Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Overdue Flower Arranging (Ying + Lan) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:03 pm
"Fufufufufu." Lan's laughter was not helping anything. She sounded.. well she sounded like she'd planned for this all along, (she hadn't).

"So, a single stallion hmmmmmm?" Lan closed her fan. "Is he handsome?" Lan was grinning. "Tall? A proud warrior? A noble?" She gasped. "Oh scandalous. Does he have a nice butt? I hope so, you deserve a stallion with all the best."

chimarii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:14 pm
Ying crumbled under the barrage of questions. Lan was asking far too much of her in far too little time. This wasn't far! This wasn't fair at all!

"Y-Yes he's tall I suppo-" A blink, pause. "M-Miss Lan!"

She sighed and put her face in her hands again. "He is very noble, and ... and very brave, but also very gentle and um ... I did not look at his behind, that is most improper for me as I am just an outer circle horseman and he-" She gave an indignant look at Lan. "Oh Lan! You tricked me, that isn't fair!"

istoleyurvamps

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:52 pm
Tall. Noble. Brave. Gentle. And he is inner circle- Lan looked shocked and worried. "Please do not tell me you are thinking of Mengyao." Grabbing Ying's hands Lan shook her head. "He's horrid! Please, tell me it is not him? Even a feather brained man of war is better!"

Not to mention Mengyao never seemed to notice anyone but himself. Ying's heart.. it would surely break.
chimarii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:01 pm
Ying shook her head furiously. "No, it is not Mengyao! I do not even know who Mengyao is- th-though I'm sure he's not as horrible as you say!" Everyone was Ying's sempai. Even the dumb ones.

"No h-he is ... not from our clan ..." Ying admittedly quietly. "Though we are all one clan now, yes!" An awkwardly laugh. Ohhh this wasn't going to be pretty.

istoleyurvamps

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:11 pm
Not from their clan? Lan gasped. How very bold of Ying, falling for someone above her and out of her own clan. "My my, I never would have expected you to be one for wanting to si-" Lan froze, mind running over the possible candidates. Mengyao was out. She didn't know of any male chieftains, and priestesses were all female- leaving.... Gold eyes went wide.

"Salbei?" He was just as Ying had described.. but he was a flatterer, surely he had not.. oh my. And their ages... "Have you shown any favor towards him yet?" Lan would still dig for the dirt.

chimarii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:33 pm
Eyes went wide an blush grew fiercer as Lan hit the nail on the head. Ohhh no. Was she that obvious about it all? Were her affectations that well known?

"I-Is that ... I ... Is Salbei not a good choice?" Ying didn't want to pick someone that Lan wouldn't approve of! "I-I don't think I have ... Should I?"

All at once Ying seemed to deflate, and she squatted on the ground, miserably poking at it with a needle. "I do not think he even knows I exist."

istoleyurvamps

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:23 pm
Lan giggled and gave Ying's hand a small squeeze. "Shhh. He's fine. A bit.. older but fine. He is a bit... flirtatious though." Maybe settling down would calm him some.

"And yes! Well not overt. A lady must show her favor, but not just hand it off. Send him something nice. Just a small gift. Perhaps handmade. Try to spend some time with him. Maybe offer to take his measurments?"

The last bit was horrible.

"It would give you an excuse to touch his butt and look at it all you wanted."

chimarii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:20 pm
Ying's expression brightened a little bit as Lan gave her the sempai blessing. "Y-Yes I know he is older, but ... it is ... handsome." Her hands went right back to her cheeks in embarrassment. What if Lan told Salbei?!

Sparkling eyes listened to Lan's holy advice, the holy grail of advice. "A gift?! I ... I don't know what to get him Lan! What does he like? Would food be good?" Maybe in a box ...

She was so lost in thought she completely missed Lan's final suggestion.

istoleyurvamps

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:28 am
"Well, some men age like fine rice wine. Just be sure not to drink too much." Winking, Lan folded her arms, looking to the flowers wondering how Ying might impress the older sage.

"He likes beautiful women, so, dress in something nice, maybe add some eyeliner for when you visit him. As for a gift." Reaching out, Lan clasped Ying's hands. "Food is perfect. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Or his chest cavity.

"And if you're feeling a bit daring you can even invite him over for tea."

chimarii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:38 pm
Ying nodded hurriedly, trying to take mental notes of all that Lan said. Wear pretty clothing. Makeup? Maybe she could have Jing do something. Food? Food would be good. Something about stomachs.

"I COULD NEVER," she squeaked, slamming her hands on the table, causing the vases to vibrate slightly. "O-Oh I am sorry."

Her voice lowered to something much calmer. "To invite him over is much too forward Miss Lan. I ... I will have to wait until he notices me ..."

istoleyurvamps

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:06 am
Lan diagreed. Ying totally could do it. "Start simple. Make him a little lunch, wrap it up all nicely, invite him for a stroll. Ask if he wants to be your model."

Lan laughed lightly behind her hands. "I have full confidence in you. And really, he'd probably already noticed you, and now wants you to notice him."

chimarii

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:37 pm
"Maybe but ... Lan I am ..."

She gestured for Lan to lean closer. It was a secret.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:16 pm
Lan leaned towards the tiny artisan, grinning. "Yessss? You are...?"
chimarii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:22 pm
"Not good at cooking."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:26 pm
Lan slapped Ying upside the head.

"That is why you pay someone to make it. Or do your best and make up for flavor with love." Winkwinkwink  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff