Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Plots] Kiya's Plot thread - Closed to new rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:15 pm
whee heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:41 pm
xp heart  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:08 pm
whee heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:16 pm
heart ninja  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:50 pm
Do de do de.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:58 pm
Aara Added  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:08 pm
UHM! For Kocoi, maybe? 8DD

User Image

Nym's Personality
Nymeria is what one could call the best of both worlds, having inherited her father's slender frame and her mother's quiet disdain for appearances. Her long legs and streamlined body suggest that she was built for locomotion, while the graceful connection of one body part to another hint at her affinity for most physically challenging activities. Nymeria is not only active; she seems to be in constant motion at every moment of the day, and can often be found climbing her way up to or worming her way through to the most unreachable of places. She takes great pride in her agility and physical condition, often spending more energy "training" than she does on anything else.

Her endless activities have a knack for making her dirty, and it is rarely a surprise to see her more brown than she naturally is. Bathing and preening are two activities that she refuses to endorse, believing that both are the sport of prissy creatures too engrossed in their own looks to deserve to be alive. Her existence is wholly practical, and luxuries like beauty and cleanliness seem not to factor into her considerations.

Nymeria is by nature a bold and inquisitive lioness. She cares little for conventions and rules if they seek to keep her from exploring or discovering, and will not hesitate to speak out against them. Neither does mincing words sit well with her, and giving others a verbal lashing when deserved has quickly become a welcome sport for Nymeria. Her opinions, when formed, are strong and resistant to change, and the world entire will be privileged to know them should it offend her in any way.

Petiri's personality
Petiri is, by nature, a curious bird and wants nothing more than to discover all the possibilities of every opportunity that presents itself to him. He agrees to almost anything and everything, preferring to see where rolling with the punches will take him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:36 pm
MoonRazor

I would love to rp with her, and test things out. xD She seems almost the opposite of him in some ways, and should be interesting. O:  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:40 pm
K'Z JRP: User Image c:
I'm open to helping you get RP's for breedings, ect too for anyone else. Or just general RP. XD

For your rogues... I offer Seorsa-fala pride. c: They will accept anyone/everyone! 8D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:17 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

That would be awesome, Lameria could use more rp.
Could you link Seorsa-fala pride, I'm not really familiar with it. :3
And everyone's open for general rp, so if you see anyone you really want to rp with ask away.

As for breeding rp, anyone you have to offer would be greatly appreciated too. Though, some of them are kinda jerks.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:24 pm
I can offer a Kizi JRP or general RP for you while we do our leopard boys =D I've got Fireheart, the current Queen of the Kizi.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:46 pm
SilverLutz
I can offer a Kizi JRP or general RP for you while we do our leopard boys =D I've got Fireheart, the current Queen of the Kizi.

Oh! That would be awesome as well. ^^ Either would be good. Though, I will be slow until after finals. @o@ Got lots of studying to go over.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:06 pm
If you guys want me to start the rps, just tell me. I won't be able to start them until sometime Tuesday after 4pm.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:39 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

That would be awesome, Lameria could use more rp.
Could you link Seorsa-fala pride, I'm not really familiar with it. :3
And everyone's open for general rp, so if you see anyone you really want to rp with ask away.

As for breeding rp, anyone you have to offer would be greatly appreciated too. Though, some of them are kinda jerks.

Pride link
I'll get the starter, started tomorrow. c: Got busy this week and am too worn out to do it tonight. >..<; Then again, my muse might kick in, in a bit and be like USE MEEEEEE NOWWWWW. XD
Jerks are always fine with me. ;D Make it interesting. c:

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:50 pm
Yay Finals are over. I'll be getting to rps soon. <3
Probably tomorrow, since I can't concentrate atm.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff