Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:13 am
Buffy_the_Bloody
I have a Pride that isn't official yet, but could serve the purposes of the evil plot!

Atra Pestis

Crue and Sabia, the owners of the pride killed the royalty that ran it before, and overtook the pride and it's lands. They are a couple of mean, vicious creatures that liket o cause pain.

I could -easily- see Crue breaking his wings, and forcing him as a slave for a little while.

That sounds perfect. Want to iron out the details over AIM or pms? (AIM: DeviantBebop)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:17 pm
I would loooove some RP with Khuluma.

Would he be up for a catch up meeting with Rokopelli? The last time they met she was pregnant and now her children are grown up! Her son, Khaldun, has recently run away (he is a spoilt brat) and she's currently going out of her mind looking for him.

Or, if you would prefer, he could bump into said spoiled brat.

...Or maybe both! 8D  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:34 am
Kimaria
I would loooove some RP with Khuluma.

Would he be up for a catch up meeting with Rokopelli? The last time they met she was pregnant and now her children are grown up! Her son, Khaldun, has recently run away (he is a spoilt brat) and she's currently going out of her mind looking for him.

Or, if you would prefer, he could bump into said spoiled brat.

...Or maybe both! 8D

We'd have to backtrack it as Khuluma is currently captured, but I'd love to rp any of those.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:17 am
MoonKitsune

If you want some more interactions with Atra Pestis I have a couple cubs and a couple others on the Members list. All of which.. would probably enjoy the curiosity that is a God :3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:54 am
Green Ever After
MoonKitsune

If you want some more interactions with Atra Pestis I have a couple cubs and a couple others on the Members list. All of which.. would probably enjoy the curiosity that is a God :3

I would love rp with everyone and anyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:47 pm
gaia_angelleft Still looking for mate plots. gaia_angelright  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:59 pm
While I don't have a god, I have the [son] of a goddess and is in the pridelands. He's still a cub, but if you have any interest in him as an adult for any sort of plotting, he's available. < u >

"Ulaghai was not named right away by his mother and, in fact, was named by the foster lion that raised him. As a cub, he likes to play jokes on his foster parent and any lion unfortunate enough to be stuck near him. He is a big fellow and playful, to boot, much unlike his mother. He loves to get into everything, be it muck and grime or another lion's personal affairs. Nothing is sacred and he isn't the sort to hold back his true opinions, even if it hurts another lion's feelings. Though he often comes off as highly opinionated, he isn't without a heart and will do his best to help and protect those he is loyal to (if they can manage to put up with his bluntness). His seeing abilities manifest in the form of nightmares, dreams he calls his "death dreams." As a cub, he will simply brush them away as terrible dreams. It will only be as a young adult that he will realize that said dreams are actually premonitions. Other than having an odd nightmare here and there, he is a happy, healthy lion with an appetite for adventure and challenges."

Of course, he is open for any sort of rp or plotting, if you've got some general rps for Khuluma or any other characters. C:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 am
Would Khuluma be up for some random RP with Xavier? heart

User Image

Like Khuluma, when he was reborn, he popped up on the mountain... He wasn't happy, he hates it up there because he's no fan of snow xd That and he actually can't fly, so he can't even get back up there, which is why he's down in the mortal world. He just kinda wanders around, being an a** xd ;

Should also mention... His last two lives were as a girl, so he's still rather confused about himself.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:18 am
Andranis

I would love that. I'll backdate it since Khuluma is currently a slave/prisoner of a pride, so the rp can be before it happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:21 am
Aurrie Beaues

When Khuluma leaves his pride, then maybe they can meet up. We can see how it goes for now. (Again, I'm picky so I like seeing where things go.)  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:43 am
I'd like for that. c: I have the feeling I'll probably end up being very picky with Ulaghai, so I'd be most happy for a meet up just to see. o uo b  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:46 pm
gaia_diamond Just some tweaks to the front page. gaia_diamond  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:59 pm
I do think that Mychasi and Khuluma should meet again. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:06 am
[ Lady Kiya ]
I do think that Mychasi and Khuluma should meet again. :3

Oh yes! I can backdate a rp before he's taken as a prisoner. Is there anywhere Mychasi is at the moment?  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:08 am
He's in no particular area, really.
Haven't really found much plot for him recently. xD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash