15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:28 pm
Yin-Bug
User Image

Fling for Fleur?

I have a Na'vi boy who i'm thinking of possibly flinging before he joins the pride officially. Are you by chance interested in anything like that with her?

Boyo

Fio could potentially be of interest in a fling as well. Though his main purpose in flinging is simply to bolster his pride's numbers, so he would expect the cubs [ or at least some ] to follow him home.

Also:

All the Firekin RP for Soleil, whenever you're ready. I get out of school in two weeks so i'm trying to go ahead and fill my RP schedule!

ALSO!

Mez and Mlinzi RP soon?! I'd love to get these two together soon and see how well they react to each other <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:38 am
Yin-Bug

Vevilla should meet Euphrates! He's in the Bahari and since she'd be heading there he'd be more than welcome to say "Sup?" - That is of course, if she'd like to bump into one of the seers of the pride. x3  

Epine de Rose

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image RP for any of your Firekin. :3 Maybe some plots if you have any mind that she might fit. She's good for friends, enemies, annoying acquiescence. The only thing not on the table is Love at this exact moment. Just want to get her lotsa rp and develop her character more.

User Image

Also have her for any Nchi RPs. Though we do have two open <3 Would love more, as well as with Ziko'roli. o: And anyone else you might be interested of my hoard of SoA.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:21 pm
Depawsit

I would be okay with a fling for either of them. :]
Also I really would like to get RPies going for them.

Epine de Rose

Do far she won't be in the pride for a while but Iwould love for him to meet her or run into her.

[ Lady Kiya ]

I would be okay with those!! Is there a certain firekin you want RPies with? :3  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:51 pm
Any will do, or as many would be good. I'm not really picky. :3 Who ever you feel most comfortable rping with.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:03 am
[ Lady Kiya ]
Any will do, or as many would be good. I'm not really picky. :3 Who ever you feel most comfortable rping with.

I'm really comfortable with RPing any of them. :] Is there a certain kind of RP you're looking for?  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:44 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:09 pm
Yin-Bug
[ Lady Kiya ]

I'm really comfortable with RPing any of them. :] Is there a certain kind of RP you're looking for?

I'm looking for Friends, friendly rivals, training buddies, maybe someone she could ICly grow up with. I know she's an adult know, but I really would like rp from her younger years. :3  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:37 pm
@Kiya: If you're still up for it let me know <3

ALSO
I finally just added all of the info for all of my other lions in the thread! Check them out!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:43 pm
Was looking at Chepi and I saw that you had some of the same thoughts I had for Mircea here about the firekin. Perhaps we could do something? *eyebrow waggle*  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:45 pm
SSBrosB
Was looking at Chepi and I saw that you had some of the same thoughts I had for Mircea here about the firekin. Perhaps we could do something? *eyebrow waggle*

I would love to try them out for sure : D
We can definitely start with themb eing friends and traveling there together?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:46 pm
sounds good to me 3nodding  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:48 pm
SSBrosB
sounds good to me 3nodding

Could you set it up?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:55 pm
For Chepi, I have a soldier (haven't had his cert changed yet. >>; ) who was out of the pride for a little bit and he could have met her, told her stuff about the Firekin, whatever you want. :0 And it'd be fun that if she did ever join, he could provide her duel.

I also have Nanny Moja who could do cubbie RPs. C: (I also have a water seeker but meh I don't know anything he could provide that the other two can't)  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:58 pm
here it's not a very good start though XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers