Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:56 am
Shouldn't the dates of the trails be reversed? surprised That part of Africa is in the southern hemisphere, so while it's winter up here, right now it's summer down in that part of Africa surprised Just a... Small thing to point out there ^^; (Also, the pack is entirely welcome to stay with the Makono-epesi if they need or want to heart )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:58 am
Edited that post for clarification - the trails don't really have any IC connection to the seasons, but is OOCly named that way for the player's benefit, so they know where the pack should be at certain times of the year. =D It was the easiest way I could think of doing a traveling pack.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:57 am
Damn, this is really cool! I would totally throw someone in here if I had available yeenurs for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:11 am
The Captain Britain

We're in the same boat then Cap. Alright, off to go make some dough for a hyena!  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 am
If anyone has any idea for pack ceremonies/celebrations, I'd love to hear them. XD I've put up the basic idea for a few of them, but I'm brainfarting.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:38 am
FOR THE HERD!
Name: Eowyn
Desired Rank: Muumba
Why would they fit that rank?: Eowyn has always thought outside the box, and being a crafter for her is no different. She can create odd, but usually beautiful items, often using dyes and items she finds on the packs travels.

FOR THE HERD!
Name: Tasunke
Desired Rank: Mlinzi (if Dhamira is dominant) Kuwinda (if she is submissive)
Why would they fit that rank?: Tasunke does what he can for the pride. He would fit the rank of Mlinzi because he would like to be sure that the pride would be safe, and being in the group that scouted the lands would make him feel safer.

He would fit hunter because he gives his all to the pride and hunting to him is one of the biggest responsibilities in the pride. He wouldn't be the greatest hunter, but he would always do his best to make sure that the pack had some food. He would also help his fellow hunters the best he could.

FOR THE HERD!
Name: Silenos
Desired Rank: Askari
Why would they fit that rank?: Silenos, despite his laid back personality, is pretty protective. He cares for his family and would do his best to protect it, along with the pack and their belongings. He also loves the danger and excitement of being an Askari.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:08 pm
Added =D  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:08 pm
Pack BG up!  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:15 pm
The background and symbol are nice~ :3
Will def post my boy once I can figure out what rank he'd be. o uo  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:27 am
All celebrations are now listed with descriptions and revisions.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:59 am
Breeding information as well as additional joining information is up!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:17 am
This look amazing. I'll have to custom up a yeenur to throw in here. <3  

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:36 am
Ooooh this looks cool!!!! (Helps that I have a major soft spot for horse-themed soa)

I only have one yeener.. (my 'horses' all seem to be lions and cheetahs, weirdly) but Im hoping she may just slip past as 'natural enough'.

FOR THE HERD!
Name: Kamaria
Original member or not? Not, born as a rogue
Desired Rank: Healer (Mganga)
Why would they fit that rank?: She is too shy and timid for a more dominant role but is very empathetic and actually quite bright once she quits worrying over things. Once shown how to do something she never forgets, and would love having a role in the group that made her feel truly useful.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 am
Added =D  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:00 am
Pack history bullshited up!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]