Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Anybody waiting for their student to be accepted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:02 pm
Violet the Maestro
MissMoony13
I have Remy, (3rd yr Gryffindor) and I love her! She was adopted and now, *gasp* HER BABY BROTHER COMES TO HOGWARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, my one incoming firstie was orphaned, got adopted, OOC drama occured, he ran away, and now he's on his own again! Yay Zephyr the Street-Rat!

Remy was adopted by the Hawthorn family, but now her BIRTH brother is coming!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:04 pm
MissMoony13
Violet the Maestro
MissMoony13
I have Remy, (3rd yr Gryffindor) and I love her! She was adopted and now, *gasp* HER BABY BROTHER COMES TO HOGWARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, my one incoming firstie was orphaned, got adopted, OOC drama occured, he ran away, and now he's on his own again! Yay Zephyr the Street-Rat!

That should be interesting...do they know they're related?  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:07 pm
Violet the Maestro
MissMoony13
Violet the Maestro
MissMoony13

He does! She had her memory erased when their parents put her in the orphanage.....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:36 pm
MissMoony13
Violet the Maestro
MissMoony13
Violet the Maestro
MissMoony13

He does! She had her memory erased when their parents put her in the orphanage.....

I shall be watching this plot.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:41 pm
Violet the Maestro

Get a better start:
Remy
Romulus  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 pm
Hi peoples. I'm waiting on mine too, I have a student and a professor. I'm waiting for everything to get accepted on my professor before saying something about it, but I'm all ready on my student. I don't want to seem impatient, but I wanted to post something so I don't get bored. ((Get's bored easily.)) I tried finding something else to do, but I couldn't find anything. x.x

Here's something cute!

User Image

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Sarix Valynn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:19 am
Yay! my character is now pending! cant wait for November!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:25 pm
I'm just beginning roleplaying on Gaia for the first time, so I'm such a newbie when it comes to this...

My character is Christopher Hill. I'm waiting to be accepted, but then again, I did post it just yesterday.  

I H4ve Quit

Shy Friend

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:12 pm
Azolus
I'm just beginning roleplaying on Gaia for the first time, so I'm such a newbie when it comes to this...

My character is Christopher Hill. I'm waiting to be accepted, but then again, I did post it just yesterday.

Your character is already pending. ouo

But really, just roleplay to your heart's content and you'll be fine. I started roleplaying in May, so I'm a newbie. Shall we have fun and learn/improve together? o3o  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:27 am
Utsuha Moon
Azolus

But really, just roleplay to your heart's content and you'll be fine. I started roleplaying in May, so I'm a newbie. Shall we have fun and learn/improve together? o3o

I wrote that myself.... Is it supposed to be pending? Or... What?

And yeah, sure!  

I H4ve Quit

Shy Friend

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:37 am
Azolus
Utsuha Moon
Azolus

And yeah, sure!

Yes students are supposed to be pending. Since we are in the middle of a year. If it were a Shopkeeper in Hogsmeade or a Magical creature it would be accepted right after review.

However we actually have school years in here so we have to have characters wait when we are in a year.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:38 am
anbu_ninja_penguin
Azolus
Utsuha Moon
Azolus

And yeah, sure!

Yes students are supposed to be pending. Since we are in the middle of a year. If it were a Shopkeeper in Hogsmeade or a Magical creature it would be accepted right after review.

However we actually have school years in here so we have to have characters wait when we are in a year.

So it's okay to write Pending in the title?  

I H4ve Quit

Shy Friend

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:41 am
Azolus
anbu_ninja_penguin
Azolus
Utsuha Moon
Azolus

And yeah, sure!

not by you. It has to be put by a Profile crew member. If you put it you receive a profile warning. To know if it was crew or you we have ways.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:01 pm
anbu_ninja_penguin
Azolus
anbu_ninja_penguin
Azolus
Utsuha Moon
Azolus

And yeah, sure!

not by you. It has to be put by a Profile crew member. If you put it you receive a profile warning. To know if it was crew or you we have ways.

Okay, I removed it. Thanks.  

I H4ve Quit

Shy Friend

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:13 pm
Azolus
anbu_ninja_penguin
Azolus
anbu_ninja_penguin
Azolus

And yeah, sure!

Okay, I removed it. Thanks.

The "Pending" was put there by Professor Tahiri. You didn't do anything wrong. Sorry for the confusion. Dx  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff