Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Fayth's Edit Shop - MONTH OF THE FAMILIARS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:00 pm
GRAND OPENING!

It's the last week of the month, which means we get to ignore my 'last week of the month' rule and I'll choose 5, and roll 5 and see if I can get all these done before the week's up! =D

GO AT IT! POST POST POST!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:06 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert
Request: Expression - A tad gruff.
Hair edit - Tad unkempt
Items - Sinbad-esque pirate theme. Head bandana (hole-y), beads in hair (braid like), waist sash, some sort of tail cuff (CC), and leg gaurds (CC). CC other pirate things and some sort of necklace.
Extra: Ruthless, Loyal, Thinks on his feet. He's in Maestros Del Mar.
References: Sinbad art

Order Up!
Request: Ninja items! CC off reference but I do like the headpiece like thing a lot. Facial expression change. CC. Snake Fang piercing for the Pride.
Extra: Skadu'kliek Ninja I/T Pride. She's strong willed and cunning. She's a very protective mother and she cares deeply for family bonds as well as her pride. There's not really any job she'll refuse without good reason. Mess with her and get claws.
References: Ninja Ref

Edit! Added another
Order Up!
Request: Tuait'tekem like items. CC Egyptian.
Extra: Caring, thinks on her feet and 'sees' like Toph.
References: N/A  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
Order Up!
Request: Mane/Fur/Item Edits: For his mane, I would like it to be more wild and pointy [ See ref ] Full Edits - See his ref for an idea of what i'm talking about. A long braid that hangs down off the side of his face, [ again see ref ] Hair tufts along the back of his front legs, around elbow length. Leather bracers around both of his front paws, they should be raggedy in appearance. A raggedy leather belt around his waist, it has what looks like a few bones tied into it. 2 silver piercings in his left ear, and finally 2 elephant? tusks on his jaw! I image them tied on, but whatever fits!
Extra: He's a cosplay - just trying to get his full look going. Feel free to only do a few edits - I know i'm requesting a ton!
References: Ref Another And Another

Order Up!
Request: CC
Extra: He's a male heading to the Mermaid pride under the advisement of a mermaid. There he will become her consort. Personality wise - he's a very weak lion, he's submissive and easy to lead into decisions. He's definitely the type to do something, just because someone else told him to. [ Just like joining the Mermaids ]
References:  
Order Up!
SoA Image: Inari
Request: I would like a pelt cape thing. How exactly it falls on her back is up to you! No limbs left or any hint of what it originally belonged to, just a hunk of fur. :3 I have in mind having it be some shade of brown (CC) and I'd like it to be mostly one color.You could have it fade to a different color at the edges if wanted. Keep colors natural and non-clashing with Inari? XP It can be connected with leather, metal, or just a tooth or piece of wood driven through it that pins it around her neck. Or more beads. CC. XDDDD You can cover her beads up if you want, or leave them visible- whatever's easier. :3

Her expression is kind of CC. She has a really good RP for her personality- she's Stormborn, tough, brutally honest, and she won't back down.
Extra: Stormborn.
References: RP.  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:07 pm
Order Up!
Request: Hairstyle similar to what's in the references. And a small sphere of jade similar to the one in the reference made into a necklace somehow. A calmer expression?
Extra: She's like a willow, calm and bending, but able to withstand a great deal without being uprooted.
References: Hairstyle Ref 1 Hairstyle Ref 2 Hairstyle Ref 3 Jade sphere

Order Up!
Extra: Firuza is a former Ukuucha girl, born and raised there. But she left after being unable to find a Pad, her father disappearing, and her mother breaking down and finally disappearing herself. She's a bitter, sarcastic lioness now, who has little like for anyone, and refuses to fall in love herself.
References: n/a  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:09 pm
Order Up!
Request: I would love him to look happy.
Extra: Anything else would be cc. He could have whatever you feel like adding. XD
References:

Order Up!
Request: He’s completely up to you! He makes costumes for his pride, so any kind of furs and jewelry would be good. Nothing like a mask, though
Extra: XD Still cc.
References:  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:09 pm
Order Up!
Request: If you could give him a wicked-looking smirk and a braid or two in his mane, that would be all kinds of awesome. Oh! And could he have a beard with forked braids that have beads at the end?
Extra: Ru is destined for greatness. <_<
References: mane braid, beard braid  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:11 pm
Order Up!
Request: Id like her to have a seren/gentle expression with some long lashes, with a longer tail and head tuff, something femme and seren. Some items that could add to her head priestess life style...shes apart of the Nav'i pride.
Extra: She is a tender, affectionate, serene and confident with a quiet stregnth.
References: http://www.fashionatall.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Soft-Hairstyle-of-The-Bride.jpg
http://weddingcakesx.com/wedding-hairstyles-for-long-hairs-1388/wedding-hairstyles-for-long-hair-25/  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:16 pm
Order Up!
Request: Black pelt on his back, any design on it is up to you~. Fluff (chin beard = <3), wiser expression expression, whatever you want. <3
Extra: He's a noble gentlemen who has been through quite a lot in his life. He now acts as the Grand Templar for the Mlima Tuokoa, the snowy leopard colony.
References: Somethin' like this~?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:22 pm
Order Up!
Request: longer Hair Edit - Free reign on styling.
Extra: Ushari is very even tempered and never gets angry. She is in the bonelands pride. If possible I'd like a little braid, somewhere. Maybe tail, maybe hair, doesn't matter.
References: none, sorry

Order Up!
Request: A collar of sorts.
Extra: Take creative licence with this, does not have to be omg exact to the ref image. <3 I was thinking something like woven leather with some beads attached, instead of the metal, but I like the basic idea of the way the collar looks, so do whatever with it.
References: Ref  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:23 pm
Order Up!
Request: Drum and shakers, maybe some
Extra: She is born into the Nchi'mahadhi pride everyone has their own drum showing their personality, the shakers reflect them too. She is bright and cheery, very happy.
References: Her mother's shakers's and drum They can be a different size and different places and stuff. :3 The shakers can even be like strung across her.

Order Up!
Request: Firekin-y desert-y stuff
Extra: Azar is a fighter, Regent's daughter, nice but yet can work with.... uhh... you know her.
References: No D: Go crazy  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:27 pm
Order Up!
Request: This necklace (bigger pic of necklace) on this stage. (Unedited uncert)
Extra: Cosplay of Rodney McKay.
References:

Order Up!
Request:
Item: Necklace
Expression: Cocky.
Extra: He is a cosplay~ John Sheppard from Stargate Altantis.
References:

Order Up!
Request:
Edit: I would like his eyes looking the opposite way; looking behind himself instead of forward.
Hair: messier "experimental" hair. Tuffs of little spikes sticking up.; here he is.

Extra: He is a cosplay~ Ray Kowalski from Due South
References:  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:39 pm
Order Up!
Request: Some fluffy-ness (fur?) either around her neck (closer to her shoulders) or her front legs. Maybe a slightly nervous look to her face, ears turned back? Mainly just loose ideas, nothing set in stone. <33
Extra: She's a freeborn-healer in the Stormborn, and believes that she's really only kept around/alive because she is a skilled healer. Its not really true, she just has very little self-esteem.
References: none.

Order Up!
Extra: Pretty CC, I think this would help determine her character, as she's pretty blank. Edits in Aka'mleli range a lot, so I'm up for anything (even scars, ect).
References: none.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:28 pm
Princess_Feylin
Order Up!
Request: If you could give him a wicked-looking smirk and a braid or two in his mane, that would be all kinds of awesome. Oh! And could he have a beard with forked braids that have beads at the end?
Extra: Ru is destined for greatness. <_<
References: mane braid, beard braid

User Image  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:31 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert (Not absolutely perfect, but the best I have.)
Request: Expression and headtuft, for sure! Maybe with an edit to her tail to complement it. Kind of a bit of a mohawk look, same color as her tail, possibly with a braid somewhere. Feather accessory, maybe? (Her colors have always reminded me of a Warcraft troll, so that's kind of the inspiration!)
Extra: She's very much a wild-child, an adventurous troublemaker and rulebreaker, so that serene PL look just doesn't do it for her.
References: cosplay trolls (obviously the mohawk wouldn't be that high XD)

Order Up!
Request: CC! Anything you want, just no complete removal of the headtuft.
Extra: She's from the Jahy Sarlarin, so very badass and tough and roughed-up, possibly scarred (I love the style of scars you did on Yaya'uqui).
References: N/A  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces