It's ALIIIIIIVE! - A Triumphant Return Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:15 am
I don't think there's any time limit on JRPs. You could count the one with Aesir, I imagine. So perhaps Ra?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:16 am
Saint Sergio

Set up a thread here - hope its okay! I'll have to AIM you later. Mama wants to go shopping and she cannot be denied so gotta do my hair and stuff. I might get to reply before we go out if you are able to get to it before we leave, at least. <3 smile  

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:38 am
tuesdayscat
Saint Sergio

Set up a thread here - hope its okay! I'll have to AIM you later. Mama wants to go shopping and she cannot be denied so gotta do my hair and stuff. I might get to reply before we go out if you are able to get to it before we leave, at least. <3 smile

Tag~ take your time. <33

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 am
Princess_Feylin
I don't think there's any time limit on JRPs. You could count the one with Aesir, I imagine. So perhaps Ra?

Ack, I didn't see this. Maybe there isn't. I'm a little rusty on rules ;D Ra would definitely work then! If I start, it won't be til tonight since I'm getting dragged AFK. D:  

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:51 am
I'll start something and drop a link here.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:15 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23400105  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:59 am
I got tags up for both of you! <3 Mom got distracted by a project while I was getting ready. /sigh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:18 am
Bumping this. <3 Ra got his JRP so I'd like to find him some Thralls, and I'm really up for some general roleplay, and maybe some babies soon enough. <3  

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:09 pm
I have a potential Thrall for Ra if you wanted to work with her. Ohahira here. In brief, some bad choices on her part led to a Goddess tricking her into the Firekin where she was a slave for quite a while. She escaped during their rebellion and sought revenge on her sister, who had abandoned their family and crushed their mother, on behalf on said mother (that incident also triggered the events that led to her being enslaved).

Recently, though, her mother passed away and more or less made the dying wish for Ohahira to leave her sister alone. She's obliged, but now pretty much just... exists. She eats, sleeps, and repeats. Twisted as it is, she'd find purpose in being a servant again.

The real challenge would be that she is bordering completely mute at this point (out of spite and trauma), and since Ra isn't very talkative either... well. XD But I think they could be interesting with a little effort! And she could be made to be more talkative through RP, I'm fairly certain. Cubs are fine with me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:14 pm
Oh man, the potential lolz with the two of them are endless. Half their threads will probably standing around, but I can actually see Ra actually ENJOYING her company if she's not a total chatterbox - enjoy it as far as he could enjoy a thrall's company, anyway. I think it would be interesting if he kept her around the most often when he was present and not on raids, so she maybe learned to pick up on nonverbal cues from him?

He would definitely give her life a purpose, haha, and if she doesn't mind being a slave, I don't think he would make her miserable either so long as she did as she was bid. He's not CRUEL, he's just... incredibly violent and tends to react in the extremes when he is roused from complacency, ha.  

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:15 pm
General RP for your Rogues? |D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:19 pm
Schicksalswende
General RP for your Rogues? |D

The only ones that I have up that are technically rogues are Arya and Sansa, though they're heading towards a pride at this point. Ra'stryke can be in the roguelands, but if he's out there he's raiding so he'll probably try to take back anyone he finds. The wild dogs can all be on the edge of their packlands.

But if none of those work out and you have something in mind, I'm SURE I can find one out of my bunch. biggrin I have a few rogue leopards and cheetahs at the very least.  

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:29 pm
See Brain? This is why we should read slower~

I just got a bunch of rogues that are in need of some RP!
I don't mind if you spread out the encounters between the sisters, border RP, or what have you. I'm not picky or demanding. |D

Undine
Mandara'Smriti
Chilali
Mani

tuesdayscat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:35 pm
Haha, no worries! I would definitely be up for the sisters meeting any of them since Sansa might be flinging with the lion leading them to the Tokakinji. They would be together, if that's alright, just because I would like to beef up their personalities together to play off one another's faults/strengths before I separate them and toss them to the wolves. ;D

I cannot start any tonight because I'm exhausted and about to go braindead, but if you're up to starting one with any of yours you can drop a link here and I'll get to it! Otherwise, I'll try to throw on together tomorrow before work (I picked up an 8a shift Friday so I won't be on after work very long tomorrow)

Schicksalswende

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:43 pm
tuesdayscat
Oh man, the potential lolz with the two of them are endless. Half their threads will probably standing around, but I can actually see Ra actually ENJOYING her company if she's not a total chatterbox - enjoy it as far as he could enjoy a thrall's company, anyway. I think it would be interesting if he kept her around the most often when he was present and not on raids, so she maybe learned to pick up on nonverbal cues from him?

He would definitely give her life a purpose, haha, and if she doesn't mind being a slave, I don't think he would make her miserable either so long as she did as she was bid. He's not CRUEL, he's just... incredibly violent and tends to react in the extremes when he is roused from complacency, ha.

Yep, I can definitely see it working out. She would learn to read him, probably quickly and very accurately. Her first "owner" was about as oldschool Firekin as they come and so she's well-versed in that skill. Needed it to survive, literally.

Violent outbursts are no stranger to her either. XD She was very, VERY RAWR RAGE!!!1 when she was freed. She's not anymore because, again, the reasons for all of it is gone. She'd probably just stare at him as he stormed around (it's pretty unlikely she'd be the cause of his fit).

I don't have her edited image on hand. Found it. She actually has large set of scratches down her back from when she first tried to escape the Firekin. They give her some back problems. That aside, she's very solid.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff