User Image

Name: Jukka
Pride: Nchi'mahadhi
Colorist: Chibi Sheepcat
Parents: ??? x ???
Siblings: ---
Mate: ---
Offspring: ---

Personality: Even as an older cub, he had always been considered an "old soul," perhaps something that only increased after the great plague's claws ripped the pride asunder. He means well and dabbles in the affairs of the pride's members, as any good "uncle" should and acts very much like a brotherly or fatherly figure towards his pride-mates. He tends to, in this manner, bite off more than he can possibly chew, as he can't seem to turn down any request for help, else his conscience would eat him alive. He takes his position within the pride quite seriously and devotes his energies towards all his father taught him in dabbling with medicines and baboon affairs, but that doesn't mean he never does anything else. His rhythm is incredibly important to himself, as he feels that his father is with him and, though he has had little time or interest in taking on a mate thus far, he wishes fervently to pass his father's rhythm to one of the younger pride members, lest all traces of his father vanish for good. He wishes to live up to what he considers to be his father's "greatness," for it was his father who reared he and the two lionesses when the darkness came. He would never wish harm on his fellow lions, but he wants to keep his father's memory alive and well, as well as to live up to the title his father once wore in life.

History: Jukka knew, from an early age, that his father would raise him as the next kima'baba, which he wasn't too thrilled about. He suffered through his father's training, but life in general fell apart as a plague swept through the pride's lands and wiped out most of the members. His father took him and two other cubs. He raised them and taught Jukka all he knew of the baboons and medicine. He died well before they ever found the remains of the newly reformed pride, leaving Jukka to try and watch over what little family he had left, even though they were not related by blood.

Winning Entry:

When he was younger, Jukka had little interest in the baboons.

He knew his father's title, as well as how he would have to take this on in his later seasons.

But he had hardly any interest in forging bonds with them, as his father stressed as being so important. Back then, Kitzi had been patient with the young rip, who often was easily distracted or bored to tears, for what cub wanted to sit still when the weather was fair and there was rough housing to be done?

For the first time in his life, he missed Kitzi. Not to say that he hated the baboon and his mind, after a while, was more preoccupied by the fact that his own siblings and fellow pride members were dying and there was little he or his father could do about it, despite all his father's knowledge and his own training.

What could a cub do?

But yes, plainly put, he missed Kitzi. At least the old baboon had been patient with him, ignoring his blatantly unamused behavior when following his father to her troop. This new baboon wanted little to do with him and the constant badgering was beginning to try his usually hardened nerves. The last visit had gone worse than the several before. After all, being chased from the grove of wood that the baboons called home, being followed by curses and a hail of spoiled fruit is never a fun experience. At least this time she permitted him to have audience with her, which seemed to be a step in the right direction.

He stood, surrounded on all sides by waves of female baboons. A few of their youngsters peeped at him with curious eyes and an even smaller number of males watched anxiously, eager to begin their onslaught, as they had last time, if their new alpha permitted it.

"You see~ It would be a win-win situation, on my oath."

He rumbled in his deep, altruistic voice. His ringed tail flicked now and again behind him, but he held his head high and his emerald gaze unwavering, though respectfully away from her face. He did not wish to anger her further and things were going well thus far, especially as he had it in his mind that he would not be welcomed if he just wandered into the bit of forest, as he had done on the last, failed attempt. This time he had sense enough to wait on the fringes and let the baboons come to him.

"What good is oath, huh? Oath of lion?" Ranba sneered as she replied, lips drawn back in a snarl as she studied the other. She was not a youngster, nor was she ancient. She was in her prime and tough, which had earned her the position of alpha... She also had a keen memory and remembered the obnoxious whelp that had stood side by side with the former Kima'baba. He had been an annoying thing then and she hardly figured he had changed that much in the seasons past. Oh, how she was wrong...

"My oath is plenty good, dear Ranba! You remember my father? He has taught me much! I not only give you my oath, I swear on my father's rhythm." He had to force out the last bit, fearing the possibility of tarnishing his father's name and memory, but he had to do or say something to persuade her.

"I remember him! I remember you!" She belted out an impudent laugh as she spoke, though her eyes flashed with irritation and her sharp nails clung to the bark of the limb she had chosen for her perch, high out of reach of any predator willing to attempt any sort of assault. "Little wretch! Father all talk, son with closed ears! Kitzi tolerated it, the miserable old fool, but I will not! Long gone are those days." She flashed her fangs threateningly at the male and grunted.

Her followers, however, muttered amongst themselves, a few sore over their new alpha's harsh words over the past alpha and former lion they had dealt with. He had been a good fellow, helping to heal the wounded and to protect those unable to defend themselves against larger predators. Kitzi had been a good leader, especially one to cultivate such things.

"I am no longer a cub, Ranba! You see before you a grown lion, long gone are the fancies of an ignorant cub. See? I am large, I am strong. I have great muscles and sharp claws. I can protect your forest. I am sure I can sway other lions to patrol the borders. We need this friendship, you and I. We need the rhythm. We need the drums! You need protection and medicines. I am no fool, I have seen predators stalking the borders. Was there not a murder here not long ago?"

His tone changed as he rumbled his words at the alpha female. He tried to sound just and friendly, but it was hard to mask annoyance as he spoke.

The mention of death sent the spectators into a screeching frenzy, fearful and angry over their loss, a young mother who had been caught on the ground by a large, rogue hyena some nights ago. There was little to be done and her screams still haunted several of the frightened troop.

"What do you know of this!" Ranba shook with fury as she repositioned herself on her limb, fearful of getting any nearer to the clawed beast on the forest's floor.

"I know that you are a fool to not accept help from one willing to offer it. Do you not remember the peace that was here and between us when my father watched the forest and you made the drums? How hard is it? To make a drum for the lions to use, in exchange for protection?"

A hoot of agreement sounded in the trees, taken up by several other baboons. Several snarled, others shook limbs and leaves, but their position he could not exactly figure. Some seemed angry with him, while others seemed furious with Ranba.

He feared another assault as the baboons began to chatter incessantly between themselves in a tone and tongue that he could not follow, even with his sharp ears and history of exposure to their kind. There was much snarling and scowling as another female approached Ranba and the two squared off, fangs flashing.

It was some time before an agreement seemed to be reached and Ranba, herself, spoke, as any good leader should.

"We think on this, whelp. Come back tomorrow... And bring what fruits you can find! Then we will talk. Yes." She spewed her words forcefully, golden eyes bright with annoyance and anger. Yet she did not wish to lose face before her troop, especially as such an early alpha. It seemed there would be some dealings with this lot, after all, and hope was not lost.

He purred in gratitude and a smile crossed his bronze maw.

"Talk, yes... Talk is good, Ranba. You will soon see that you have made no mistake. Only good can come of our cooperation. With me you will have strength on the ground to rid predators. You will also have healing paws for the sick and wounded. You will be considered a great leader, this I am sure of."

"Yesyesyes, promises are easily made and easily broken, young sharpclaws. We will see in the not to distant future if any benefit from this. Begone with you, now!" She screeched her last bit in baboon fashion, making quite clear that any further talk would have to remain until morning.

"As you wish~ I will be here as the sun rises and you will be fed quite well. May you fair well this night." With that, he turned. His tail flicked and he plodded off with his head high.

This meeting went much better than he expected! It seemed negotiation was in the works and the pride would have their drums crafted by the ones with hands once more...

Now to find something to bring as an offering in the morning!

Lets see... What did baboons favor, again?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image

Rolled Seer

Name: Kweupe
House Name: Ceng Xiao
Pride: Tianxia
Colorist:
Parents: Blota x Ajabu'uchao
Siblings: Demani (Nuan Qiu), Dogo'Miye (Shexiang), Madyrn (Shui Lian), Madoa (Xian Liang)

Personality: Kweupe is a friendly enough fellow! He is shy, however. So shy that others may, in fact, mistake him for being antisocial and generally unfriendly, which is not the case at all! He simply has a hard time finding words and, instead of sticking his foot in his mouth, prefers to keep his trap shut. He loves stories, playing with cubs, and generally being a giant teddy bear.

He does, however, take his work very seriously. Though he dreams of one day doing more than hunting, he understands his place within the West House and Tianxia and works to the best of his abilities to fill his hunting quota.

History: His beginnings were very simple, though he has never met his father. He and his siblings were the results of a fling, his father belonging to a secretive pride that he, honestly, never had any intention of seeking out.

He's quite happy with is life in Tianxia and prefers a quiet existence with little to no surprises.

Stages: [Cub] [Juvenile] [Adolescent] [Adult]  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image

Born Seer

Name: Nefarian
Pride: ---
Colorist: Kireiryuu
Parents: Neltharion x Kalama
Siblings: Onyxia, Obsidia, Nalice

Personality: Nefarian certainly is quite the odd fellow, cold, quiet, far from brash, and hardly at all ashamed of anything he says or does. He longs for his father's approval and, though he is the favored cub, he contains an unbearable amount of jealousy for his siblings. He tends to be slow to anger and slow to react to such feelings, which has earned him a bit of a reputation for being slow, but he is far from dull-witted. Usually insults and hard words roll off of him like water does a duck's feather and he isn't known for sharp retorts or witty come backs, though he certainly can think them up after the fact... A lot of use they are then! But he tries to file them away for future use, if he can remember them when the time comes. He doesn't much care for any of his kin, nor for any other creature for that matter. In fact, he is down right selfish and is driven to earn a place as his father's right paw and is determined to make sure he gets that place. Really, he spends most of his time in a fantasy world that he has built within his mind, where he is just as powerful as his father. The reality has yet to set in to his wild, little imagination that he is really intended as no more than a vicious, little minion.

Lately he has taken to talking to himself... Quite often, actually. Seems he's gone and gotten himself a little "imaginary friend" to help bite away the loneliness and to forge a friendship with, seeing as he isn't too fond of his own siblings.

Regardless, he certainly isn't the nicest piece of work and has no qualms against lying, cheating, and clawing one in the back to get what he wants. Even if working his way there is a bit slow, as he has the time and patience to play the waiting game.

As an adult, he is no different, though perhaps a bit more mischievous and playful. He loves to cause trouble and will meddle in the affairs of other lions, if it means causing harm or anguish to another lion and, hopefully, catching his beloved father's favor.

History: He was born to the God of Hate and a firekin hybrid, the favored son of Neltharion. He and his sisters took after their father and he grew to be a cold, callous, calculating, obedient henchman for the god. With the exception of a mysterious golden cub, which was killed before he was old enough to remember him, and the general misdeeds done in the presence of his father, his younger life was fairly uneventful.

He always watched his back, for fear that just as he considered trying to destroy his sisters, they may consider destroying him.

Now, as an adult, he answers his father's beck and call. When not working for him, he roams the land, searching for trouble and mischief to cause.

Winning Prompt: He hadn't thought about it much.

Not really.

The idea was there. He knew they existed. But that never really bothered him to an extent. Father's eye was not exactly on them, not often. That was good, right?

Right.

Of course that was good. All the better for him, as that cut competition down to he, Obsidia, and that Onyxia. He did not like her much, not one bit. He especially did not like her when his father's eye fell on her. How he loathed to share the attention! His fur bristled at the mere thought of it and his tiny, sickle claws sheathed and unsheathed, marring the dirt beneath him slightly.

"You don't like her?"

"Of course I don't like her." He jeered silently as he hefted his small, stubby body atop a jutting rock that he favored when on his own, away from the prying eyes of his sisters or the stern paw of his father. Molten marks seemed to shimmer in the darkness of that particular evening and, though it was late, he was restless and hardly at all in the mood to sleep.

"She'll be a thorn in your side yet."

"I'm aware of that. She's a meanie and she won't stay out of the way." He huffed and sprawled his paws out before himself, resting his head and scowling as he thought of the future ahead of himself. Had his vocabulary been a bit broader, he would most likely have used a different, much more uncouth word to describe Onyxia, but for now he still had some of a cub's innocence, if only just in what words he had managed to accrue in his tiny noggin.

"But what of them?"

"Them?"

"You know... Mother and the other one." He sighed as he spoke deeply to himself on a subject that he feared to mention to his father, lest he spark anger or loathing within him, enough to no longer favor his only son. Unpredictable were his moods at time, though he was certain death would not follow as long as he was useful. What he feared most was he being cast aside in favor for the two sisters that remained with he and his father.

"Ah, mother and Nalice... What of them?"

"I sometimes wonder what they are like? How come father sent Nalice away? I can't right remember her at all... Did he really not like her that much? Huh." He questioned himself and scrabbled at his stone perch with a single claw, scratching little patterns of nothingness into the stone as he slipped into conversation and thought, his own little mind whirring away, though his movements were slow and lumbering only moments ago.

"Why don't you ask him? It couldn't hurt too much, could it?"

"Ah, but it might. That is what I fear. Father must keep his favor of me. Must. I can't lose it over worthless lions what aren't even worthy of him keeping around."

"Then there is your answer, see? You don't even need me."

"Ah, but I do, I'm afraid. There still remains the question of Onyxia..."

"Leave her for now. Until things change. Until something happens. Until it is an accident."

Nefarian rumbled a soft purr, his mind put at ease by his own imagination. Tail flicked and he, for a moment, debated sleep. He think he could bear it now, seeing as some of his anxieties were, for the moment, at ease.

He slipped from his perch and padded slowly back towards the den, eager for the warmth the bodies of his father and sisters put off, though he dreaded having to speak with any of them if his return caused any to stir from slumber.

"See? You should listen to yourself more often."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image

Name: Anasema'hadithi
Colorist: Yuna

Personality: Though he joined RefilweOluchi with the notion of becoming a great warrior, he is, beneath his silver pelt, quite the peace loving fellow. He tends to be a bit more open minded than others his age, possibly due to his roaming the lands before becoming a Malakim. He does not mind the other species joining the pride and does like the ambitious, young Makail's wish to bring equality amongst all the species that now thrive within the pride. He is loyal to the general that he has followed since his younger days, but has not forgotten reason in his old age. Within the pride he took the role of a loved uncle or father, helping where he could, offering advice to those needing it, but his favorite task was to recite the old stories of the pride, embellishing victories and defeats, offering history lessons, the like. Even as a young and ambitious Malakim, he took delight in learning the old stories and weaving his own on his "down time." The loss of the pride he so cherished, as it disbanded, shook him to the core and he left the remains in search of a place to call home.

History: Anasema's true name is long forgotten, left behind him when he joined the RefilweOluchi at a rather young age. Despite his more complacent personality, he was quick to volunteer his life as a Malakim, eager to show his support for those he saw as a figure of justice and fairness, but his life was molded quickly around him. He fought hard and often, whenever trouble would rear it's ugly head, and followed the General faithfully. Many injuries had been accrued, but faith and fortune were on his side and he recovered from most of them with little difficulty. After the wound to his rump he found he had to retire, much against his own wishes, as his wound became infected and, once it finally did heal properly, he found he was not as swift as he once was and the pain never truly went "away." After the rebellion fell through and the pride disbanded, he felt at fault and left, searching for some pride or group to make him feel whole again.

When he left to join Refilwe Oluchi, he left his favorite littermate, his smallest sister, with his parents. She was a runty, sickly thing, often being too weak to travel far. His aim was to make the savanna safe for her to thrive in, but he didn't realize he would be dooming her in the process. After the fall of the pride he so eagerly threw himself into, he went in search of his family, only to hear whispers about how his sister had been abandoned to her own devices, not long after he left. Realizing that for her, such a thing was a death sentence, he became beside himself with grief. He still holds out some hope that he might find her alive, somewhere.

Reason for Joining the Rebellion: He was, perhaps, one of the most surprising to turn and leave with the General (though most recanter their surprise and claim they knew his mind was with the General in the first place) due to his open support of the idea of equality between species, as well as how much he genuinely cared for the younger members of the pride. His fur was ruffled, however, when he had been removed from position of Eloheim. It was further ruffled when learning just how generous the young leader is being with prisoners. Was he not aware that once a criminal, always a criminal!? It was here that Anasema's open mindedness seemed to falter. Fearing the fall of RefilweOluchi as a pride and as a protector to surrounding lands, he vowed to follow his General once again, just like the old days. Given his ideals and position, though, it may be possible to sway him to following Makail again, though the task would not be easy. If he can see the results of the current "rehabilitated" prisoners and if he deems them trust worthy enough, it just may be possible.  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image

Name: Kiivas'lintu
Pride: Jini-msemi
Colorist: ???
Parents: Rim x Kimama
Siblings: Luciernaga,

Personality: Kiivas'lintu is most definitely a hard worker! The female is, while friendly, gruff and a stickler for the rules. That doesn't mean she doesn't like to play around or doesn't have a sense of humor, it's just that her sense of humor seems to differ from other lions and she sometimes comes off as a bit odd.

That being said, she is most definitely a tomboy and, as a cub, loved to get into nearly everything. She's a very curious creature and has a thirst for adventure that nothing seems to be able to slate. It's her love for her family and her love for structure that keep her in the pride!

History: Kiivas'lintu had very simple beginnings and much of her life, spent within the pridelands, has been fairly uneventful. Come to think of it, she can't quite recall a time worth noting, beyond the general love for her family and pride!

Stages: [Cub] [Adolescent] [Adult]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image

Name: Talia
Pride: En Gedi
Colorist: Meepfur
Parents: Yehudah x Chana
Siblings: Astar, Zakai (Adopted)

Personality: Strong willed and stubborn at times, one might think she was an only child, instead of second eldest within their little family. Still, despite the bouts of selfishness that crop up from time to time, she loves her family dearly and is predictably dependable, as she would give the world for them if it was asked from her... Albeit with a good bit of complaining and huffing about like a child robbed of some trinket or another. She has the tendency to do the opposite of what is asked of her, though never to the extent of being completely disrespectful or harmful to others and such behavior usually only surfaced when her brother was sitting her and her sister, before they came to the pride. It was almost retaliation for being left with him so often, though she is steadily acknowledging that the situation was hardly his fault and at times feels remorse for her behavior, especially as she ages and fully grasps the dangerous situation they had been in. She also is well known for being quite opinionated and outspoken, though she is usually only trying to help. All in all, she means well, though her words can sometimes be rather blunt. She wants to bring pride and joy to her mother and father, as well as to their little family and new pride. She is a fierce, hard working little creature and steadfastly determined to become a great huntress, though she dreams of doing something greater.

History: The first few months of Tal's life were rough.

Well, it wasn't rough for just her, obviously, but for every member of their struggling, little family. Father could hardly provide enough meat to nourish Mother, let alone to enrich her milk enough to help the little ones thrive. Typical, as the lionesses tend to do the hunting in the first place, but he was trying his hardest to provide for his mate and their three cubs.

Never trust a lion to do a lionesses job, isn't that the motto? Regardless, it was quickly decided that if the family was to survive the rough, trying times, that Mother would hunt alongside her mate, leaving her older brother in charge of she and her little sister. She feels very close to both her siblings, though she tended to give her older brother a taste of hell the first few months that he watched her. Not because she hated him, no, that was far from the truth. She did so to test her limits, as well as his. She had to see how much she could get away with, and she seemed to get away with a good deal if he didn't rat on her to their parents about her behavior. Of course, none of this was to do actual harm and all youngsters are curious about the world around them. Most youngsters have also not grasped their own mortality, she being one of them. That feeling of invincibility plagued her early months, as well as on into her first couple of years in life.

Still, bickering happened between she and her older brother, though she was always careful not to hit him where it hurts and has avoided that age old comeback that most siblings use at one time or another, whether or not it's the truth, of "Oh yeah, well, you're adopted!"

While she secretly respects and loves her brother, she's more open about her affections towards her slightly younger sister and wishes to protect her from the world around them. This need will only increase in the future, as they age, and she'll have similar feelings towards her brother, though typically it's the older brother wishing to protect his little sisters.

The pride came just in the nick of time, as Tal's little belly was nearly always rumbling upon time to sleep. It was miserable and she was sure her parents felt even worse, as they would pass up eating solid food, if it meant that the trio was able to eat their fill. Times were lean, too lean for comfort, and the arrival of this pride brought them safety, protection, as well as means for acquiring food much more easily.

Not only that, it provided a wonderful environment for the cubs to grow, play, and generally mingle amongst their own age groups, an experience they would not have had otherwise if the family remained alone. In fact, had they remained alone, they probably all would not have survived the experience.

Totem: Her totem would be that of the Osprey, a fierce, beautiful bird that is found on nearly every continent. Janntje will be of the European variety, which winters often in Africa. Her noble, self sufficient, and feisty attitude will only reflect that of her lion counterpart, who will find her stuck, far away from the water. I haven't quite figured out why the raptor will be stuck in Africa in the first place, though I am considering a sprained wing that the pride heals. Interestingly enough, this beautiful bird feeds solely on fish and is thus restricted to living near bodies of water. Seeing as they live practically right on the water, this will make life easy once her wing is patched up and she can fly once again. Due to the young lioness offering to help her, she readily accepts becoming her totem and agrees to keep from migrating back to Europe, though the weather in Africa is much hotter. While being a symbol of strength and pride, she will also be useful on the hunt or in future plots, given her keen vision and ability to fly.  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

Name: Jasiri'mkono
Colorist: Slander?
Parents: Sakata x Jinichongo
Siblings: Kitisho, Damurasha, Jadi'aushi, Kali'ari, Ala'koikoi, Fufika, Penzi'iko-Uumizi, Nafsi'takasa, Dabiku'nafsi, Roho'cheka, Baba'tani, Hifadhi'zimwi, Usharifu, Uhodari, Mbeleni, Palia, Ficha'pepo [Family Echo]

Personality: Jasiri'mkono isn't nice, nor is she particularly mean. What she is is afraid. She's a runty, timid thing that wants to be as big and as brave as her siblings and her warlord of a father, yet she doubts herself and her capabilities. When she's older, she'll find herself the lioness she wants to be, but until then? Afraid and easily coerced into situations she wants no part in. It will only be when she grows a spine that she will be able to do anything about her situation.

History: Jasiri was born to the warlord, Sakata, in the Mizimu'Tungika pride. She was always a nervous thing, slightly smaller than most of her siblings. She has a /lot/ of siblings, both of full blood and half. She felt honored to be a sacrifice, but found herself in a whirlwind of confusion after the pride disbanded and has been wandering the lands on her own, a frightened bully with no place of comfort to turn to. After wandering for some time, she found herself amongst the pirates and relied upon by Blackbeard for future mutiny.

Stages: [Cub] [Adolescent]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image

Name: Zalios'akys
Pride: Iknimaya
Colorist: Ririka
Parents: Silron'zem x Vinata
Siblings:

Personality: Zalios'akys, or Green Eyes, is a rambunctious youngster with a penchant for roughhousing, exploration, and general mischief. She's a loving girl, very much attached to all of her brothers and sisters, but she tends to act first and ask questions, later. She's somewhat like a parrot, repeating information that she's heard (and her tiny ears are always listening. She might not know what it all means, but damn, adult talk is important and interesting! She is of the easily excitable sort and always eager to please her elders. Her tendency to act before thinking often gets her into a spot of trouble, though. She wears her heart on her sleeve, so to speak, and tries to do what she believes is right. She's hardheaded, but loving and will do whatever she can to aid her brothers and sisters.

History: To be made!

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image

Name: Finnabarr
Pride: Seorsa-fala
Colorist: Nerpin
Parents: Fin'lay x Viktor
Siblings: [Mahon]

Personality:

History: To be made!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image

Name: Jicho'la'dhoruba
Pride: Rogue
Colorist: AnimeChickie

Personality: ---

History: ---

Stages: [Adult]  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

Rolled Seer

Name: Maneno'makali
Pride: Ongozana'Ke
Colorist: Animechickie
Parents: Busara x Kaa
Siblings: Nabila, Ulimi'ndefu, Aiyetoro, Khan

Personality: Maneno's name might sound a bit more harsh than she truly is, but she does have a blunt way about her. She's stubborn, pushy, and openly opinionated, though she doesn't intend to be rude (even if she sometimes comes off that way) and dearly loves her family. She's snarky and sarcastic, the sarcasm being her main method in expressing humor, and sometimes has a harder time understanding what others are thinking and feeling, which sometimes ends in hurt feelings or at least utter confusion on her part.. When she's older, she'll be gruff and vocal about her feelings and expectations of herself and those around her. She's a tiny glutton and will eat more than her share when it's time to feed. She also has a habit of swaying when either bored or deep in thought. She will stick with the pride, most definitely. She's a grounded creature and prefers to stay where she knows. She'll press boundaries when on patrol, but will always remained tethered to her home and her family. She may one day aim for a seat amongst the Baraza, should such fortunes turn her way, due to her hardy and no-nonsense nature as an adult. A romance might be interesting, though whether it would be with a rogue is up in the air, when considering her future. She'd probably fancy a strong and independent male, one as headstrong as herself, would be ideal in her mind.

History: ---

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas