does or praise, and has become a much more kind and empathetic lion. Though he still has some issues to work through, he is far more composed and receptive, even a little more laid back. He's still proud, but much better when it comes to humility.
Maybe he...: Is likely to visit the North House to keep up with his fighting skills. Maybe he has sparred with you, or was once your student? Maybe you were childhood acquaintances and was treated badly by him and still think he's a meany-pants?
Other: He is known to be easy to provoke in to a challenge.
Things no one should know: His past is pretty much an open book.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:31 am
F a y t h - x
SoA Names: Bohlale Mila // Xiao
Played by: F a y t h - x
Known: East and some what in the North house, mostly among warriors and teachers.
Personality: In his younger days Xiao was moody, proud, disrespectful, always seeking praise and acknowledgement. He seldom got as much as he craved, being part of a large family 'n all. This frustrated him, and he spent much of his adolescence angry and resentful - a royal grumpy guss - acting out for attention. In a fit of young rebellion he spent some time in the North House as he was intrigued by the militaristic training and lifestyle. He partook in fighting lessons and training, while also holding to the East-House's focus on wisdom. Together this began to mold him into a better lion.
Since becoming an adult he has learned he doesn't necessarily need acknowledgement of the things he does or praise, and has become a much more kind and empathetic lion. Though he still has some issues to work through, he is far more composed and receptive, even a little more laid back. He's still proud, but much better when it comes to humility.
Maybe he...: Is likely to visit the North House to keep up with his fighting skills. Maybe he has sparred with you, or was once your student? Maybe you were childhood acquaintances and was treated badly by him and still think he's a meany-pants?
Other: He is known to be easy to provoke in to a challenge.
Things no one should know: His past is pretty much an open book.
added! <3 so sorry for delay, school was eating me up  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:38 pm
SoA's Name: Manach
Proper Name: Xian Mao
House Desired: East
Desired Rank: Student - Goal of Scholar of History
Personality: As the head of their little family clan, Xian Mao is a very level-headed lion. Everything he does, he attempts to be fair about it, including dealing with his relatives.
Why do you wanna join? It's a Chinese Dragon theme lion... Does it need more reason? emotion_awesome
Names, images and owners: Lion!

SoA's Name: Fubai
Proper Name: Xian Ting
Desired Rank: Hunter
Personality: Xian Ting is fairly sour and rough around the edges. Because of prejudices in their old pride, he left when he was an adolescent(Only to be followed by his twin, Ming, and later chased down by their older brother), and lived a rough life. He's raised his children, even in their mother's absence, like his mother raised him - Caring, gentle, and to hold no prejudices against anyone, be it for coloration, patterning, or even species.
Why do you wanna join? It's a Chinese Dragon theme lion... Does it need more reason? emotion_awesome

SoA's Name: Chun
Proper Name: Xian Ming
Personality: Xian Ming is very unlike his twin, Ting, in being utterly chipper and happy. He adores being around everyone, and thinks of strangers as a friend he just hasn't properly met yet. It's hard to make him sad, and even harder to make him angry. He left their old pride with Ting, having a very strong bond with his twin.

SoA's Name: Zongse
Proper Name: Xian Jian
Desired Rank: Student - Goal of Philosopher
Personality: As the oldest of Xian Ting's children and the oldest in his generation of the clan, Jian is well aware that should something happen to his uncle, he will take the helm and become the family patriarch. He doesn't mind this, though, as he's grown up as fair-minded as his uncle. One of Jian's favorite things to do is sit playing games that involve careful thought(IE, Mancala, or any number of chess-like games). He's a studious lion, always happy to seek knowledge. He values brain over brawn.

SoA's Name: Lan'se
Proper Name: Xian Qing
House Desired: North
Desired Rank: Guard
Personality: Xian Qing is very competitive, though mostly she relegates it to being competitive with her twin brother, Chen. She prides herself on her fighting skills, finding no better opponent than Chen to spar with. She isn't immune to losing, of course, and finds losses to be great learning experiences. She values a balance of both brawn and brain.

SoA's Name: Hongse
Proper Name: Xian Chen
Personality: You'd never know Xian Chen was not only the middle son and brother, but the middle sibling overall! As competitive as his sister is, Chen can be over-confident with an ego to match, so much to the point that when Qing beats him in a spar, he's a sore loser for days and sometimes weeks. He tends to value brawn over brain, so he tends to at times not be the brightest paint in the pot.

SoA's Name: Jin
Proper Name: Xian Wen
House Desired: East - At a later date, she may see about switching to the West House
Desired Rank: Student
Personality: Xian Wen is all about looking pretty, very unlike her sister. Why fight when it could mess up her beautiful golden coat? She doesn't really care too much about coming off as intelligent like her oldest and youngest brother(Though she does have her own hidden depths that she won't readily reveal), preferring to take things and try to make herself and others look good. In human terms, she'd be prone to fashion design.

SoA's Name: Xiao
Proper Name: Xian Feng
Personality: The youngest of his siblings and the one to take most after their father in looks, Feng has been utterly babied by his brothers, sisters, and father. When his uncles entered the picture, it didn't change too much. He doesn't resent his family for it, but he dreams of doing something more with his life. Right now, he simply follows his twin around and does what she does, which at the moment is primarily aimed at 'look pretty'. Like Jian, he doesn't value brawn as much as brain, but he favors personality far more than if someone is smart or strong.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:47 am
Andranis
SoA's Name: Manach
Proper Name: Xian Mao
Desired Rank: Student - Goal of Scholar of History
Personality: As the head of their little family clan, Xian Mao is a very level-headed lion. Everything he does, he attempts to be fair about it, including dealing with his relatives.

SoA's Name: Fubai
Proper Name: Xian Ting
Personality: Xian Ting is fairly sour and rough around the edges. Because of prejudices in their old pride, he left when he was an adolescent(Only to be followed by his twin, Ming, and later chased down by their older brother), and lived a rough life. He's raised his children, even in their mother's absence, like his mother raised him - Caring, gentle, and to hold no prejudices against anyone, be it for coloration, patterning, or even species.

SoA's Name: Chun
Proper Name: Xian Ming
Personality: Xian Ming is very unlike his twin, Ting, in being utterly chipper and happy. He adores being around everyone, and thinks of strangers as a friend he just hasn't properly met yet. It's hard to make him sad, and even harder to make him angry. He left their old pride with Ting, having a very strong bond with his twin.

SoA's Name: Zongse
Proper Name: Xian Jian
Desired Rank: Student - Goal of Philosopher
Personality: As the oldest of Xian Ting's children and the oldest in his generation of the clan, Jian is well aware that should something happen to his uncle, he will take the helm and become the family patriarch. He doesn't mind this, though, as he's grown up as fair-minded as his uncle. One of Jian's favorite things to do is sit playing games that involve careful thought(IE, Mancala, or any number of chess-like games). He's a studious lion, always happy to seek knowledge. He values brain over brawn.

SoA's Name: Lan'se
Proper Name: Xian Qing
Personality: Xian Qing is very competitive, though mostly she relegates it to being competitive with her twin brother, Chen. She prides herself on her fighting skills, finding no better opponent than Chen to spar with. She isn't immune to losing, of course, and finds losses to be great learning experiences. She values a balance of both brawn and brain.

SoA's Name: Hongse
Proper Name: Xian Chen
Personality: You'd never know Xian Chen was not only the middle son and brother, but the middle sibling overall! As competitive as his sister is, Chen can be over-confident with an ego to match, so much to the point that when Qing beats him in a spar, he's a sore loser for days and sometimes weeks. He tends to value brawn over brain, so he tends to at times not be the brightest paint in the pot.

SoA's Name: Jin
Proper Name: Xian Wen
House Desired: East - At a later date, she may see about switching to the West House
Personality: Xian Wen is all about looking pretty, very unlike her sister. Why fight when it could mess up her beautiful golden coat? She doesn't really care too much about coming off as intelligent like her oldest and youngest brother(Though she does have her own hidden depths that she won't readily reveal), preferring to take things and try to make herself and others look good. In human terms, she'd be prone to fashion design.

SoA's Name: Xiao
Proper Name: Xian Feng
Personality: The youngest of his siblings and the one to take most after their father in looks, Feng has been utterly babied by his brothers, sisters, and father. When his uncles entered the picture, it didn't change too much. He doesn't resent his family for it, but he dreams of doing something more with his life. Right now, he simply follows his twin around and does what she does, which at the moment is primarily aimed at 'look pretty'. Like Jian, he doesn't value brawn as much as brain, but he favors personality far more than if someone is smart or strong.
all good with me! emotion_dowant dragonss  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:15 am
SoA Names: Ceria / Shanshan faguang de hua
SoA's current House: West
Are you changing Houses? Yes
If so, to which one? East
Is your SoA changing Ranks? Yes
If so, to which one? Student
Via: RP?
Requirements met: (Do I need any? ::anxious look:: )
Any other notes: Shanshan is becoming an adult and choosing her own way of living. As such, she would like to spend time studying history, law, and tradition. Beyond that, I'm not sure what she'll do.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:38 pm
Talencia
SoA Names: Ceria / Shanshan faguang de hua
SoA's current House: West
Are you changing Houses? Yes
If so, to which one? East
Is your SoA changing Ranks? Yes
If so, to which one? Student
Via: RP?
Requirements met: (Do I need any? ::anxious look:: )
Any other notes: Shanshan is becoming an adult and choosing her own way of living. As such, she would like to spend time studying history, law, and tradition. Beyond that, I'm not sure what she'll do.
No need for RP! Shanshan is good to go whee  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:59 pm
Hey! I've got some juicy gossip!
I'm listening! Lady Ming is days away from stepping down
Where does this rumor circulate? Primarily the South house but has circulated to just about everywhere

I'm listening! Heiress Sida marriage to her consort is only days away
Where does this rumor circulate? The South, circulated to other houses  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:39 am
I'm listening! Rumor says that Hsiu Mei cheats in races... The rumor doesn't say how.
Where does this rumor circulate? Middle/low class (especially messengers), mostly in South house.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:01 pm
Yup, MORE xd ; I'll likely edit in missing info as it pops in ~

SoA's Name: Jua'taka
Proper Name: Taiyang
House Desired: West
Desired Rank: Storyteller (I THINK Student is the predecessor rank, but I didn't find anything...?)
Personality: A seer disenchanted with the ways she was raised on, Jua wandered a long while with no real direction. She harbors anger at her father for lying, and anger at Finar-si for apparently lying about the power of the Firekin's old ways.

She feels apt in her ability to tell stories, having learned the trade from her mother who was, herself, a storyteller. She's not much for using her seer abilities, finding them more a pain in the rear than anything since her visions aren't exactly clear, anyway. She almost feels lied to by them...
Why do you wanna join? After an encounter with a calm and personal-history-enigmatic lion, who spoke of new beginnings, Jua found her way to the Tianxia seeking one.
Are Any cubs or juveniles joining with this SoA? Yes
Names, images and owners: Names and owners pending - Cub 1 Cub 2 Cub 3 + two customs  
[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff