Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:55 am

My SoA: Nuruini
Your SoA: Jana,
User Image
Mate or Fing?: Not sure if you're interested in a mortal life-mate or fling for her, but I'd love to offer him for either with her. c; or just RP / Plots
Plot?: Jana is currently on his naming quest, and has been for a while, why? Because he honestly cannot find his name. This has left him quite conflicted and he's struggling with this whole 'life of a rogue' thing. His father was a rogue, but his mother raised him in the Swampies with his siblings. He had a pretty normal growing up, but his naming quest has thrown him. He is extremely respectful to gods, but he imagines them as regal and quite distant creatures, so her childish nature / lack of caring would be quite a dramatic change to him.
He hates offending people, so I can imagine him pretending to be vegetarian while they are hanging out. "We should grab food! Oh, uh, you don't eat meat?.....me.....either....berries are yummy > D >;;; "
I'd love it if she taught him to calm down - maybe helping him discover his new name? I imagine he'd become quite besotted with her after a while, envying her free-spirit nature - which could lead to a fling or more, or simply an unrequited crush.
/endramblingplotlols
Throwbacks?: Vigo (Father) x Daima (Mother)

(Mother's relatives:
Mother, Father, Maternal Grandmother (Items not inheritable), Maternal Grandfather, Paternal Grandmother, Paternal Grandfather, Maternal Great-Grandmother

RP Count: 0 sadly, he's very underdeveloped.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:07 am
Velveteen Angel

My SoA: Nuruini
Your SoA: Jana,
User Image
Mate or Fing?: Not sure if you're interested in a mortal life-mate or fling for her, but I'd love to offer him for either with her. c; or just RP / Plots
Plot?: Jana is currently on his naming quest, and has been for a while, why? Because he honestly cannot find his name. This has left him quite conflicted and he's struggling with this whole 'life of a rogue' thing. His father was a rogue, but his mother raised him in the Swampies with his siblings. He had a pretty normal growing up, but his naming quest has thrown him. He is extremely respectful to gods, but he imagines them as regal and quite distant creatures, so her childish nature / lack of caring would be quite a dramatic change to him.
He hates offending people, so I can imagine him pretending to be vegetarian while they are hanging out. "We should grab food! Oh, uh, you don't eat meat?.....me.....either....berries are yummy > D >;;; "
I'd love it if she taught him to calm down - maybe helping him discover his new name? I imagine he'd become quite besotted with her after a while, envying her free-spirit nature - which could lead to a fling or more, or simply an unrequited crush.
/endramblingplotlols
Throwbacks?: Vigo (Father) x Daima (Mother)

(Mother's relatives:
Mother, Father, Maternal Grandmother (Items not inheritable), Maternal Grandfather, Paternal Grandmother, Paternal Grandfather, Maternal Great-Grandmother

RP Count: 0 sadly, he's very underdeveloped.

I really love this idea and I would love to try this! I don't have any problem at all with her having a mortal fling, but we'd have to see how they get along before we see if they could be mates. And if they were mates, I WOULD still breed her with a good at least once in her life.But aside from that it sounds good, we can play them and see where it goes to~  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:52 am
Hey! Welcome back, I'm glad you're feeling better! <3

This RP died before it started lol. It was about the time that Lelia starts asking questions and realizes why mommy and "daddy" don't live together and that Samawati is actually her uncle.

Samawati has a million adopted cubs that he picked up in the rogue lands atm. I think they're five now. XD

Akay's mom left the borders of his pride with two of his brothers when the litter grew to adolescence. Just to let you now. wink

I don't think we had any other plots. =)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:18 am
Mogami
Hey! Welcome back, I'm glad you're feeling better! <3

This RP died before it started lol. It was about the time that Lelia starts asking questions and realizes why mommy and "daddy" don't live together and that Samawati is actually her uncle.

Samawati has a million adopted cubs that he picked up in the rogue lands atm. I think they're five now. XD

Akay's mom left the borders of his pride with two of his brothers when the litter grew to adolescence. Just to let you now. wink

I don't think we had any other plots. =)
I'd love to continue it if you'd like to as well? ^^ We could do some back-play as well as more family roleplay with them. And thank you very much heart
I hate that I missed out on so much for so long but I wasn't well enough that they would let me have anything.  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:35 am
Yup yup, I'd love to continue it as well. <3

It's really great that you're feeling better now. It was a long hiatus! I hope everything is fine, now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:55 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny

I really love this idea and I would love to try this! I don't have any problem at all with her having a mortal fling, but we'd have to see how they get along before we see if they could be mates. And if they were mates, I WOULD still breed her with a good at least once in her life.But aside from that it sounds good, we can play them and see where it goes to~

I'm glad you like the idea 8D I'm looking forward to seeing how they go, haha. Do you want me to start something, or would you like to? c:  

Velveteen Angel

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:16 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
DragonsRage24
My SoA: Ranji'mwako
Your SoA: User Image
Mate or Fing?: Umm, Idk o_O Rellik has a strange past, she has also had one litter of three boys she loves dearly, but I'd like to see something new happen with her plot wise
Plot?: I'm not sure as your boy only has infoinfoinfo? XD If anything for starters the two could meet and see what happens? I like to start there generally smile
Throwbacks?: None available, rogue history
RP Count: She has at least five, perhaps more, I need to update her current rps from what has been most recent~
I would love to try them and see how they interact! Rangi would be more interest in a mate than he would be in a fling but it could go either way or just friendship, it all depends.

Being raised by his mother Kibela, who has never been particularly good at raising children, was not the best for him. She tried to raise a warrior instead of a child, leaving him a bit stoic, much like herself. Thanks to his father, Iivari, however, he at least had some semblance of a normal childhood.

As he grew older, his father taught him to hunt rather than to fight, and he took to it as a natural. He threw everything he had into the hunt from there on, leaving his parents den to make his own way in life. He typically does not interact with others if he can help it but he has a soft spot for cubs. He passes them his smaller catches that he has on him. so the fact that she has children would make it a lot easier for him to speak to her.

I think it would be interesting to say the least, rp-ing them out would definately be interesting for sure! Before she came to teh firekin, she traveled with a nomad band of groups, she was much different then, and before traveling with teh band of lions she was a part of a pride that fell apart, and she lost touch (lost sight really, and she believes who invaded and broke up her pride took the girl) with a female cub she felt akin to. So it'd be a nice change of pace for her to get away from all the strangeness and just focus firekin, and what could develop.

Do you want me to start rp, or you?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:00 pm
DragonsRage24
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
DragonsRage24
My SoA: Ranji'mwako
Your SoA: User Image
Mate or Fing?: Umm, Idk o_O Rellik has a strange past, she has also had one litter of three boys she loves dearly, but I'd like to see something new happen with her plot wise
Plot?: I'm not sure as your boy only has infoinfoinfo? XD If anything for starters the two could meet and see what happens? I like to start there generally smile
Throwbacks?: None available, rogue history
RP Count: She has at least five, perhaps more, I need to update her current rps from what has been most recent~
I would love to try them and see how they interact! Rangi would be more interest in a mate than he would be in a fling but it could go either way or just friendship, it all depends.

Being raised by his mother Kibela, who has never been particularly good at raising children, was not the best for him. She tried to raise a warrior instead of a child, leaving him a bit stoic, much like herself. Thanks to his father, Iivari, however, he at least had some semblance of a normal childhood.

As he grew older, his father taught him to hunt rather than to fight, and he took to it as a natural. He threw everything he had into the hunt from there on, leaving his parents den to make his own way in life. He typically does not interact with others if he can help it but he has a soft spot for cubs. He passes them his smaller catches that he has on him. so the fact that she has children would make it a lot easier for him to speak to her.

I think it would be interesting to say the least, rp-ing them out would definately be interesting for sure! Before she came to teh firekin, she traveled with a nomad band of groups, she was much different then, and before traveling with teh band of lions she was a part of a pride that fell apart, and she lost touch (lost sight really, and she believes who invaded and broke up her pride took the girl) with a female cub she felt akin to. So it'd be a nice change of pace for her to get away from all the strangeness and just focus firekin, and what could develop.

Do you want me to start rp, or you?
You please? My shop's about to open so I'm going to be just a bit slow >.o  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 am
Velveteen Angel
Strawberry Gumi Bunny

I'm glad you like the idea 8D I'm looking forward to seeing how they go, haha. Do you want me to start something, or would you like to? c:
Sorry Velve, could you start? I have a shop opening on the 25th so I'm in mad rush mod getting it setup. I will be getting replies in though no worries, startings just a little difficult. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 am
Mogami
Yup yup, I'd love to continue it as well. <3

It's really great that you're feeling better now. It was a long hiatus! I hope everything is fine, now.
Me and Yin need to chat with you about Lelia getting involved with the wrong kind of lion XD Fun plot with family and drama.  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:42 pm
Aahah, Smawati and all her "uncles" will be very upset about that... xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:02 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Sorry Velve, could you start? I have a shop opening on the 25th so I'm in mad rush mod getting it setup. I will be getting replies in though no worries, startings just a little difficult. XD

No worries! C:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23453907
Good luck with your shop set up!

Velveteen Angel

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:35 pm
Velveteen Angel
Strawberry Gumi Bunny

No worries! C:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23453907
Good luck with your shop set up!
Thank you! The cute little thing in my sig is from it~  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items