Submit

pencil.bockz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:37 pm
Raidan23
pencil.bockz
pencil.bockz
Raidan23
Raidan23
Raidan stepped down into the pit, his hand resting on the hilt of the large blade strapped at the small of his back. His gaze drifted around the circle, as if questioning who would fight him.

He left, muttering about how people these days were cowards.
I am no covard, I vill fight you!
Never underestimate vampires!!!!!!!!
[[ Congtragulations, you've responded to a three-month-old post! How does it feel to be stupid? ]]
GREAT! I don't deny it, I yell it to the world, wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whee whee whee whee  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:56 am
Walks down into arena holding Sr. in his right hand and his left hand was holdin wat seemed to be a orb which he layed down on one of the steps as he stood there waiting to see who would take up his offer on a fight  

DamionIllusionist

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:52 am
wlks down into the arena, goes into a shadow, and waits for someone to ambush...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:40 pm
Frozn Soul
wlks down into the arena, goes into a shadow, and waits for someone to ambush...

darkness teleports behind him and taps him on the shoulders"heheh you cant hide in the dark from a 300 year old vampire I will leave you alone this time but next time I hope you will be a challange" darknesss disappeared  

vampiredracula911

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:46 am
Mayung reveals his red glowing eyes and follows Darkness' aura. After a few minutes, Mayung cornered Darkness and started to cast a spell "FIRE OF HELL, BURN THIS VAMPIRE!" a flameball came out of Mayung's arm and flew with an astonishing speed onto Darkness.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:12 pm
appears behind meyung and stabs him in the shoulder with his 9ft long katana "hahahaha you thought i would die that weak attack?natha sentosss " a snake appears out of my sleeve and coils around mayung  

vampiredracula911

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:05 pm
Jayce entered the arena from the spectators entrance. Looking down into the ring, he saw two combatants dueling. I shall challenge the winner. He said to himself. Sitting on a rough hewn stone seat, he watched. And waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:17 pm
let me show you my power *holds up hand to the air and the sky turns pitch black not even the sun up close could pearce the blackness*now tell me what you cherish most give me the pleasure of taking it away  

vampiredracula911

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:13 pm
(ooc)
Sephiroth. Classic.  
The Darker Side of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items