Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Prairiefox ::The Bunny Master Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:16 am
Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox
Yep like I said I wasn't really involved when I first started here so I've done complete clean up on it for the new stuff 4laugh I try to draw every day since for some reason I'm always afraid I'll forget how to sweatdrop but thank you I want to try be more proactive here.

I'm afraid I'm like that as well which concerns me since I haven't drawn for a while sweatdrop hopefully when I return to drawing it will not be too much trouble.

Will you be joining the RP?

Yeppers 4laugh Funny thing is I did start it when it reopened but due to some school responsibilities I stopped and well, my last post was on page 7 and now there's 19 sweatdrop I'm actually trying to work on a post right now to get me back on track in network city.

Yeah times are tough. I've noticed a big decrease in my posts as time passes.

Well glad to see that you will be joining the RP ^^

I actually remember you from the Legendary Warriors event years ago. I had won AncientGarurumon and you won AncientSphinxmon. I immediately thought that it would be cool if our characters met since they would have digimon that represent the elements of light and darkness.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:25 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Oh yep I did man that would've been cool see this is the stuff I missed crying Well maybe it can happen at some point right? Yeah I'm excited to get into it I love reading how the story is going along for everybody 3nodding  

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:47 pm
Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles

Oh yep I did man that would've been cool see this is the stuff I missed crying Well maybe it can happen at some point right? Yeah I'm excited to get into it I love reading how the story is going along for everybody 3nodding

Yeah let's definitely RP together 3nodding I'll be looking forward to it.

Btw there's a new contest for people with 5 or less digimon and new members =D you should join so that you can add one more member to your digimon team!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:11 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles

Btw there's a new contest for people with 5 or less digimon and new members =D you should join so that you can add one more member to your digimon team!

Yay 4laugh I saw that and I really want to write an entry for Bokomon I always loved watching him in the anime whee Just trying to figure out how to exactly go about it there's so many ways to write a travel and discovery...  

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:16 pm
Do you want a Lollipop?

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:19 pm
Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles

Yay 4laugh I saw that and I really want to write an entry for Bokomon I always loved watching him in the anime whee Just trying to figure out how to exactly go about it there's so many ways to write a travel and discovery...

I'm sure you'll think of something 3nodding just let your imagination go wild. Travel and discover stories are fun in my opinion.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:29 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles

I'm sure you'll think of something 3nodding just let your imagination go wild. Travel and discover stories are fun in my opinion.

I'm imaigning something along the lines of the ocean and mistake in identity of a mystery digimon  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:34 pm
Darkfire Karan
Do you want a Lollipop?

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I totally want that lollipop  

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Merry Christmas, hope you are having a great Holiday!

(PS: check your Inventory!)

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:17 pm
Prairiefox

Foxy~ -hugs- how's my favorite and cutest artist doing? :3 made any awesome works of art lately?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:38 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox

Foxy~ -hugs- how's my favorite and cutest artist doing? :3 made any awesome works of art lately?

HI!!!! 4laugh *hugs* I'm doin great actually I am working on some stuff right now I haven't been able to due to all the holiday mayhem sweatdrop sweatdrop How's you doing????  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:29 pm
Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox

HI!!!! 4laugh *hugs* I'm doin great actually I am working on some stuff right now I haven't been able to due to all the holiday mayhem sweatdrop sweatdrop How's you doing????

O: so you are working on an art project, thats awesome! ^^

I do hope you'll share when its done. I love all your work, they're great! And you're great =D

how was your Christmas?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:43 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox

I do hope you'll share when its done. I love all your work, they're great! And you're great =D

how was your Christmas?

>/////< aw thanks you're too kind 4laugh

It was awesome OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!!!! I FINALLY GOT POKEMON ORAS!!!! I had to go without my computer for awhile since I was around so many little kids and I was subjected to barbie by my little sister, there was a new cat, everyone but me and my grandmother actually got sick the day after and my cousin got a gummy bear stuck on his xbox

How was yours?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:28 pm
Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox

how was your Christmas?

It was awesome OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!!!! I FINALLY GOT POKEMON ORAS!!!! I had to go without my computer for awhile since I was around so many little kids and I was subjected to barbie by my little sister, there was a new cat, everyone but me and my grandmother actually got sick the day after and my cousin got a gummy bear stuck on his xbox

How was yours?

Sounds like you had a pretty busy holiday lol and you got pokemon! That's great ^^ I know you really wanted to play it.

Who was your starter?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:30 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox

how was your Christmas?

How was yours?

Sounds like you had a pretty busy holiday lol and you got pokemon! That's great ^^ I know you really wanted to play it.

Who was your starter?

Well for OR I chose Torchic and when start playing AS I'll choose Mudkip  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas