Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
The Exiled Warband - STORMBORN - Thralls Needed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:33 pm
Don't forget that lions have to be apped in the pride subforum, guys. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:43 pm
Princess_Feylin
Don't forget that lions have to be apped in the pride subforum, guys.

See, I'm always forgetting things. I will add this to the rules, yus. Thank you Fey!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:48 pm
Tanakako
Wouldn't they just be together to chat or spend time? They seem to be cloer now than while in the pride so they probably have some catching up to do from when they were cubs and more innocent.

Asher would just come across the pair of them.

Or alternately, Asher ran into Ember and she could be bringing him back to meet her half-brother.

Alright, they could be strolling together, I suppose. Before starting, though, please submit a joining form here, and include that he is joining the exiles. Otherwise, Fey might lose her mind keeping things updated, hehe. ::sends snugs to Fey::  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:08 pm
My sanity and I thank you.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:22 pm
lol Will do.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:01 pm
I Will Join The Exiles! 

Lion's Name and Image:  Timeus 
Personality:  Timeus is a warrior at heart. He dedicated much of his younger life training. Being raised in a such a strict environment left him serious and a bit cold. He fight mostly his own honor. He doesn't often think of others, usually putting himself, his family and those he considers family first. He has high expectations of those close to him, often challenging them to become stronger then they are.
Stormborn for Life?: Yes
Anything Else?:  Seema is his mate. He also has a son who is a pirate. He doesn't know his son is alive though.

I Will Join The Exiles! 

Lion's Name and Image:  Seema 
Personality:  Seema wants to make others proud of her. She became strong some Timeus would notice her. She isn't a push over though. She is quick to temper, though usually she attacks verbally unless she feels threatened. Seema is also very protective of those she cares about, though she is a warrior first, a mother second.
Anything Else?:  Nope.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:18 pm
Club Snails
I Will Join The Exiles! 

Lion's Name and Image:  Timeus 
Personality:  Timeus is a warrior at heart. He dedicated much of his younger life training. Being raised in a such a strict environment left him serious and a bit cold. He fight mostly his own honor. He doesn't often think of others, usually putting himself, his family and those he considers family first. He has high expectations of those close to him, often challenging them to become stronger then they are.
Anything Else?:  Seema is his mate. He also has a son who is a pirate. He doesn't know his son is alive though.

I Will Join The Exiles! 

Lion's Name and Image:  Seema 
Personality:  Seema wants to make others proud of her. She became strong some Timeus would notice her. She isn't a push over though. She is quick to temper, though usually she attacks verbally unless she feels threatened. Seema is also very protective of those she cares about, though she is a warrior first, a mother second.
Anything Else?:  Nope.

They both sound good! Hroarr will respect Timeus' high expectations of him, remembering his own expectations and image of his father. Get them both applied here! When they are accepted there as well, we can do a JRP for the both of them!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:49 pm
I Will Join The Exiles!

Lion's Name and Image: Gabriel
Personality: Gabriel is the more serious of the two siblings. She is fierce and loyal to family and pride.
Stormborn for Life?: She already is!
Anything Else?: She is a Reaver. I just need to get a backdated viking done for her (just recently was able to get her old challenge finished)

I Will Join The Exiles!

Lion's Name and Image: Azrael
Personality: The more sarcastic and playful of the two siblings, Az appears to follow where his sister leads a lot. He is a force to be reckoned with in his own right, though.
Stormborn for Life?: He already is!
Anything Else?: Same as above.

I Will Serve The Exiles!

Name and Image: Tatit
Serving: Gabriel
Personality: Whiny and docile most of the time, she has been whipped into shape by her mistress. She still gets cocky and snippy with some of the others, but not often because she doesn't want Gabe mad at her.
Special Skills?: none
Anything Else?: as discussed is going to be captured before the exile  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:11 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
I Will Join The Exiles!

Lion's Name and Image: Gabriel
Personality: Gabriel is the more serious of the two siblings. She is fierce and loyal to family and pride.
Stormborn for Life?: She already is!
Anything Else?: She is a Reaver. I just need to get a backdated viking done for her (just recently was able to get her old challenge finished)

I Will Join The Exiles!

Lion's Name and Image: Azrael
Personality: The more sarcastic and playful of the two siblings, Az appears to follow where his sister leads a lot. He is a force to be reckoned with in his own right, though.
Stormborn for Life?: He already is!
Anything Else?: Same as above.

Accepted! I'll add them to the Reavers list!

Quote:
I Will Serve The Exiles!

Name and Image: Tatit
Serving: Gabriel
Personality: Whiny and docile most of the time, she has been whipped into shape by her mistress. She still gets cocky and snippy with some of the others, but not often because she doesn't want Gabe mad at her.
Special Skills?: none
Anything Else?: as discussed is going to be captured before the exile

Also accepted! You will need to post her here to be accepted into the pride, then do a JRP for her. After her acceptance in the pride, I'll add her to the list.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:05 am
Everyone who's posted for approval in the pride subforum has been approved. cool  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:58 am
The warband member list is updated! Keep those apps coming in!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:33 am
For Timeus and Seema's jrp would you like me to start it?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:47 am
Club Snails
For Timeus and Seema's jrp would you like me to start it?

Yes please.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:54 pm
Here you go  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:29 pm
Club Snails
Here you go

Tag!

Kathryn Dragonna