Open!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:02 pm
Added two new SoA. c:  

Bugghnrahk

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:57 pm
mogami

yin-bug

Would it be possible to do a JRP-style what-not for Bushiri? Preferably with his foster parents? I didn't want to bump the contest thread, so hopefully a quote over here is dandy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:01 pm
Ici Chiot
mogami

yin-bug

Would it be possible to do a JRP-style what-not for Bushiri? Preferably with his foster parents? I didn't want to bump the contest thread, so hopefully a quote over here is dandy.

It is just fine! If you've posted for him and he's been accepted I'm pretty sure just a general RP with one of us would be short <3 I'd be up for it, maybe grab RP with both of us and which ever you finish first you use? :3  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:04 pm
Yin-Bug

It is just fine! If you've posted for him and he's been accepted I'm pretty sure just a general RP with one of us would be short <3 I'd be up for it, maybe grab RP with both of us and which ever you finish first you use? :3

Got him accepted a couple days ago. c: I had a few gaia free days, but now I'm back and ready to roleplay.

I'll go set up a thread for Bushiri and Sarabi. And if Mogami replies here/is cool with RP, I'll set up a second. No such thing as too much RP, after all. Whoop!

Thanks very much, Yin!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:38 pm
Ici Chiot

Got him accepted a couple days ago. c: I had a few gaia free days, but now I'm back and ready to roleplay.

I'll go set up a thread for Bushiri and Sarabi. And if Mogami replies here/is cool with RP, I'll set up a second. No such thing as too much RP, after all. Whoop!

Thanks very much, Yin!

No problem <3 I mostly suggest also having one with Mog because I've been slow because of school lately <3  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:43 pm
Yin-Bug

Thread is up!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:19 am
I was a little busy with all these Metas and Rps but I closed a few in the last couple of days so I'm totally up for that JRP if you want it. =3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:49 am
Mogami
I was a little busy with all these Metas and Rps but I closed a few in the last couple of days so I'm totally up for that JRP if you want it. =3

Oh hey, no worries no rush. C: I just didn't want to tag you in anything without getting your a-okay first. Shall I start the thread?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:43 am
Mwanjaa is so pretty! I have a quadrillion hyenas I could toss at her for general RP or whatever, do you have any vague ideas of what kind of RPs you'd like for her or should I start digging through my hyena mountain for inspiration? XD  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:04 pm
Here you go! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:34 pm
troll toll
Mwanjaa is so pretty! I have a quadrillion hyenas I could toss at her for general RP or whatever, do you have any vague ideas of what kind of RPs you'd like for her or should I start digging through my hyena mountain for inspiration? XD

Whoo! Yeeeners!

I don't know why, but gaia didn't alert me to your reply. Awful, awful gaia.

I actually worked on a solo-RP for Mwanjaa on the (obnoxiously long) drive to my schutzhund class, so I've figured her out a little bit. I would love cub roleplays, hyenas or otherwise. Mwanjaa is going to be super protective and motherly over the little ones.

She also likes to steal people's kills, so that's a good scenario to start some conflict.

Bugghnrahk

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:16 am
I know Laniluana and Aya are having fun times right now, but whenever you'd like her to join the NW I've got two WD's there if you'd like help with a JRP =3 One is an adult and the other is a pup.

Ici Chiot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:18 pm
SilverLutz

That would be awesome! I have a rogueland RP going with a member of the NW, in which Lani is learning about the pack, and when that's over I'll be putting in my joining application.

c: May I hit you up for RP when Lani's all ready to go?  

Bugghnrahk

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:23 pm
Ici Chiot
SilverLutz

That would be awesome! I have a rogueland RP going with a member of the NW, in which Lani is learning about the pack, and when that's over I'll be putting in my joining application.

c: May I hit you up for RP when Lani's all ready to go?

Sure thing ^^  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces