Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1] Self-Destructive Habits [Shik/Shaheen] (FIN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:10 pm
"Oh you are so very welcome." She growled in response, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she pulled away with a flap of wings. Her golden eyes were glittering at him just as angrily as usual. What was she? The punching bag of all those who couldn't keep the fear in their crystals at a manageable level? Because yes, while she might be a bit slow at times it was pretty easy to see the change that came over Shik after each attack that he launched.

She took two more steps back, her shoulders raked with shallow gauges from his nails, the blood from her scalp coursing it's continual trek down her bronzed skin.

She wanted to attack him again, and she wanted to draw more of his blood, but something held her back (troll dice,obv). Instead she took yet another step back, increasing the distance between them. Not trusting him. Possibly not trusting herself. She eyed him wearily from where she stood.

"Was there anything else I could do for you?" She asked, her tone far from pleasant or amiable.

HP:25
Damage:all the nope~
FP:2  
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:41 pm
Shik gave a bark of laughter and touched the new wounds on his chest. "Don't look so sour, Shaheen," he said as he rubbed the blood between his fingers, grinning like a fool. "You enjoy this conflict just as much as I do. Feel free to try and throw more rocks at my head if that pleases you so."

Because obviously she had to have permission for that right.

"Or . . ." His eyes flitted to her head wound with an almost mischievous glint. "Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?" Regardless of her answer (or even lack thereof), he then leapt forward with the aid of his wings and aimed a roundhouse kick to get her going.

HP: 32
Damage: 6
FP: 3

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2, 2 Total: 16 (7-28)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:01 pm
Yes she liked conflict. She lived for it, really. As well as bloodshed, chaos, and discord. But he had to take it further then that, and add insult to injury. Kiss it better. Like that's all she needed or even wanted from him. She didn't need it. Not from him and not from anybody else.

Another step ba---no, instead she halted. He was asking for this, really. He rushed towards her and she spread her arms and ran forward to meet him. The kick took her in the same place as the rock that struck her earlier and she nearly reeled backwards from the pain. Somehow she managed to keep going,however. Her fear pulsated through her body for the second time that day, but she had no doubt in her abilities to utilize it again. The fear from her crystal only added to that which she forced down her arm and into her dagger, before she brought it up and thrust it towards his chest.

"Do not mock me." She hissed even as she twisted on the blade, making whatever wound she created so much worse just by that one small, simple action.

HP:19
Damage:14 +FP pt=16
FP: 1  
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:18 pm
Whatever mirth had been apparent in his expression died as the dagger rent him a new one from the bullet wounds on his shoulder to just below the opposing pectoral. While his FEAR shield had blunted the lethal edge of her weapon, the wound sprayed forth blood nevertheless, and Shik was forced to stagger back and clutch at it with a growl of pain, delivering one parting kick before his wings brought him back and away.

The smile was gone, but Shik still carried the same air he always did, even before the fragments had been introduced: one that said the spar was far from over.

She could try to shut him up, but he'd still have his fun.

"Someone's been practicing," he muttered.

HP: 16
Damage: 4

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:57 pm
The spray of hot blood against her skin was just what she needed to really get into this fight, and as his grin fled her's returned full force, though there was nothing friendly or jovial about it.

The kick hit her in the ribs, a spot that was still tender from her earlier spar so she stumbled back. "Tell yourself whatever you need to make this easier on you." She smirked, lifting herself off of the ground with a couple of sweeping beats of her wings before she directed another kick back at him in retaliation.

"Or maybe you should just submit. Yield now, and admit defeat." Her words were a hiss as she threw herself away from him once more, still hovering at least two feet off of the ground. Her body was battered and bruised, still weakened from her earlier spar, but damned if she was going to let it show.

Hp: 15
Damage:3
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:23 pm
"Hmph." He managed to hook a few claws into her leg when she retreated, her kick having exacerbated the fresh wound enough that he couldn't do much else. His wings rustled and bent as if ready to take flight, but Shik remained on the ground still, locking eyes with Shaheen.

"You ought to know better than to ask me that while I still stand." He turned his head slightly to the side to spit out some blood, though his eyes adjusted so that he never lost sight of the chieftan. "And here I thought you didn't want me bending to you."

HP: 13
Damage: 2

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:30 pm
The flesh tore beneath his nails, leaving yet more trails of blood in their wake that coursed down her leg only to drip on the ground below. When he didn't take to the air as well to join her, she landed, just feet away from where he stood.

"That was when I thought that we could be something more, together. But it's clear to me now, that will never happen." There was a hint of regret to her tone, and she graced him with a quick flash of teeth before she swung the back of her fist towards his face.

HP: 13
Damage: 4
FP:1  
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:17 pm
Wings stretched as if to take flight were now used to help balance himself as Shaheen's fist connected with his face. Shaking his head in a horse-like fashion, Shik spat more blood by his feet, looking more cross at her tone of voice than at the crack jaw she'd creacted as he touched the sensitive area lightly.

"Hmm . . . I suppose not, if a few fights so easily dissuade you," he replied evenly in spite of his expression, a curled fist aimed at her gut in retaliation. "I'm disappointed to hear, though. You were starting to convince me."

HP: 9
Damage: 6

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:29 pm
Dissuade? Really? As his words sunk in, the cacophony of voices in her head decided that was the exact moment that they should make themselves known to her. Her amber eyes almost seemed to glow with a crazed intensity, and distracted, she did nothing to block or otherwise dodge the blow that drove into her stomach, the wind momentarily knocked out of her as she stumbled backwards from him. She clutched at the inflicted area instinctively, eyes burning with unshed tears just from the pain alone. The pain from her earlier spar combined with the pain from this... And perhaps even pain from something more.

"Please, just shut up." She whispered to herself, grimacing as she hunched over double. She'd had enough now. Was it too much to ask for just a little bit of silence? Shik might not have known that the words weren't directed at him, but rather at the whispers that continued to haunt her as they'd done since the fall.

HP: 7
Damage:lawl
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:40 pm
Every movement agitated the large wound to the point that, after Shaheen had suffered his punch, Shik had to clutch at it once more, willing it to not bleed so much, not when the battle was starting to wind down. Shaheen seemed to be saying something, though what exactly he was unsure - perhaps it was just air escaping her from the blow to her gut. The look that she had given him was so strange, though, and for the life of him he didn't know why; it had been enough to give him a few seconds' pause.

In any case, he sucked in as deep a breath as the wound would allow and charged her while she was bent over, turning in midair with the help of his wings to deliver another roundhouse kick, hoping to knock her off her feet completely before she had a chance to recover.

HP: 9
Damage: 7

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:02 am
The few seconds Shik took before he threw another sweeping kick towards her were just enough for her to start to straighten, and then before she even knew what was happening, his clawed foot caught her in the side of the head for the second time that spar. The pain from the blow was immediate and explosive as she stumbled back, her wings spreading and beating frantically just to help her keep her balance. Her whole body was trembling, goosebumps breaking out across her flesh, nausea overtaking her next. The blood which had finally begun to trickle to a stop started anew, the wound in her scalp reopened. Dimly she was aware of the heat from the trail of crimson that trickled down the side of her face and neck, dripping from her hair to her shoulder to continue on it's steady course down her body. Black spots danced in front of her eyes, and it was a miracle that she didn't just collapse on the spot.

She tried to swallow down the nausea that threatened to make her retch and that small movement alone sent another wave of pain through her head, and this time she stumbled forward, dizziness overtaking her, hands splayed as she fell against Shik, one hand grasping for a muscled arm while the other landed against his chest, slipping in the blood from the wound she'd gifted him with, possibly agitating it more though doing so unintentionally as that was the furthest thing from her mind.

And then there were the voices. Nattering away at her, filling her head with their incessant cacophony that she could never escape. They only exasperated her condition further. She felt weak, and not just physically so. A new wave of self doubt flooded over her as she only now replayed the words Shik had thrown about in battle back in her head. Some of it she had responded to without thought, while the rest she had chosen to ignore, or had just been unable to find the words to reply to.

But though she might have clutched at him now for support, she didn't completely give up the fight. She didn't sag against him in defeat, but kept herself held some distance away, though even that took up an amazing amount of what little strength she had left. This entire time her eyes had remained closed, one sign of her insanity hidden away, at least. Her breathing came out rapid and ragged, but she managed to stop that with a slow and steady inhale of breath, before she gasped out a whisper. "I yield." Because that wasn't totally obvious by now, right?

Another shudder wracked her body, another wave of nausea, another burst of pain, but she gritted her teeth against the whimper that threatened to escape following her words. At this point if Shik wanted her on the ground, all he had to do was pull away and she would find herself quickly toppling into the dirt. Weak, defeated, broken. The voices fed into those feelings eagerly as though they agreed. What a fantastic end to her day this was.

HP: 0
Damage:2 accidental emotion_awesome
FP:1

Ol-j-mann

medigel rolled 8 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 1, 4, 1, 3, 2 Total: 19 (8-32)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:59 am
Even in defeat she'd still dig into him - literally this time. It was so Shaheen he almost laughed, though the sound was replaced with a growl of pain instead. Gods damn it, woman, did it have to be right on that cut?

Crumpling a little under her when she fell forward, Shik found purchase on her torso and slowly eased her to the ground, the muscles in his legs screaming from the overexertion of two fights close together on top of a second person's weight; they were trembling by the time he assumed a crouch, but he was at at least courteous enough to not let Shaheen's head hit the ground. "That," he panted as he slid her hand off, "Was a good one, I think."

Shik then went about examining the worst of her wounds, concentrating his FEAR in his hands as he siphoned off blood from her head and the deepest of the gashes spread about her body, leaving a trail of symbols over the wounds hat tingled and itched, but at least healed while doing so. Feeling drained after the effort, he fell back into a sitting position, wiping at his mouth with a wince. "You have a thing for socking my jaw, don't you . . ."

HP: 7 emotion_donotwant owww Shaheeeeen
Heal for: 15

-Seussi

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:01 am
She almost wanted to tell him off for moving her. Was he not strong enough to just hold her upright long enough for the dizziness and pain to subside, hopefully taking the nausea along with it? But talking was likely just as painful as moving, and since she was being forced to do one, she could at least choose not to do the other. Also he hadn't made much comment about her fingers accidentally digging into his wound, the growl that he voiced instead causing the smallest of smiles to twitch at her lips before she was clenching her teeth shut to not let out any cries of pain of her own as she was eased to the ground.

Shik wasn't the only one who was breathing heavily by the time he was finished. Her golden eyes peeked open just slightly as she attempted to roll away from him and onto her side, wings curling around her body protectively and in an almost comforting way. She expected him to just leave her here to rest off her wounds, though that last hit had shattered her fear shield and judging by the way she now just wanted to close her eyes and go to sleep, she was likely suffering from a nasty concussion. She cringed from his words, each syllable piercing into her skull painfully. Since she didn't feel like talking she thought the words instead, scowling at him and hoping if she thought really hard, he might actually hear her. Just shut up and leave me alone so I can sleep this off.

But it was not to be. He was laying her out, examining her, tracing bloody symbols over her body that immediately began to itch and tingle, and she knew he was using his fear to heal the worst of her wounds.

He had to make it hard to stay mad at him, didn't he? Always making things more difficult.

The nausea subsided, her trembling stopped, the headache began to leech away and some semblance of her old energy restored itself, though she was still far from one hundred percent. The stinging pain from the claw marks in her shoulders, arm, and legs that she had been able to ignore before in favor of the more pressing injury in her head faded away as well as the wounds began to close. "And now I guess it is my turn to thank you." She stated, finally speaking now as she pushed herself up to sit, reaching up with one hand to tenderly examine her scalp, though it was nearly impossible with all of the blood caked in her hair. She was in serious need of a bath and a wash, as dirt and blood streaked her body.

Not that she really cared.

Her lips twitched up into smirk at his next words, and she did the very unladylike thing of crawling towards him, stopping to consider his position for just a moment before shrugging inwardly and sliding into his lap. "Maybe..." She murmured, narrowing her eyes slightly as she reached her blood covered hand out towards his face, gently tilting his head to one side. Yes, gently. For once. Ever. Her own head cocked to the other side before she let her fingers trail lightly over his jaw.

"Maybe I just like to destroy pretty things." Her smirk turned into something more akin to a grin, a mischievous glint entering her eyes. Yes, she just called him pretty. It was hopefully to be taken as a light insult, especially since there was really nothing pretty or delicate about him.

One second trying to kill him and the next sitting in his lap and stroking fingers along his jaw whilst teasing. These were completely normal actions.

HP:15
Damage: ---

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:47 am
Gently or not, he was still very much at her mercy now, pinned as he was. His legs had refused to put him in a more suitable position to get out, probably as punishment for all the stupid s**t he had put himself through in so short a time. Two fights in one day, one with a Hunter that had nearly blasted him to pieces? Come on. He was lucky he had escaped that one with only a few holes to show. And now he had another large scar to contend with. Was he happy now?

Mm . . . given that the chieftain was in his lap, yes. Yes he was.

"Am I? I'm glad to hear that even asses can be appealing," he said with wry amusement, keeping his mouth's movements to a minimum as she touched the sore spot and left unpleasant tingles behind. "So, how was your day? I could see you were a little tense."

Like the rock throwing and the slashing was just part of the greeting ritual.

Seussi
I can't find an appropriate gif, so just imagine one k? k

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:54 pm
Well at least he was being more amiable now then he had been when she had first arrived. She had been half expecting him to push her away with another rude and indifferent dismissal. Never mind that she herself appeared to be ready to act a little more friendly and civil, if sitting in the lap of the man you often professed to despise while covered in drying blood and dirt could be considered civil. She barked a laugh at his reply, her fingers dropping from his face, only to trace lightly around the edges of the wound on his chest.

"Yes, you are just as pretty as a donkey. That is what I meant." Twisting the words around so that it just made no sense whatsoever. That was Shaheen's specialty.

At the question about her day she just shrugged, lifting her hand away from his chest now to tap the side of her head with an index finger. "It's getting worse. Apparently hitting me repeatedly in the head does nothing to silence them. Cross that off of the list." Joking about her condition somehow made it easier to deal with.

She offered him a brilliantly fake smile full of false cheerfulness as both her arms now went to rest on his shoulders as her hands slipped behind the back of his neck, fingers entwining and locking in place. "It has been....a very interesting past few days, I think. A student tried to convince me to no longer hurt humans." Her smile slipped away and somehow she pulled off a look that was both amused and annoyed.

Ol-j-man

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces