Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Herds
{Public} The Coral Cove: A Seathi Herd ((OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:37 pm
I give you three girls.

Nerina: Is leadership even though she's more than a bit odd. She would be a good the lead mare or the advisory position.
User Image

Melusine: Is Rina's daughter and generally a happy individual. She's good at scouting and could perhaps be taught to guard. Sine is lifemated to Demeter's Pushmataha. Push is not really RPed but it is assumed he is around wherever Sine goes.
User Image

Jem: Likes nothing more than the water on her tail and sun on her back. Is deftly quick and very curious. Would make a good "snoop".
User Image

I wish there were more Seathi around a year ago why I tried to make a seathi herd. There were a few people interested in that one if you want to contact them Loony. Link Here

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:25 pm
I am so happy to see some interest. Great ideas guys, and when I get back to my pc I will update everything. Maybe we can get some minor RP's set up soon.  

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:01 pm
[+Katch+]

i'm not really sure where they'd fit in to tell you the truth, Mae would probably be a good adviser, Gui, maybe a snoop, they're both really friendly little bubblies.

Do you want to RP them some and see where they fit in, or should I go ahead and put them in the herd like this?

Painted Moose

I offer Alohilani as a "Troop" member. :3

Added!

SylverStar
I would like to have 'Enakai join. I was wondering on location. I would really like 'Enakai to live in a coral reef. Though the rp map is not really marked with water locations...I'm guessing there would be one near the jungle. 'Enakai would fit well as a troop.

Oh some other things to think about...would be how are the children raised. Will there be nannies that help with that or will they be raised solely by the parents? Also might be good to have some sort of food gatherers. And that would give a diversity of jobs.

We can work on the location... I think a reef would be a great place to at least have part of the herd. It could provide cover and protection. I honestly have not thought of location at all yet.

Enakai has been added!

I have also added your suggestions for positions to the thread! Thanks!

Teh Roarie
I give you three girls.

Nerina: Is leadership even though she's more than a bit odd. She would be a good the lead mare or the advisory position.

Melusine: Is Rina's daughter and generally a happy individual. She's good at scouting and could perhaps be taught to guard. Sine is lifemated to Demeter's Pushmataha. Push is not really RPed but it is assumed he is around wherever Sine goes.

Jem: Likes nothing more than the water on her tail and sun on her back. Is deftly quick and very curious. Would make a good "snoop".

I wish there were more Seathi around a year ago why I tried to make a seathi herd. There were a few people interested in that one if you want to contact them Loony. Link Here

With the leadership roles, I kinda like to see them be RP'ed a bit first, so with Nerina, maybe you could get some post some links to some already completed, or get a few??

For Melusine, I'll start her in "The Snoops" and then she can move up?

Jem can for sure be added to "The Snoops".

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:07 pm
rp would be good :3  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:11 pm

If you want me let me know... I am sure most of the others already in here would be willing too...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:22 pm
This is a super cute idea. I wish I had more seathis to throw one in. Unfortunately, my only seathi is not herd material. XD  

magnadearel

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm
magnadearel
This is a super cute idea. I wish I had more seathis to throw one in. Unfortunately, my only seathi is not herd material. XD

Why is he not herd material???

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:54 pm
He's super protective of his coral and seaweed garden. XD Doesn't like other's tramping through, lol.  

magnadearel

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:55 pm
Looneytaz82

If you want me let me know... I am sure most of the others already in here would be willing too...

I dooooOOOOoo~ so when you have time :3

But i'll take the positions if they are open, for both of them~ :}

(Though actually, now that i noted theres a Gatherer position, i think Gui would be better suited there~ ^^ )

Mae's 'old hat' enough to be of use for wisdom  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:59 pm
[+Katch+]

I dooooOOOOoo~ so when you have time :3

But i'll take the positions if they are open, for both of them~ :}

(Though actually, now that i noted theres a Gatherer position, i think Gui would be better suited there~ ^^ )

Mae's 'old hat' enough to be of use for wisdom

I figure Troops and Snoops could have up to 5, if not more... Depending on how big the herd got... So we can get them added!

Also, If you start and post a link here, I can get a reply or two out tonight.... Waiting on sheets to dry now...

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:04 pm
Looneytaz82

Mae: Adviser (whatever that translates to)
Gui: Gatherer
That's what i'm shooting for~

^^ sounds better, and ok, i'll work on getting that to ya~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:13 pm
[+Katch+]

Mae: Adviser (whatever that translates to)
Gui: Gatherer
That's what i'm shooting for~

^^ sounds better, and ok, i'll work on getting that to ya~

Gui was added. As I mentioned to Teh Roarie, With the Leadership roles, (Lead Mare/Stallion and Side Leader/Advisor) I'd like to see some RP, whether its new, or previous... I will actually be Testing the waters to make sure I can RP Whisper in a leadership role before he gets added anywhere as well. Hopefully thats ok, sad

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:24 pm
Yup yup, np ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:30 pm
Looneytaz82

Unfortunately none of Rina's RPs are finished but she is far more wise and knowledgeable than she seems and she wants nothing but the best for her breed.

RPs: 1, 2, 3, 4

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:41 pm
Teh Roarie

Unfortunately none of Rina's RPs are finished but she is far more wise and knowledgeable than she seems and she wants nothing but the best for her breed.

RPs: 1, 2, 3, 4

Thanks for the links... I will read up on them tomorrow.

Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff