xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:34 am
Flesh shall replace these walls, blood shall come from the sewers, and the burning gates of hell shall rule the darkest gates of this dungeon *laughs maniacly* AND HUMANS SHALL DIE IN THE TORTURE CHAMBER! I SHALL TAKE THEIR HEART BARE HANDED, AND EAT IT WHILE THE HEART IS FULL OF BLOOD!!! GRAHAHAHAHAAA!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:49 pm
darkness ffloats down the stairs hearing the faint cries of sinned humans and smiled "hmph most humans sin but i dont" holding a crusifix*a cross*
"why am I so religious? was I before I awoke from that coffin?"he said when he heard a faint cry next to him, he turned and saw a small girl in chains and with an even face he broke the chains.
"thank you kind sir"said the child
"off with you and if anyone gets in your way,call darkness and I will appear but ounce you leave the castle you on your own"he said as he floated into the dark  

vampiredracula911

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:25 pm
As Mayung went deeper in the dungeon, he saw a man moaning of pain, then the man asked Mayung "PLEASE!!! PLEASE LET ME OUT OF THIS HELL!!!" Mayung watched the man, then an evil grin ornated his dark face, and he took his helm off, showing is bloodred glowing eyes and very sharp teeth. Then he said "You want to get out? Then i shall let you out... to Heaven." Then with an astonishing speed, Mayung squashed the head of the man with his bamboo pole.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:52 pm
"atleast he died swift"said darkness walking out of the shadows behind him  

vampiredracula911

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:38 am
Mayung looked at Darkness and he said: "This human was allready dead in the first place. My eyes can see the auras of every living being, and his aura was growing weak, so now i ended his torment... and i got my satisfaction on my bloodlust" He added with a malevolent grin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:17 pm
some of the vampires in the castle have no standards i just freed a tortured little girl a little girl it disgusts me i wonder what else they are doing down here  

vampiredracula911

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:50 am
Mayung grins and then he says " I can sense your aura... it is unnaturally holy for a vampire..." Then, Mayung looks at the dead rottening corpse of the man he killed and he said "Only the strongest survive. If you want to go deeper in the dungeon saving lives, go, but even if you free those people, other vampires will kill them or transform them into our kin."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:31 pm
i am the strongest and if they turn into a vampire its more for me to control  

vampiredracula911

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:38 am
Mayung glares Darkness, and he replies "If you think you are the strongest, why then won't you take the castle under control? Oh, yes i forgot, you must fight Lady Nautula first..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:42 pm
(ooc)you cant duh
(ic)
hmph i have no interest in rulling this castle  

vampiredracula911

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:52 pm
Mayung looked at Darkness, then he left and went deeper into the dungeon.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:34 am
*walks up to mayung*hey whats you story?  

vampiredracula911

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:53 am
Mayung looks at Darkness "My story... I was once a general of the Dark Army 2000 b.c... I got sealed by an angel from the heavens into a sarcophagus. I got the penalty of death for few thousand of years, and here I am, back from the dead. " Mayung sudde´nly turned into the direction of the dungeon's deepest alley, and saw a strange ooze globbering and advancing towards Mayung and Darkness "Stay back... i'll handle this." And a red glow surrounded Mayung's hand  
The Darker Side of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff