Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:32 am
This is for Voli'Pie
Username: SilverLutz
SoA Offering Jua Bwana
Plot idea: I'm trying to find a nice female for him that can show him life isn't all one bad thing after another, but having a few encounters with females before that would be awesome. He's very cold and can be cruel, but he's had so little contact with females (and with animals other than leopards) that he'll be a bit more shy and reserved. He's cautious around things he doesn't know, and with her sense of adventure it might open him up to the idea that hey, life doesn't have to suck!
Extra: I'm a sucker for contrasting color tones. His bright and her dark make me go OAO AWESOMENESS  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:04 pm
SilverLutz
This is for Voli'Pie
Username: SilverLutz
SoA Offering Jua Bwana
Plot idea: I'm trying to find a nice female for him that can show him life isn't all one bad thing after another, but having a few encounters with females before that would be awesome. He's very cold and can be cruel, but he's had so little contact with females (and with animals other than leopards) that he'll be a bit more shy and reserved. He's cautious around things he doesn't know, and with her sense of adventure it might open him up to the idea that hey, life doesn't have to suck!
Extra: I'm a sucker for contrasting color tones. His bright and her dark make me go OAO AWESOMENESS

I like this idea. I will have to gather RPs for her, and she is a Riri growing so she likely won't grow anytime soon. If she doesn't qualify for the assumed adult for breeding rule yet, we might have to wait a little on the actual fling, is this okay?  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:20 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
I like this idea. I will have to gather RPs for her, and she is a Riri growing so she likely won't grow anytime soon. If she doesn't qualify for the assumed adult for breeding rule yet, we might have to wait a little on the actual fling, is this okay?

That's perfectly fine. I've got no plots with him. Just poke me when you're ready for RP with him! He's got...I think three RPs?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:35 am
*bumps again*  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:19 am
bump  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:27 pm
changed out one of the girls so bumping this  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker