a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Whose Excited for the next Climax heroes game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I should have just created this when I was talking about when the Fourze game came out.

View Results

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:08 pm
Whose ready to play as Skull?
His character model existed in Climax Heroes: Fourze, but he was never implemented for reasons (not sure why, maybe they just didn't have time to finish his moves) But, a recent little spoiler has stated that Skull has appeared in the Promotional videos at Yodabashi Camera locations.

Take this with a grain of salt until someone finds some images or video to prove that this is more than just a rumor.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:25 am
New Trailer. Skull confirmed in this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RjqkqIBvPjI#!  

Kiriyama Ren

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:05 pm
I'm hoping that Sasord and Gatack will have a custom intro if you tag team them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:56 am
Kiriyama Ren

I wish i could get my hands on that  

Fe3lz

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:18 am
If I recall, the PSP games aren't region locked. So you'd be able to buy it, get it shipped, and play it on your psp.

for the Wii, like I have, there are a few games that can be used with a few extra downloads to get the Homebrew channel on the Wii, which allows one to play games that are region locked, from a region your WiiI did isn't from. (which is what for Climax Heroes: Fourze)

If you don't have either, I don't have any suggestions that are inexpensive (AKA, doesn't involve buying a PSP or Wii)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:57 pm
sadly I don't have a job so I won't be getting and also I'm sure if I want a psp just for that  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:11 pm
That's fair enough. I don't think one should buy a new game system for a single game. But as I already have the Wii, it seems like a good purchase since I've got a group of about 5 other friends who like the game as well. if it was for the Wii U, I wouldn't have bought it.
The amount of characters/versatility, plus my player base, should allow for a lot of fun out of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:29 pm
Kiriyama Ren
That's fair enough. I don't think one should buy a new game system for a single game. But as I already have the Wii, it seems like a good purchase since I've got a group of about 5 other friends who like the game as well. if it was for the Wii U, I wouldn't have bought it.
The amount of characters/versatility, plus my player base, should allow for a lot of fun out of it.

well I would end up buying the Wii U just for one game Super Smash Brothers  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:33 pm
I'm not sure if I would do that. maybe if there were a few games I was looking forward to. or a few games I knew would come out. like, the next Climax Heroes game, and the next SSB, and maybe one or two other games. but, that pricepoint is kind of a bit much for me. at least for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:31 am
Katsumi Daido
I'm not sure if I would do that. maybe if there were a few games I was looking forward to. or a few games I knew would come out. like, the next Climax Heroes game, and the next SSB, and maybe one or two other games. but, that pricepoint is kind of a bit much for me. at least for now.

it's Nintendo the price will come down in due time  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:39 pm
Kamen Rider G
Katsumi Daido

yeah, it only takes a few months.

Anyways, Everyone heard the news? Kamen Rider Cyclone, is going to appear in the game. not as a playable character, but as a Rider Arts for Kamen Rider Joker. (Looks like their Rider Arts attack is the same one that Decade uses at the end of the Movie Wars core, where Cyclone and Joker both attack from slightly different angles.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:21 am
Wizard Vs. Ryuki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GXPI1hZVSlI

Meteor Vs. Fourze
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=waGdeO_ztsA

Blade Vs. Garren
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=waGdeO_ztsA  

Kiriyama Ren

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:51 pm
Katsumi Daido
Kamen Rider G
Katsumi Daido

yeah, it only takes a few months.

Anyways, Everyone heard the news? Kamen Rider Cyclone, is going to appear in the game. not as a playable character, but as a Rider Arts for Kamen Rider Joker. (Looks like their Rider Arts attack is the same one that Decade uses at the end of the Movie Wars core, where Cyclone and Joker both attack from slightly different angles.)

yeeah it kinda sucks he wont be a playable character. which I know technically it never happened in the show, but if its gonna happen in the novel It would be nice to be able to do it in the game (as a way of respect so to say.) But on the other side, Its still kinda cool that you can at least see them both perform a double Rider Kick mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:20 am
Kamen Rider Joker, versus Kamen Rider Eternal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O8WpqaHo9sY

Also, if you want to see Kagayama as Thebee fighting Yaguruma as Kick Hopper, you can see that here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9GRylhG8F18  

Katsumi Daido

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:53 am
Tell me that I'm not the only one to see that Drake and Zanki were added to the Wikipedia article on new playable characters for Super Climax Heroes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider:_Climax_Heroes#New_playable_characters_in_Super_Climax_Heroes
User Image
That polishes off the Kabuto (show) riders. (3 more and it'll be a fully complete Kabuto roster)
I've also heard a rumor that Kamen Rider Fourze Meteor Fusion States is the secret form in the game. That's, not technically confirmed yet though to my knowledge.

So, looking at the list of riders that haven't been included. Say you're given the chance to add 14 riders, and 5 new forms to riders.
of those 14 riders, the new 2013 title rider, and Kamen Rider Beast take up two of those spots. what 12 riders and 5 forms would you add?  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff