Fling Plots, Please? =D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:07 pm
Club Snails

I really like the idea of Izrail, if you're interested? I like the symmetry of Sukanya ending up with more leopons. (At this rate, she's never going to get grandcubs, but oh well!). I'm happy to let you take one of the cubs back for Izrail to raise depending on the litter size C: I would have to custom in to keep one of the cubs, so even if we roll small you are still welcome to a cub to take back as Sukanya does not mind the idea of her cubs going with their dads.

Tanakako

This sounds familiar! Do you think you could throw me a link to her pic/did we have a RP for them? I honestly don't remember much of Hu's plots! haha

Chi Sohma

I think I'm going to go with a lion for Suki but thanks for the offer, ChiChi <33 (We need to RP again at some point :c I miss you <3 )

wooga Paes

Ahh, that's who his fling was with. I'm happy to go ahead with this? I think Sozin would just need to finish the RP they have together right now to be ready to breed?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:18 pm
Velveteen Angel

wooga Paes

Ahh, that's who his fling was with. I'm happy to go ahead with this? I think Sozin would just need to finish the RP they have together right now to be ready to breed?
Sounds fab to me! : D tag!  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:24 pm
wooga Paes
Velveteen Angel

wooga Paes

Sounds fab to me! : D tag!

Tag back! C:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:48 pm
I have a possible fling for Ua. Tendaji is a sweet and charming guy who likes to make up stories about giant magic butterflies and other crazy things. He's sane, but tends to fall too deeply in his own stories and believe them. Family is very important to him, so while he'd never take a cub away from her, he'd want to stop by now and then to make sure the cubs were doing okay.  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:46 pm
That makes me excited. I'll get his rp count up this next week. For the rp between them, I think I am going to have him seek out a fling, to make his father happy, but end up sort of getting distracted by Sukanya.

I setup the rp sometime next week. I will be most likely busy till then.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:26 am
Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

This sounds familiar! Do you think you could throw me a link to her pic/did we have a RP for them? I honestly don't remember much of Hu's plots! haha

This is her!
User Image
I don't think we started an rp.. but she has three done already, she would only need one with him, and one more.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:43 am
I have
User Image now :3. <3 Carnage.
He could either be with your stitched up burlap girl~ or your firekin lady? Flings mostly or just rp development in general. Cubs or no cubs, though I want probably the first few flings to be .. >_>... Cubless.. unless the mom is ok with being dumped after she wakes up XD

He is overall bad news. More like he gets entertained by other mortals like himself and helps promote trolling, and if you ever need a bad guy ( murderer, rapist etc ) this is your guy. >_>... And wouldn't care two snaps about it neither. XD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:56 pm
moineau bavarde

Ooh, he's handsome c: and lol, giant magic butterflies would intrigue her like crazy~ MAGIC? Ua would be hooked, if only for a little while. She'd be happy for him to stop and visit...and keep her updated on the magic butterflies > u >

Club Snails

That sounds good to me! c: No rush, she's ready whenever so it's up to you! PM me the link when you start something?

Tanakako

Ooh, yes I remember her c: Do you want to start something up for them? I can try and boost his RP count soon, as he has none but that can change.

Chi Sohma

Ooh, he looks spooky! Perhaps with Waa? Cubless is fine. She'd probably not really understand him flirting with her, so she may be entertaining to him XD
and it would need to take place near the pridelands?

Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:58 pm
Velveteen Angel
Tanakako

Ooh, yes I remember her c: Do you want to start something up for them? I can try and boost his RP count soon, as he has none but that can change.

Yup!!! I can start it tomorrow, as I have to go now. Got an interview in the morning. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:30 pm
-whispers- Uh... We had a fling plot between Moja and Sozin. > u>;; Sorry I'm super slow. ; ^;  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:52 am
Velveteen Angel
Tag! <3 Maybe fin?

Should I start getting breeding permission? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 pm
Puhterodactyl

That's totally fine hun! I'm pretty dang slow at the moment. We can keep working on this fling as well, I'll start gathering some more RPs for him so when we finish their RP together, we may be able to fling them c: <3

wooga Paes

Looks finished to me and if you could get breeding permission that'd be great C: <3

Velveteen Angel

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:54 pm
Awesome! I'll get an RP started soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:54 am
Velveteen Angel

If you still wanted Pan and Sweetlife to meet: here! biggrin  

tuesdayscat