Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Working Together (Ying + Kiwi) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:02 pm
Kiwi paused and thought a moment. While it was true that Famine had managed to cultivate many exotic breeds of flora, some human-world plants even rumored to exist, he couldn't be certain that he'd ever heard of pennywort before. He shook his head in answer. "I'm afraid it's not familiar to me."

Her question though, seemed to perk his downcast expression slightly. Giving the softest smile, he nodded his head, accepting her hand as he rose to his feet again. "Alright. There must be at least one flower here you'll like." And with that he began searching. Kiwi collected several different flowers, some pale and dainty, others bright and bulbous, along with several variety of vines and leafy plants. He returned with an armload of various flora, spread out like the inner linings of an alchemist's robes at market. "Any of these pretties catch your fancy?? ..." For the moment at least, his troubles were forgotten.

chimarii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:37 pm
Ying giggled lightly when Kiwi came back, looking like a merchant ready to sell her his wares. Sometimes you had to laugh at the small things.

She clapped politely for Kiwi's feat and gestured to a light pink one. "That would look beautiful."

xoxomenai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:05 pm
"Ah, this one??" He plucked it from the pile, lifting it to his nose as he sniffed it. No scent whatsoever. It was tiny, delicate, but a rich, colorful shade of pink. He smiled softly as he passed it to her. "I think it passes the test, what do you think??"

chimarii

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:38 pm
Ying nodded fervently, taking the flowers and wrapping them delicately in her arms so as to not damage them. They were a lovely shade of pink, and Ying was glad they'd taken the whole day to scour the lands for it. The flower had been well worth their efforts.

"I think it is perfect," she said, smiling gently at Kiwi. The other horseman probably wanted to be on his way, but Ying had etiquette to uphold. She needed to offer something in return.

"Might you join me for dinner? It is the least I can do to repay your kindness!" she said with a polite bow, eyes sparkling. She wanted to impress this horsemen just as much as he had impressed her!

xoxomenai
i am so slow Q________Q

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:35 pm
Kiwi smiled, glad they had found a suitable match. Her sudden offer of food took him a bit by surprise. He had planned on a quiet nap, or to perhaps spend a little longer here in the gardens, as he didn't visit as often as he'd like. But at the same time he was a bit curious what kind of dishes Conquest served, and how they differed from Famine cuisine. How could he possibly turn down such an offer??

He nodded. "I'd be glad to!"

chimarii
That's okay ovo <3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:21 pm
Ying's smile got a little bright as Kiwi agreed, and she gestured down the pathway she'd come from. "My tent is this way then!"

---

Along the way, Ying told Kiwi more about herself, about her brother, about the gown she was going to make with these pink flowers.

When the arrived at the Zheng tent, Ying waved her arm and said, "Ah, welcome! Please make yourself at home." A quiet bow, and Ying entered the tent, taking her shoes off at the door. Inside, Jing seemed to be out for the moment, and rice bubbled in a pot over a fire. Ying muttered, "That brainless boil ... he forgot it again ..."

Sighing, she went to the pot and ladled a scoop into a bowl for Kiwi and for herself. It was a humble meal, but then, all meals here were humble compared to their Four Islands counterparts. It was a soup of sorts, rice and meat with vegetables interspersed. Nothing fancy, but as far as Ying was concerned? Kiwi could use what he could get. He was so skinny.

"Please sit!" she ushered, gesturing him to the small, low table that was Ying and Jing's dinner table. Three pillows sat around the table, which Ying placed herself on after putting down the two bowls and spoons. "Ah ... if you'd like more, just ask!"

xoxomenai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:30 pm
Kiwi listened intently as Ying ferried him along. Never before, even in the company of Lifen or Lan, had he heard so much about daily life in the Conquest clan. It was intriguing to note.

When they arrived, he was fortunate he never wore any form of slipper, and simply dusting his feet off, stepped inside. The room was quaint, but cozy. A bit like some of the narrower tunnels of his own home, though the rooms themselves were usually far bigger than this. The colt tucked his wings in a bit, and found a seat on one of the empty pillows. Ying seated herself beside him, and passed across a steaming bowl. While the soup may have looked plain, it's taste was quite delicious, and after a few minutes he glanced up from his now-empty bowl and smiled gently. "You are a wonderful cook. And if you please, I would be honored with seconds?? ..."

She wished to feed him, and for the moment, he wished to taste more of Conquest's beautiful dishes.

chimarii
I have not forgotten you *v* <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:08 pm
Ying nodded furiously. "Yes of course! You are welcome to as much as you like. W-Within reason, that is!" She grabbed the ladle once more and served Kiwi his second helping as she spoke, concentrating very hard on not spilling. She wouldn't want to ruin his beautiful ... er ... loincloth ...

"Friend, you must be very cold with so little on. Could I maybe interest you in a handsewn coat? At the very leas a scar perhaps ..." she frowned somewhat unsteadily. Poor thing. Underfed and freezing his butt off.

xoxomenai
SOMEDAY WE'LL FINISH THIS L M A O <3333

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:55 pm
Kiwi smiled politely as he accepted the second bowl. Which was admittedly just as good as the first. When finished, he placed it down with a slight nod of his head.

"That was a wonderful meal, Ying." Kiwi smiled, and to be honest, the soup had already warmed him up quite a bit. And it wasn't a very chilly day either. "That is a kind gesture, but I believe I will be fine. We Famine clansmen are bred tough."

He winked, and then slowly rose to his feet, stretching limbs. "I think I should be going. After spending all day in the gardens, someone will probably be looking for me." He was also a bit cramped in the small home, and somehow, the small space was making him slightly claustrophobic.

And so with his best smile and a polite dip of his head the Famine soldier made for the doorstep.

chimarii
Trying to get this wrapped up finally?? ;v; skdfsdf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:27 pm
Ying stood as well, picking up her dishes and moving them to the sink. "Not tough enough to withstand this horrible chill Halloween has!" she said hopefully. "I will at least make you a shawl!" she said quickly.

Seeing as he was moving towards the door, Ying moved ahead of him to hold the tent flap for him. When he came past, she gave him a tiny kiss on the cheek- just a friendly one- and said, "Thank you very much! You are welcome whenever you'd like!"

And then sparkly eyes because new friend.

xoxomenai
slkdjfasdf WE'RE SO CLOSE ...

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:42 pm
"Ah, that is really too kind of you," he smiled warmly, as she held the door open for him. The quaint peck on the cheek was unexpected, and did cause his cheeks to flush momentarily. After all, Kiwi had never been very well liked by the mares of Famine, and even simple customs sometimes flustered the colt. But it was the warm smile in her eyes that really made him glad he had decided to spend the day helping her. "I will visit again. And-" he added. "I do hope your clothes and silks come out looking as wonderful as the noble's do."

And with a smile and polite bow, he was off.

chimarii
Chi you give me feels ;; sparkly eyes sdjfsdfs /squishes Ying adorably

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas