Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[Lair Task] The Blight (Shik/Bacca/Nomi/Shaheen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:28 am
Bacca blinked, the whispers that had filled her head slowly ebbing away as Shik's voice registered. She straightened up immediately, eyes locked on him. He wanted to spar with her sometime? Heated bodies moving, rushing, ripping, tearing, biting- "Oh, brother Shik, yes, yes that would be most-"

The mental images were cut short as their Cheiftain's voice snipped through the billowy bubble of good feelings, leaving a bitter expression on her face. With a snarl, the petite horsewoman turned to concentrate on the task- her own bug ripping through the field without mercy as though fueled by her rage. There was little the humans could do.

"Needs more fire," Bacca grumbled, but smirked at her sister's quip. Lovely, lovely Nomi. She might get whipped for this insubordination but it would be well worth it.

SUCCESS  
medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:15 pm
Oh. Oh my. It seemed the sisters had more spice than he expected. Shik had to stop himself from devolving into a chuckling fit at Shaheen's pointed words, and even moreso with Nomi's response. Ah gods, this was too much fun~ But a game was not as entertaining if one side was overwhelming the other, and believe it or not Shik did still remember that Shaheen was pretty much the only person who really knew and tolerated him; even he knew better than to completely alienate her.

"Should you come to warm my bed, I will certainly let you know if you measure up, mm?" he said to Nomiki pleasantly. "Mind you, you'll have to promise to be creative if so. I'm used to a woman with more assets than you possess. And if you can't handle a little pain, well . . ."

He gave the tiniest of shrugs and stepped forth to let his bothersome bug do battle.

((Seriously, a tie? Gdi Shik rerolling))

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:30 pm
And then the human was consumed by the blight in seconds, leaving behind only a desiccated corpse and a horrified skeletal grin.

This pleased Shik greatly.

"I could get on board with the fire idea," he said to Bacca with a grin. "Perhaps our arena's limits should be lit aflame while we're at it? Or should we dip our weapons in oil to conduce it?"

((Success!))

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:10 pm
Shaheen's own face curled up into a smirk as Nomi went on her little tirade of b***h-festary. My my, somebody was rather sensitive. She raised eyebrows, clearly more out of amusement then shock. Jealous? Hardly. Okay ya, there was this aching feeling in her chest that she couldn't quite explain, but she just assumed that the insanity was getting stronger and thus pushing through her defenses, making her feel weak, filling her with the feelings of self doubt that she'd never experienced before. Certainly not jealousy.

She scoffed a laugh, her annoyance settling once her amusement at having gotten the other woman's hackles up kicked in. Of course, the fact that Bacca had stopped her crying helped. She couldn't stand watching any member of war make a pathetic fool out of themselves, especially over some man. But Nomi...Nomi she could admire, for standing up for herself, and for at least putting some fight into it. However, that wasn't to say that the Chieftain didn't think the other woman couldn't stand to learn a lesson in humility. Her cockiness would lead to her downfall. Shaheen knew this from experience. It would happen, at some point. Maybe not today, but someday.

Still, her assumptions on her relationship with Shik did rankle a little bit. If only because everything she said was so incredibly untrue. Shaheen didn't do jealousy (see above), and she certainly did not believe that Shik had at any point in their time together found her lacking in any way. She gave a quick glance towards the man that she would consider her friend, if only because they both knew each other better then anybody currently still alive. A small, pleading look. She didn't wish to expose any relationship she had with him to either of these women. They didn't need to know that she found solace and comfort with him when things got too hard for her to deal with any more. Thankfully, he obliged her unspoken thoughts, whether or not he saw the quick look she gave him. And...was he paying her an indirect compliment? It was always so hard to tell with him, but she believed he was. Not exposing her...well, at least, not completely, and saying something nice about her? This was...actually just about completely unbelievable. She had a moment to wonder if maybe her insanity had taken over her completely and she was living in some kind of alternate universe.

Still, all it really came down to was that Shik was still encouraging them, Nomi was still acting like a disrespectful b***h, and...well, Bacca had stopped crying. She sighed inwardly. Nothing to do really but just get this stupid task done so she could find better things to do with her day.

((tl;dr Shaheen don't give a s**t...or at least, she doesn't think she does.))

Reroll~  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:16 pm
And so Shaheen also sighed outwardly, and just shook her head at the other woman. Back on the Isle of War, she might have been able to punish her for any acts of disrespect or insubordination. But this was not the Isle of War. They were a part of the lost clans now, and had been made equals. Shaheen had come to accept this, over time. She held no power accept for what her fellow former war clan mates gave to her. Certainly there were others who still treated her with respect, but she couldn't hope that all others were like to do the same.

"If that is what you wish to believe, and how you wish to behave, then so be it." Shaheen shrugged. She would not be offering anymore help towards leading this task towards it's end, or spend anymore time talking with those who only wished to seek to insult her and bring them down to their level.

"Please, continue to be fine leading examples of our people and our lost culture. I will not stand in your way~" Shaheen scooped up her own locusts and set off towards the town to complete her own part of the task. She wanted to get right in the thick of things and witness up close the destruction these small creatures could wreak. She did stop, however, momentarily, when she was side by side with Shik, even as her wings began to twitch, anxious to be put to use. "A word with you when we're finished here? Please? "Yes, Shaheen had actually used the word please. As in, she was actually asking for permission, instead of demanding, as she usually would have done.

And then she was off, leaping into the air and leaving other three behind to conduct her part of the task in solitude.

Her first locust managed to do it's job, the human that tried to stop it very nearly bringing it's progress to a halt before it turned on him and devoured him. She watched, with golden eyes flashing in the sunlight and a satisfied smirk playing along her lips.

Roll 1- Success!  
bipolar bee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:22 pm
While Shik was a fine specimen - truthfully, the finest she'd seen in quite some time - Nomiki was incredibly annoyed by him. She was no fool; Nomiki could tell when she'd been insulted, and it rankled. How she measured up? She instantly went on the attack. He might be handsome, and she might crave interaction with such a fine body - but Nomiki was not so desperate for companionship that she would be treated as anything less than what she was - a proud sister of the War clan.

"Pain? How boring," she purred softly, sending the male a sideways glance before turning back to her task with a low hum, "and while I am not afraid to admit that you are rather, mmm, stimulating to be around, Shik - I'd much rather shove my head up an undead's a** - especially if that," she dipped her head towards the retreating Shaheen, "is the sort of company you keep. So high and mighty - and yet the first to start yipping." Nomiki gave a sad shake of her head.

With another low, almost cruel cat-like sound, Nomiki unleashed her locust. It did exactly what it had been created to do - in record time, no less.

((SUCCESS))  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
bipolar bee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:23 pm
"And I must admit, I find her rather refreshing, despite her haughty attitude. In fact - undoubtedly more worth my time than you - and I am not so stupid that I cannot see the game you are playing." Nomiki lifted a brow as she glanced down at Bacca.

"It is a pity that Shaheen does not enjoy verbal warfare - and it is sad to see a Chieftain retreat. Chiding me on the ways of our people." Nomiki shook her head as she prepared another bug. "She has no room to speak."

((Pfff, rerolling))  
bipolar bee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:25 am
Another locust released, and another success. Nomiki was feeling rather proud of herself.

She moved closer to Bacca, pointedly ignoring Shik. He was something of a disappointment, truth be told. A delicious disappointment, but a disappointment nonetheless.

Would she still take him to bed? Absolutely - all while teaching him lessons in respect.

((SUCCESS 3/3))  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500