Reply BLEACH'ed Out
Intro Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ell-na

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:35 pm
Hi, I'm Sarvalla-Rose. My real name is Miranda, but all my friends call me Mir. I turned 18 on March 8th and I'm a Pieces. I started to read Bleach when Shonen Jump had a preveiw of it and I was hooked. My favorite characters are Kisuke and Shunsui (Sorry, I'm sure I spelled his name wrong.) stare  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:22 pm
Yo whats up everyone, My real name is Jesse I am 17 years old and I am so much into Bleach its one of my Fav from all of the other mangas I have seen. I am learnning Japanese for I am into samruias and ninjas and how honorable japanese people are. I make up storys in manga staly, I do 3-D animation, I am in a rock group I play the drums, I want to learn many fighting stalys, I am a good friend that helps and protect my friends to the very end. My fav Chars are Ichigo and Rukia  

Zhoa
Crew

The_Last_Brethren

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:48 am
Yo! I'm Shouta_Kaoin.... I'm 17 and from England. I adore Bleach.... Bleach is obviously the best anime in the entire world.... Duh.... I go to High School (Well, i'm in sixth form there anyway).... I'm in charge of writing the character bios! I'm also an enthusiastic roleplayer so I have some cool ideas for that too! Nice to meet you everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:53 am
Hey im belcher and im 17 going on 18 i havent been a bleach fan for long but i love it so far. I love my girlfriend she is soooo sexy,i like sports, art, music, films, martial arts, and computergames im playin counterstrike source at the moment along witha few others. good to meet you  

belcher

`H.o.n.e.s.t`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:52 pm
Gaia Name:[.SenbonZakura.] Kuchiki Byakuya's Soul Slayer ^_^
Name: Zakura
Hobbies:Reading,Drawing,Sports,listening to music,etc.
Why I heart Bleach:
I heart Bleach because it's funny, luv the characters(Byakuya),luv the storyline. What's not to like about Bleach? rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:12 pm
Hello, I am Dragoondivine. I am 16 and live in Brusly, LA. I borrowed a Bleach manga from my friend about a year ago then started to watch it. Bleach is now my all time favorite anime. I also like reading fantasy books and playing video-game rpgs. Right now I am playing Tales of Phantasia and Grandia III. It is also lent and my family gave up electronics so I can only use anything plugged to the wall once a week until easter.  

DragoonDivine

dufisoghnberlhjk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:21 pm
Wow, didn't see this thread...
Anyway, Hi everybody, I'm Gangles (as you already know). I'm 16 and I found out about Bleach from a friend who told me to watch it on youtube. ninja , video games, Rurouni Kenshin, tennis (it's a guy's sport too, so shut up), nintendo in general, and... well... Bleach = biggrin . Hi. ninja = biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:36 am
Hey Guys,

Godless Beast, 18. Love Bleach, it's officially beaten out as fav. anime over Naruto with great characters, awesome plot, and awesome music. Right now in College and the college scene. Single, love long walks on the beach, Gemini, kicked a person in the throat once while the other was standing. Also, comics are a dear, dear love of mine. And have a knife for the next person to ever play Queen's Bohemian Raphsody. It is a great song, now stop playing it or knife to the eye! There's some more stuff but i have my toe caught under the fridge at the moment.  

Godless Beast

750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kurosaki Ichigo Ryoka

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:05 am
It doesn't look like I ever posted on this thing, so here it goes.
I'm Kurosaki, and I'm like... the lurker mod.
I heart Bleach and One Piece - manga, that is. Not so into the animes.
Although I don't post much here, you're welcome to pm me if you need anything. Um, what else...
As for the "about me" section: I'm 24, I listen to music from the animes of mangas that I like, which I guess means I'm some kind of dork. I have a fiancee who has a gaia account that still wears peasant clothes and has posted maybe once. I'm currently questing a coco kitty. Um..
I like jelly beans.
Enough about me. Happy Easter!
whee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:26 pm
Hi ^ ^ I'm Miranko. I'm 19, but'll be 20 soon enough, and of course i like Bleach. If i am on gaia... you can usualy find me if you want in a bleach room somewhere at iether the Port, or most currently the Reclimation facility. I like the Beat Collections, Dj CD's, and both the Manga, and Anime of Bleach ^ ^ I'm up to 77, and 224 for chapter, if you are curiouse, and i like cats, kitsune, and canines ^ ^ um... hm. i don't know; this post didn't realy end up too much about me did it? sweatdrop Well; I'm glad to be a part of this guild in anycase, although i haven't been posting much as of yet, i hope that will change so; nice meeting all of you ^ ^ Glad to be here!

^ ^  

Miranko

purplecow23

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:55 pm
Hey I'm Purplecow >.< I love Bleach I've seen ever anime of it to date adn can't get enough, I watch all kinds of anime and read manga, into drama, tennis, reading and video games, i'm a girl sort of obvious but oh well sweatdrop , so thats about it, oh and I'm from Canada heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:37 am
Konnichiwa Minasan! mrgreen

Hmmm it appears I missed this thread when I first joined... xd

Anyway, I am a firm believer in telling people about yourself though your Gaia profile, after all that's what it's there for. 3nodding So go check mine out if you're interested in learning more about this guildy. I don't remember when I joined, but I believe it was sometime in the last month or two. rofl I look forward to getting to know everybody here! mrgreen  

Megami Nekohime

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

14,950 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SNN_Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:03 pm
Hey guys, i'm Jay, u can call me by my username if u wish, I joined cause I love bleach, well theres not much to say. so later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:32 pm
Velcome, velcome everyone to Bleach'ed Out. I'm very happy thatz all of zou have joined and stay. Pleaze, enjoy zourselvez, and posht. Zhank you. xd  

Tidusu
Captain

killer of doom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:14 pm
what is up people I have watche all the ep so far and cant wate for the next on I play l0ots of video games hense the name ff8I also am 14 as of march 9 06 an ya ichigo pwns all  
BLEACH'ed Out

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff