{PRP} The family off... What are the odds?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:25 pm
Lita offers her paw and smiles at him, " pleased to meet you Bleu." ~she snuggles her mate and kisses his cheek~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:32 pm
Bleu gleefully excepts her paw, kissing it in her honor, for she took love of his son. "I think I am going to go look for my mate, but don't excpect that I am leaving forever. I shall return." He gracefully turns and walks away, never turning his head.

Sparkele' laughes and falls back into the water. He kisses his mate back. Pulling her into the water, he shivers a bit but ignores it.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:41 pm
~Lita giggles and watches his father then she slashes him and snuggles." I like your father, what is your mother like?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:52 pm
Sparkele jumps around and tackles her in the more shallow water, so there heads stayed above. He kissed her repeatedly then said, "Well, think of a butterfly, and a flower, and a rainbow, now throw some glitter and a rainbow in there. That's how my mom is. She has never hurt a creature in her life and she hates violence. She is th second sweetest kat I have ever met! Can you guess who's the first." He whispers sweetly in her ear, "It's you!" Sparkele' kisses her some more and flops down beside her.
nekolulu

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:36 pm
~Lita giggles and snuggles with him and listens to the description of his mother. " she sounds great. " ~She smiles and kisses then him then jumps up and runs away smirking come get me~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:51 pm
Sparkele' was stunned in her effection, happy thaat she cared. He was shocked when she got up and ran. "Hey!" he shouted, hoping his father was gone. he began to chase her and then he was right behind her. "Come back here!"

nekolulu

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:23 pm
Lita giggles and runs harder and smirks as she watches her mate chase her~ " come catch me."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:58 pm
nekolulu
Sparkele' grumbled and ran as fast as he could, trying to catch up. he was right behind her when he jumed on her, making him land on the ground so she wouldn't get hurt.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:18 pm
Lita blinks as she is grabbed she falls and lands on someone soft. she blinks and cuddles him~ " you got me now what will you do?" ~she smiles~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:22 pm
nekolulu
Sparkele' huffs and puffs for a minute and catches his breath enough. He smiles and kisses her for a few seconds. "It's up to you," he whispers gently in her ear.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:37 pm
Lita: ~smirks and kisses him back then snuggles with him~ " we can to meet my older sister. she will feed us." ~she stands and walks off towards the town~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:43 pm
Sparkele' jogs after his mate. "How is she, your sister I mean what's she like? If she's as sweet as you I don't know what to do." He winks..
nekolulu

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:50 pm
Lita smirks and nods " she is like me and yes she is just as sweet." ~she heads for the house on the left and snuggles him and his arm as they want in . there are pies foating around and landing on trays she smirks and watches her mate~

User Image
Bella walks out from behide the couner and smirks~ " hello sis, oh you must be her mate." ~she offers her hand~ " I'm Bella."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:00 pm
"Oh," he grunts as they wak in and hold Lita tight. "CLustered pies?" he grumbled.
"Ah, Bella, I am Sparkele' Bleu, your sisters mate, pleased to meet you." He shook her hand and gently planted a kiss on it like a gentlemen.
nekolulu

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:37 pm
Lita: ~watches her sister and her mate then gets a peice of pie and offers a peice to Sparkele~" thanks sis."

Bella watches and smirks at Sparkele~ " it is nice to meet you and I think mom and dad will like you too."

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff