• Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:14 am
Oy! I want RP with your Stormborn!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:18 am
Lolz! I'm up for anything Fey, just let me know what you want. <3

I'm heading out to shop with my mom, but I'll be back soon!  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:43 am
Could I interest you in some RP between Don and Ru or Don and Galning? Or perhaps some priestess RP between Thokk and my priestess Nadezhda?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:51 am
Ooh, Don and Ru RP sounds like fun times. <3 I love my reaver, I don't play him nearly enough as is. (He was also my first ever SoA!)

And I'd definitely be up for some priestess RP as well. ^^  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:34 am
Jovi of Shadows
Ooh, Don and Ru RP sounds like fun times. <3 I love my reaver, I don't play him nearly enough as is. (He was also my first ever SoA!)

And I'd definitely be up for some priestess RP as well. ^^
IN ADDITION I would like to offer Snorri as a potential mate for Jord. He was born to an old blood family who wanted him to grow up to be a scop/bard, but he wanted to be a reaver and now he's working toward a captaincy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:41 am
Princess_Feylin
IN ADDITION I would like to offer Snorri as a potential mate for Jord. He was born to an old blood family who wanted him to grow up to be a scop/bard, but he wanted to be a reaver and now he's working toward a captaincy.

Hellz to the yes! I saw this lion in the raffle and fell in love with him. <3 Jord would definitely be attracted to his working his way to captain, no doubt. If you like I can set up an RP for the both of them?

Also, would you mind starting the Don rp? I'm a little at a loss as to how to set it up with the current goings-ons. ^^;  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:06 am
Jovi of Shadows
Princess_Feylin

Hellz to the yes! I saw this lion in the raffle and fell in love with him. <3 Jord would definitely be attracted to his working his way to captain, no doubt. If you like I can set up an RP for the both of them?

Also, would you mind starting the Don rp? I'm a little at a loss as to how to set it up with the current goings-ons. ^^;
Sure. I'd be happy to do that. It'll give me a chance to organize my thoughts a bit and think of what to do next. Tal and I have a loose plan...Anyway, I'll quote you with the RP start for Don and Ru.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:47 am
Jovi of Shadows

So! I was thinking for Galning and Don's quest there is a solution-thing that I came up with ages ago to the problem of the pirate king's jewel but I'm not sure how to make it happen RP-wise. Could we discuss it on AIM (or PM, if you prefer) so that those few people still watching that plot can be surprised?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:58 am
Princess_Feylin
<3 Feel free to shoot me a PM, I don't have AIM unfortunately.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:01 am
Herro >3> My girl Sebor is currently in her JRP, and I'd like for her to become a priestess. Would you be up to that after her JRP is finished?  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:39 am
SilverLutz

xD Sure, as long as she doesn't mind apprenticing under a manipulative b***h. It'll be nice to give Thokk some play time.

Princess_Feylin

Ros is adorable. I was wondering if you'd mind if Dreyri talked to his mistress about obtaining him for herself? I think she's pretty motivated about whipping him into shape now. X3  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:42 am
Sebor won't care XD She doesn't let others rub her the wrong way and will be like 'Whatever floats your boat miss'. So she'll be fine =w= I'll let you know when the JRP is all done~  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:43 am
<3 Sounds good to me.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]