Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
a search for love & friendship [feel free to post!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:09 am
[ Lady Kiya ]

We can see how it goes XD So yes... threads? Should we just do Seriti & one of my hyenas for now or two threads? Who should start?

Hopefolly

Okay :3 because Fedha might be terribly rude to her if this is the case. Like, her being in full form. Even though part of him is very much terrified of gods, he tends to ignore things that would make others thing he was weak. -headdesk-

Hmmm well I don't think Fedha is physically lost really XD so, a thread?

Winza sounds like he'd get on fantastically well with Umoya ;D I have to recheck all of the pride info and such but perhaps they could have a border meeting. I could start up a thread after checking that it's fine to interact with rogues at the borders yes?

~Kiana_Nala~

Jahzara is such a pretty little thing! Taurid is down for meeting anyone, but like his brothers & sisters he's spoiled rotten. His dad didn't mean to let them get so bratty... but they are. Though he's also pretty vain & already is really interested in very unique pelts or colorful, etc. I can start up a thread for them!

Jua would love to meet either Cordero or Varali! Jua is usually most active during daytime hours, especially when it is very bright out. He's been trying to get himself acclimated to the night though, so it might be a fun interaction as well!

as for Coeur, Mvushi is a big old grouch and bitter with his lot in life but I really love making him meet other members... so yes. XD I can start this thread as well?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:02 am
Humusi, Is, I believe, Maawio's grandson!

She'd love to meet him, she's lost her mate and she's a little withdrawn lately.  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:39 am
Would you be interested in flinging Biisaiyowaq with my Gintare? She's a consummate flirt who enjoys men but doesn't much enjoy raising cubs, and so has a tendency to drop hers off with either their father or whatever pride is nearest and likely to protect them.
personality blurb
Tare is capable of being independent, and she will fight tooth and claw against people who try to curtail her activities or impose restrictions on her, but secretly she wants to belong to and with someone. Her secret desire for romance, however, is buried deep, though she'll flirt quite happily and has no objections to one night stands, providing no one tries to limit her freedom.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:54 am
Zohwhee

Maawio <3 yes, family interaction is always good! Her mate was Amari, right? what's happened to him? D:

Princess_Feylin

That sounds lovely, Biisaiyowaq is a blank slate but I'm going to be sending him over to the swampies I think. His name means clever / problem solver so I have it in my mind that he likes helping others and their problems.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:55 am
I'm certain Gintare would be able to run into him en route. She really gets around. wink Perhaps they can meet by having him come across her in a moment of need. She's not much of a problem solver. Her method of solving problems, usually, is just to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:16 am
Princess_Feylin

That sounds fine with me biggrin how many rps does she have? I'll have to get his count up.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:21 am
Three or four, I think. Depending on whether Dul wants to finish the one we had going.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:57 am
Lethrossen

One is fine for now, and either of them would be good, and I can start it. xD  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:02 am
Princess_Feylin

K, I'll start a thread for us soon & try and work on some SRPs for him as well!

[ Lady Kiya ]

Alright, I'll use Nyoge for now, then!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:04 am
Shiny. And I'll try to scrounge up an other RP or two for her.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:32 am
Mwokoti won't really care all that much if he's rude. XD She's kind of like the bus driver of the God world and doesn't expect of a respect. Also, I know he's not lost! =] I was just putting her domain for knowledge sake.

As for Winza, I can tell you for sure he'd get attacked almost on sight if Kael's boy is around. They can only meet safetly if Kael opens up the rogue swap again. So, it was kind of a "for future reference" offer? ;p

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:06 pm
Lethrossen

TauridxJahzara I actually see her being a little bit of a spitfire so it's all good in that aspect. XD Would make for some interesting RP I think. I would greatly appreciate you starting this one! <3

MvushixCoeur That's fine with me. 8D Coeur needs more interactions within the pride and some experience with different personality types would certainly be awesome. In her old pride she was a duchess so I think it would sober her up to the realization that she was no longer "top brass." XD Not that she's a snob or anything of the sort. I can start this one!

JuaxCordero How about Cordero and him meet and maybe down the road he can meet Varali? She needs experience with "outsiders" and general interactions as well. XD Besides Cordero needs to meet some males (outside of his brother) because his mom just doesn't know anything about what the teenage male is going through. Or anything to do with males. XD I can also start this one if you want. C:

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:28 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

here you go!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:37 pm
User Image

Smiriti wants brotiemz. all the time.  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:10 pm
Amari, ;; He died in the PL/Hyena war. I was inactive for a long while, so I wasn't really a part of it D:, but its my fault, and I'm trying to kinda "complete" Maawio now <3 By her meeting up with her family and everything. I've been playing her since 04, she's an old gal, but my favourite.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff