Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:51 am
gaia_diamond  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:22 am
*Shows curiosity*

Might have a brother/sister pair interest..just have to figure out the disciplines they might have lol  

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:42 am
Ooh sounds like fun, if you think of something that isn't up there feel free to let me know~ I'm still in the midst of tweaking and editing things.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:14 am
I keep my mind and eyes open!
SoA Name: Ayla
Owner: JetAlmeara
Image: Uncert, Cert
Original member: Y
Rank requested: Mbongo’elimu
Personality: Ayla is a fairly good tempered Lioness - its typically pretty hard to ruffle her fur, but that's probably because she believes she can fix whatever it is that making you say such terrible things to her..yes..you just need a bit of her therapy and you'll find yourself a much happier lion! Ayla's research revolves heavily around making the pride more mentally 'balanced' something that she consider's highly important given the hostilities that sometimes rear their ugly heads about the Prides recent past. In short..she's a therapist.

Because she has such a soft heart however Ayla sometimes takes issue with the cruel methods practiced by some of the other lions in the pride..and given the chance she was quickly preach why she thinks kinder,gentler methods should be used and is quick to offer her brothers services in helping that along...animals used in research should be properly knocked out before they are experimented on! Here are some plants to help!

History: Ayla and her brother Koray were born into the Pride, their mother was killed during the plague shortly after weaning them, neither of them recall all that much about her although they have been told that she was an Anga’elimu, which explains the meaning of both their names (Moonlight and Ember Moon respectively). Raised by their father who was a Mmea’elimu ,like Koray, they had a relatively peaceful cub hood - too young to really recall the fighting and the majority of it over once they were old enough to see it for what it was. Their father was killed in an unfortunate accident involving a rogue - something which split the siblings view on outsiders quite drastically..while Ayla believes that not all rogues are bad and they ought to be given the benefit of the doubt, thereby supporting Margulis in her efforts to reach out, Koray believes that his sister is being naive, rogues are nothing but trouble and they will ultimately ruin the pride much as they ruined his family. Despite these differences of opinions the siblings are close and often work together in their studies.

Extra: Not that I can think of!

I keep my mind and eyes open!
SoA Name: Koray
Owner: JetAlmeara
Image: Uncert, Cert
Original member: Y
Rank requested: Mmea’elimu
Personality: Koray is a bit more reserved then his out-going,kind hearted sister. He likes to think before he speaks and tends to weigh decisions and arguments carefully before saying them. It is not unusual to find this lion quietly mulling over a problem by himself for a great deal of time before he seeks the advice of another. He is slow to trust - perhaps because of the incident involving the rogue and his father but quite loyal once that trust is finally granted.

Koray finds working with other lions and animals to be a bit much..it's to noisy, to messy and altogether to stressful to bother with and so,like his father before him, he turned to plants - which he finds soothing and peaceful. Koray is really only happy when he is working in his garden and while he spends the majority of his time working on medicines he has recently begun to dabble in some less then savory plants in the belief that the growing sympathy towards rogues will ultimately bring about some terrible event in which a suitable defense might be their only hope and he knows well that plants can create some terrible poisons and defenses. He has not told his sister of these new dabbling of course as she would be...rather displeased.

History: Ayla and her brother Koray were born into the Pride, their mother was killed during the plague shortly after weaning them, neither of them recall all that much about her although they have been told that she was an Anga’elimu, which explains the meaning of both their names (Moonlight and Ember Moon respectively). Raised by their father who was a Mmea’elimu ,like Koray, they had a relatively peaceful cub hood - too young to really recall the fighting and the majority of it over once they were old enough to see it for what it was. Their father was killed in an unfortunate accident involving a rogue - something which split the siblings view on outsiders quite drastically..while Ayla believes that not all rogues are bad and they ought to be given the benefit of the doubt, thereby supporting Margulis in her efforts to reach out, Koray believes that his sister is being naive, rogues are nothing but trouble and they will ultimately ruin the pride much as they ruined his family. Despite these differences of opinions the siblings are close and often work together in their studies.
Extra:Nope

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:07 am
This sounds awesome, I'm trying to see if I have a character I can fit in C:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:10 am
Yay members! emotion_kirakira

-adds them to the list-

I'm loving the conflicting but close siblings. And as far as the anesthesia concept goes any member is at any time welcome to try and lead a revolt in thinking to try and convert others. Evidence and reason will usually win unless there's overwhelming backlash.  

Dulcea

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:03 am
yay! and yeah that will be Ayla's own little pet project..trying to convert everyone to her way of thinking about handing experiments. Even if the others all just roll her eyes at her lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:14 pm
gaia_star  

Dulcea

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:21 am
gaia_star

Will get the contest up when I'm feeling a bit better.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:19 pm
gaia_star  

Dulcea

Dulcea

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:56 pm
gaia_star  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:18 pm
gaia_star  

Dulcea

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:07 pm
If you know what you want, I can try my hand at making a cert BG for you!

Here's my DA gallery if you wanna see how I draw >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:21 pm
Ravvlet
Most definitely interested~ What sort of price do you think?

I'll be doing some major overhauling of this thread/concept in the next few weeks and then there'll be a contest or two.  

Dulcea

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:09 am
Dulcea

I'll be doing some major overhauling of this thread/concept in the next few weeks and then there'll be a contest or two.

SCIENCE OAO
If I had any SoA i'd be begging to be signed up!

Whats this about a contest?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces