Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Nergui is OFFICIAL] - See 1st post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:33 am
Little blurb for Drogon! Also you guys can feel free to use my PB link if you want. <3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/woogacp/SoA/RoMchwoogaadol.png

An ambitious young lion, Drogon has finally begun to develop some more brain to complement his brawn. Though he seems like a clear choice for the Blood Guard, with his size and fighting spirit, Drogon has his sights firmly set elsewhere. He has a tendency to be a little reckless, but is proving to be a fast learner.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:37 am
Uh oh, I'd better type one for Nyarl too.  

Mimsey

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:44 am
Smaaall error for Oxotl (my fault since I didn't proofread first).

At the very end of her info paragraph, it says this: She is a leader, not a follower, but has no affliction to bloodshed if being a warrior is required.

And it should be the other way around, like this: She is a follower, not a leader, and has no affliction to bloodshed if being a warrior is required.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:54 am
Ooooh, so posting something more after I get lunch >o> ~ heart Dramaaaz xd  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:35 am
::Label me 'Nergui'::

X Ngoma'mwale (Flame Dance)
Desired Rank: Braak
Seer? N
Played by: Andranis
Dialect: Common
Parents: Danzi x Ripuka
Info: Raised in the old Firekin way, Ngoma left home when the Simo and the Safi rejoined, feeling Kenna had failed them as a queen. After a sordid run-in with his older sister that revealed their father's true blood ties, he ended up in the Tuait'tekhem lands, where he met Ramla and got his tail whooped by her. When the pride began to fall apart, he led her to the desert of his birth to meet his family, but found the Nergui first. He has no idea one of his brothers has been and gone from the area, and still harbors his beliefs in Finar-si(That he's told nobody of since leaving the Firekin). He's already sired one litter with his mate, Ramla.

X Ramla (Prophetess*)
Desired Rank: Emkurcar
Seer? N
Parents: Ilori x Madhu-Makhi
Info: While she's small, Ramla's no push-over. She's very proud of the fact she beat a Firekin in a fight, and she'd like to kindly point out with her claws that Ngoma's hers, nobody else's. She was born and raised in the Tuait lands, but left with Ngoma when the pride began falling apart and she witnessed many lions begin to leave for figurative and literal greener pastures(A persistent drought has done nothing to help, obviously). She's already bore Ngoma one litter of cubs, all fully grown and going their own ways.

X Mahiri (Vibrant**)
Seer? N
Dialect: Common, working on becoming Bilingual VERY willingly
Parents: Nazar x Ni'andama le'maluuni
Info: Born to rogue parents as his mother attempted to form a pride, Mahiri deemed to cause trouble from the start. While he was raised to worship the God of the Cursed, he's found the Nergui way far easier to digest. He has no idea what mortal guises the Cursed god may take, but having grown up around him, he's pretty sure he knows enough to point the Horde in the right direction.

* - Originally named after an RP-purpose Zelda OC... THEN I found out it was an Egyptian name xd So it's no reflection on if she were a seer or not

** - Kamusi's been down, so I can't find the exact English word I used to get his name! This was the only word Google Translate offered to me  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:23 pm
HI THREAD <33

Two questions~
What/when are there going to be possibilities to move in rank? Also is it possible to grab some Nergui RP to break in my guy? :3

EDIT: Maybe one more, Where does his markings/colors fall? I'm not sure if it would count as unusual or bright?
Also I'm going to re-type my little blurb so it makes more sense after class. XDD

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:43 pm

X Kibuluu (Blue)
Desired Rank: Emkurcar
Seer? N
Played by: wooga Paes
Parents: Rogue x Ata'jasisi
Info: Since the Mteo'nyungu disbanded, Kibuluu had been wandering around aimlessly as a rogue bachelor until he stumbled upon the Nergui. He is bold, if not altogether a gifted fighter, this lion depends more on his wits. Quick on his feet, resourceful and clever, Kibuluu is getting by.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:37 pm
Yin-Bug
HI THREAD <33

Two questions~
What/when are there going to be possibilities to move in rank? Also is it possible to grab some Nergui RP to break in my guy? :3

EDIT: Maybe one more, Where does his markings/colors fall? I'm not sure if it would count as unusual or bright?
Also I'm going to re-type my little blurb so it makes more sense after class. XDD

I SHALL ANSWER UNTIL KIM CORRECTS ME:

- There will definitely be chances to move into rank! The higher ranks will likely be done similar to how we do in the firekin. If you have a specific rank you want to be in, let us know?

- Colors have no bearing on rank. A bright color is something more like lime green or magenta- something really bizarre and out there. And even then you're only likely to be teased. Its ultimately up to you how you classify them, since there is no punishment for being X color.

Andranis

X Ngoma'mwale (Flame Dance)
Seer? N
Parents: Danzi x Ripuka
Info: Raised in the old Firekin way, Ngoma left home when the Simo and the Safi rejoined, feeling Kenna had failed them as a queen. After a sordid run-in with his older sister that revealed their father's true blood ties, he ended up in the Tuait'tekhem lands, where he met Ramla and got his tail whooped by her. When the pride began to fall apart, he led her to the desert of his birth to meet his family, but found the Nergui first. He has no idea one of his brothers has been and gone from the area, and still harbors his beliefs in Finar-si(That he's told nobody of since leaving the Firekin). He's already sired one litter with his mate, Ramla.

Ooh, did you know Lua has been Nergui captured? It would be really cool if his brother had something to do with it!  

Mimsey

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:17 pm
Mimsey

Ooh, did you know Lua has been Nergui captured? It would be really cool if his brother had something to do with it!

I did not know Lua's actually Nergui captured emotion_0A0 !! Though... Wait, which brother to do with which brother with what? xd ;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:20 pm
Lua's not a convert, so he's in the pride against his will. Since Ngoma joined, it might be interesting to see.  

Mimsey

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:20 pm
DOODS. Msiba wants to be involved >D

But have not had time to read errthing through yet, so CONSIDER THIS A WARNING.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:24 pm
Hmmm, this would raise questions as to why one brother's a convert and the other's NOT xd

Ngoma: I'm 50% cooler, that's why -Puts on shades-

Ramla: emotion_donotwant -Smacks the back of his head-  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Mimsey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:44 pm
Well, Lua would 100% hate the Nergui. So there's that XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:12 pm
I neeeeeed someone for this. xD

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:15 pm
Waitwait, I suddenly know an excuse for Ngoma xd He hates Kidondo and Kenna more than anything else xd ;  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff