Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[prp] the world of the hunter (( midnight charm and Keshawn) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:13 pm
((brave, sorry my brain not working a little tired))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:21 pm
((It's okay))

Midnight looks up at him a bit confused. "Really? You're sweet and asked me over. Should I fear you?" Looking around, she takes a seat. Eating some berries she waits for his reply. She doesn't add in that she likes him.  

Love Renewed

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:24 pm
~he shakes his head~ "no you have nothing to fear from me. Should I be afraid of you?" ~ He smirks and watches her carefully he then sits crossed from her and relaxes~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:31 pm
She giggles and shakes her head. "No of course not." His smirk make her smile, she could tease him so easily right now. But he really has no reason to fear her. Even if he wasn't incredibly smaller than him. "What are you thinking about?"  

Love Renewed

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:41 pm
~he smiles~ " I was thinking about offering you a place to stay tonight then we can go to your place tomorrow if you like." ~he smiles again and watches her~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:04 pm
Midnight blushes deeply at his offer. Brushing her hair out of her eyes, she smiles up at him. "I really don't want to walk all of the way home alone, in the dark. Are you sure you want me to?"  

Love Renewed

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:20 pm
~he looks at her and nods~ " I would feel better if you didn't walk home alone." ~he smiles and watches her~ " Would you like some tea?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:40 pm
Midnight blushes at the first part and nods at the second. "Yes please. So umm do you live here alone?" Looking around again, she wonders about why he wants her to stay the night.  

Love Renewed

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:55 pm
~he smiles~ "yes, there is guest room, I can show you." ~he smiles and heads for the kitchen to make some tea he smiles at her~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:19 pm
Nodding about where she'll sleep, Midnight waits for her tea. "You know... you never answered my question before. Do you have a mate?"  

Love Renewed

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:22 pm
~Keshawn tilts his head~ "no I don't have an mate. I plan to ask someone in the future." ~ he smiles and makes their tea then hands her cup~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:56 pm
"Oh? Do you have someone in mind, or you just plan to in general? If I may ask." Midnight watches him, curious about what he's thinking.  

Love Renewed

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:15 pm
Keshawn smiles " I'm handing her an tea cup." ~he smiles and watches her closely~

(( sorry it took me so long to reply I have been busy))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:26 am
nekolulu
Keshawn smiles " I'm handing her an tea cup." ~he smiles and watches her closely~

(( sorry it took me so long to reply I have been busy))
((I am so sorry! I did not know you posted. How is his fling coming by the way?))

Midnight blushed deeply. "Me?" Her voice is squeaky now. "Really?" Blushing, she looked down at her tea. "I've been thinking about you a lot since we first met." Looking up at him she smiled. "I am glad you invited me over. I suppose you should show me this extra room you have."  

Love Renewed

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:17 pm
(( it's coming along slowly, I need to get shadow to quote me for breeding agreement))

Keshawn smiles and looks her and smirks~ "yes." ~the extra room his this way~ " he heads for the extra bedroom."  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff