Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Halloween is only 26 days away people! [Poll Added!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invade Gaia
  Yes!
  No!
  CAKE!
View Results

Celeste Tsuchi

Friendly Fairy

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:12 pm
Going to Disneyworld for Halloween! biggrin 4laugh whee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:01 pm
I don't know about anyone else but I love Halloween! Not only is it one of my favorite holidays out of the year but it's my birthday. :3 I aim to get one last year of trick-or-treating in before accepting "adulthood" and having to "act my age". I'm totally gonna keep dressing up every year, though. XD

I think it would be an awesome idea to do a Halloween event here in the guild. Man, I haven't been on Gaia for a while so an event like that would definitely get me back online along with other members who may not be coming on as often. Maybe have a little role playing going on, too, for the roleplay junkies? XD It's your call but I can't wait! I hope everything works out in the guild's favor!

Add on: Just looked back at previous posts and I have to say I really the idea of the vampires vs dark elves that's being thrown around. It's a nifty nod to Gaia itself and could allow a wider range of characters for people to play as.  

xXHeartless_ChanXx

Invisible Phantom

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:39 pm
Things to think over: Contests, yes, no? RP only in the thread or OOC chatter as well to help keep it alive?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:50 pm
Samt03
Things to think over: Contests, yes, no? RP only in the thread or OOC chatter as well to help keep it alive?

Contests would bring a competitive streak to the event so I'm all for it. I already know I'm gonna lose, though. XD

I think there should be OOC chatter allowed but to be honest with you, I have never roleplayed in a guild before so I don't really know how that would be run. OOC chatter would be good way to keep the thread alive and a nice way for roleplayers to just talk about life, storylines, ect.  

xXHeartless_ChanXx

Invisible Phantom

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:03 pm
xXHeartless_ChanXx
Samt03

Contests would bring a competitive streak to the event so I'm all for it. I already know I'm gonna lose, though. XD

I think there should be OOC chatter allowed but to be honest with you, I have never roleplayed in a guild before so I don't really know how that would be run. OOC chatter would be good way to keep the thread alive and a nice way for roleplayers to just talk about life, storylines, ect.

Suggestions for types of contests and prizes? Could do number rolls and page prizes?

If you want to see what an older event was like, this was our one from 2010: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/halloween-2010-grave-danger/the-fog-lifts-contest-over/t.66548769/
This was the one from last year: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-masquerade-h2k11/wtn-masquerading-in-avernus-cathedral-not-a-safe-zone/t.75585003/

(if you can't see them let me know and I can move them to CB or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Samt03
xXHeartless_ChanXx
Samt03

Suggestions for types of contests and prizes? Could do number rolls and page prizes?

If you want to see what an older event was like, this was our one from 2010: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/halloween-2010-grave-danger/the-fog-lifts-contest-over/t.66548769/
This was the one from last year: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-masquerade-h2k11/wtn-masquerading-in-avernus-cathedral-not-a-safe-zone/t.75585003/

(if you can't see them let me know and I can move them to CB or something.

Ooh, I really like both of those contests! The ghost sighting contest is good for keeping people on their toes and the masquerade stirs people's imaginations. By the sounds of things, this year will be revolving rather heavily around the fight between the Dark Elves and the Vampires so, sadly, the masquerade can't be repeated (unless it were a side story or something but its whatever). Wouldn't really fit the theme... There could totally be page contests to maybe give away smaller prizes. Same goes for the number rolls.

What if we had a contest for the best finisher? XD Just kidding, that would be hard to determine. Hm, this is gonna be a bit hard to decide...  

xXHeartless_ChanXx

Invisible Phantom

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:09 pm
I'm considering running some games.
Maybe a dice game or a random number generator.
I have to get up some gold for prizes and stuff though...
sweatdrop

Lots to do...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:19 pm
Samt03

We should have a contest, maybe a roleplay. Ooc would help a lot too that way if nobody wants to roleplay they can always pop in and chat.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:34 pm
Kain has about 100K on him that can be used for prizes if needed.

I'm debating writing a 'what is nosgoth, lok games' summery when I feel up to it as well, not like the in a nut shell post, a bit more indepth to see if we can interest new people in the game series.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:49 pm
xXHeartless_ChanXx
I don't know about anyone else but I love Halloween! Not only is it one of my favorite holidays out of the year but it's my birthday. :3 I aim to get one last year of trick-or-treating in before accepting "adulthood" and having to "act my age". I'm totally gonna keep dressing up every year, though. XD

I think it would be an awesome idea to do a Halloween event here in the guild. Man, I haven't been on Gaia for a while so an event like that would definitely get me back online along with other members who may not be coming on as often. Maybe have a little role playing going on, too, for the roleplay junkies? XD It's your call but I can't wait! I hope everything works out in the guild's favor!

Add on: Just looked back at previous posts and I have to say I really the idea of the vampires vs dark elves that's being thrown around. It's a nifty nod to Gaia itself and could allow a wider range of characters for people to play as.

What is this 'growing up' you speak of? What is 'acting one's age'? You speak nonsense. razz

And did no one notice my BIG announcement? razz  

Celeste Tsuchi

Friendly Fairy

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:22 pm
Samt03
Kain has about 100K on him that can be used for prizes if needed.

I'm debating writing a 'what is nosgoth, lok games' summery when I feel up to it as well, not like the in a nut shell post, a bit more indepth to see if we can interest new people in the game series.

I've got gaia cash and some gold for prizes if needed too. :3 I can get a monthly collectible.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:23 pm
Celeste Tsuchi

Sarafan know about Disneyworld?? lol jk jk

SHH! EVERYONE! The Sarafan is leaving to go on vacation. PARTY IN THE CITADEL! WHOOO!!! I kid.

:3 I wish I could go back to Disneyworld again.

I was 15 last I went. I want to go again. When do you leave for your trip?  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Celeste Tsuchi

Friendly Fairy

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:25 pm
MadxHatterxTeapot
Celeste Tsuchi

SHH! EVERYONE! The Sarafan is leaving to go on vacation. PARTY IN THE CITADEL! WHOOO!!! I kid.

Ha ha, very funny.
But I'm leaving on the 25, and coming back on the 5 of Nov. And I'm gonna have my fellow Sarafan warriors to watch the place...so have your party at Janos Audron's place. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:27 pm
Celeste Tsuchi
MadxHatterxTeapot
Celeste Tsuchi

Ha ha, very funny.
But I'm leaving on the 25, and coming back on the 5 of Nov. And I'm gonna have my fellow Sarafan warriors to watch the place...so have your party at Janos Audron's place. razz

Dammit. Everyone put the smirnoff back. We have to take it to boring old Janos' Place.

Daaaaamn.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:26 am
twisted
*prepares a flyover of the Citadel to drop explosive casks onto it*

I can't imagine doing anything fun at Janos' place.
xp

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces