Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Too Many Damn Lions - A Plot Thread [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:13 pm
Kaelyndra

Kae~ <3
Would you be interested in play Isifo with Urit'Alya, perhaps? She's got a bit of a cold shoulder. A soldier who prefers to be mostly on her own, she tends to be wary of others. She doesn't care particularly for traditionalist views, and believes that someone's worth is directly related to how well they can take care of themselves. Her mother wanted her and her siblings to be the "perfect soldier," so in her youth she set that as a goal, but has proven to be a bit too emotionally needy to get as far as she'd like. She hides her tenderness pretty well, and can come off as being pretty rough.

I'm sortof curious as to how she'd play with other soldiers, Hongshan in particular(she's probably pretty inquisitive). It'd be interesting to see show she handles the language barrier. She's also open to any possible mating or whatevs, if they get along well/an interesting plot comes up. (Also, I'd just love to plot with you more. I have an IM if you wanna chat sometime)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:14 pm
Uncommonly fast response from me. I like Udipti already and I haven't even decided what her adult personality will be like.

I'm just really worried because my practice scores for the math have been all over the place.  

Dulcea

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:26 pm
oo DeD

She sounds very interesting! It would be good for Isifo to meet lots of women that are very goal-oriented and determined. The Hongshan were pretty gender equal, but were also very good to one another. The brashness of Firekin women certainly alarms him!

We could have them meet in a training spar? Would you be willing to start as well? Though, I have a simple start potential in mind if you are really hardpressed for ideas.

For IM, would you like to PM it to me? Would be great for future plots.

Dulcea
I won't complain about fast responses!

Just stay relaxed, and figure out which areas of the math are giving you the most trouble. The key to the GRE is efficiency. Figure out the most efficient way to answer questions -- and take the easy test first, always.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:38 pm
Kaelyndra

Would you be interested in some general RP between your A'nna and my Arashi? I would love to develop Arashi's character while interacting with someone who is much less serious than she is, as well as someone who is so outwardly proud and sure of themselves (Arashi tends to not appreciate that in others as much). And if something grows from this, then it does~ I won't mind it! (Arashi is technically bisexual or pansexual so gender and species doesn't matter to her; love will take a while to build for her, regardless)  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:48 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Could be a lot of fun! I don't know how open to species cross-interaction A'nna would be. I wouldn't call her outwardly discriminatory, but she may not realize someone of a different species might end up liking her.

In general, I doubt she's had much interaction with cheetahs, because she's been around lions her whole life. So, from every angle, it could be great character development. Do you have a start in mind, or shall I?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:20 pm
Kaelyndra

I certainly think so! I'm so glad you do, too! biggrin
And I'm not particular with who starts the RP, I can start it if you wish but I also wouldn't stop you from starting it either~ XD  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:25 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Go for it, then! I do not have anything in mind, so I will roll with what you come up with.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:36 pm
Kaelyndra

I shall~! <3 Is it okay if I get to it by tomorrow or Tuesday, though? I am busy tonight unfortunately! :C  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:43 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]

That's fine!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:21 am
Perhaps your Rapha could beat up on Mir, my nergui? Not sure who Mir would get in trouble with after the incident she caused. Mir is quite the crazed lioness and is still seeking to fix her sight, in doing so she has caused turbulence in the firekin of another death brought on by her actions. Perhaps Rapha could seek her out, punish, or bring her to higher authority to be punished/brought to shame? I'm open to ideas, Would be plot fun though smile  

DragonsRage24

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:16 am
For Ure
User Image

Yu is rather child-like herself, she was more of a playmate to her own children than a mother. Her mate had always been her caretaker. When they were only cubs, during the rebelion, he was an incoming rogue child and she was a traditionalist child. He found he wandering into were the rebels where setup one evening and was quick to hide her in a old den out of the way so she would not be hurt or captured. He took care of her himself ever since.

But recently she's suddenly been unable to find him and she can't seem to remember why, so she's been wandering back and forth between that den, up through the den areas of the Firekin, and back again every day, sometimes looking for him, sometimes just telling stories to the cubs or playing with them. She could use a new friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:57 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny

Aw, poor Yu. 8[ Unfortunately, Ure is not in the Firekin and won't be returning. Since she's an ex-slave, she had a lot of bad memories there. It would bring forth a lot of Post-Traumatic stress that she has no reason to subject herself to.

I'm sorry!  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:44 pm
Kaelyndra
Strawberry Gumi Bunny

Aw, poor Yu. 8[ Unfortunately, Ure is not in the Firekin and won't be returning. Since she's an ex-slave, she had a lot of bad memories there. It would bring forth a lot of Post-Traumatic stress that she has no reason to subject herself to.

I'm sorry!
Aww, no worries! ^^ Fully understandable.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:46 am
Right... First of all: I tend to be slow. I'm not always slow, but timezone differences and life tends to trip me up. I'm usually quicker if I know my partner wants to get it done sooner rather than later, and I don't abandon RPs. With that said I’d love to RP with you.

User Image
Skuld is a creepy lady that could harass and/or just generally freak out Bidii. She reads the future/the will of the spirits by throwing bones and "reading" the patterns. Most of it is theatrics but she is (ironically) a real seer. She's only had a handful of real visions, and those made her think she was losing her mind. I haven't played her since Mizimu disbanded but she's a fun old lady so if you want someone to mess with Bidii's head I'd be glad to dust her off.

User Image
Odi never shuts up and can easily hold up an onesided conversation. Asami might not be too thrilled if he randomly decides that they're now friends and starts talking her ears off.

User Image
Eld needs some soldier training or perhaps sparring. Perhaps Isifo could help? Eld's probably not clever enough to learn more than basic commands in his language. Best course of action would probably be to ignore the language barrier and smack Eld until he does what he's supposed to do.

If you're interested in any of them I'd love to RP with you (and I can start up the RPs... one at a time razz )  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:21 pm
A few I can offer for your goddess of obsession, some to curse with seeing as it'd be quite fun to have her curse them (permanently).

User Image

Shor'ame. He's a blank slate, so anything can go.

User Image

Karaglen is mostly a blank slate, I haven't rped her much, but she does have kids; Long grown.

Then, for just some god interaction:

User Image

Mychasi, Mr. grumpy pants.

Edit: I am slow at the moment, as I do have college.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff