Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:11 am
-Prods- heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:22 am
i can offer my Pirates for rp with your pirates if you like, i have Itsaso or Fraust, Itsaso is hardworking, doesn't tolerate slackers (intends to be captain when i get round to getting her qualified for the role) Fraust is a flirt.. and just a little bit insane, he talks to rocks.. and of course, his Jar of Dirt XD  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:32 am
(Lawl, jar of dirt... I remember that LS xd )

I'm totally up for RP with both heart I'd also love to use both Barnacle and Wind Whistler in the RP(s), if that's not a problem ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:05 am
lol sure, just be warned Fraust WILL flirt with Wind Whistler.. hehehe

Itsaso will like hard working lions, she doesn't like being a corsair! XD

would you care to start?  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:11 am
Hiiiiiii Drani!

I have multiple soa you can use to sweep up various RPs in various prides, I can even do multiple ones over AIM/PM if you need quick RPs. ^__^

Pridelands:
Iraeneus - Scout, laid back, relaxed...approachable. Tends to be very good at gossip and hearsay as he hears everything from the passing rogues.
Tala - Currently a huntress (and an adult as Ameh is busy irl). She trained under Iraeneus to be a scout but as she still has much to learn she's still hasn't been granted permission to be a scout.

Firekin
Uriah - Fairly gentle and a Water Seeker. She's not an avid fan of warfare but can defend herself. She'd be up for passing RP.

Ela
Bahati - Recently joined the Ela and has become part of the Wolf Clan. She's extremely shy but she'd be up for RP with everyone of your folks if we could arrange it somehow, maybe during the festivities etc.

Maestros
Sonnet - She's part of another crew and is fiercely independent. She has issues with submissive females and fought hard to be recognised as an equal. Up for any kind of RP.

Mwezi
Cruithne - Ever the curious cub, destined to be the next sherlock holmes. So long as you can keep him entertained with interesting facts, games or trinkets, he'll usually stick around!

Then I have squillions of rogues but this should be enough for now, lol.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:11 pm
For Kiazi and Uziwa'muundi, I can offer Hadar. He's a newly joined member of the Shadow clan, and needs RP himself.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:55 pm
Drani? can you PM me the links when the rp's are started? so i don't lose them <33

pweeeeeese  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:02 pm
Revel1984
Drani? can you PM me the links when the rp's are started? so i don't lose them <33

pweeeeeese

No problem heart Still typing the second one up xd  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:24 pm
Epine de Rose
Hiiiiiii Drani!

I have multiple soa you can use to sweep up various RPs in various prides, I can even do multiple ones over AIM/PM if you need quick RPs. ^__^

Pridelands:
Iraeneus - Scout, laid back, relaxed...approachable. Tends to be very good at gossip and hearsay as he hears everything from the passing rogues.
Tala - Currently a huntress (and an adult as Ameh is busy irl). She trained under Iraeneus to be a scout but as she still has much to learn she's still hasn't been granted permission to be a scout.

Firekin
Uriah - Fairly gentle and a Water Seeker. She's not an avid fan of warfare but can defend herself. She'd be up for passing RP.

Ela
Bahati - Recently joined the Ela and has become part of the Wolf Clan. She's extremely shy but she'd be up for RP with everyone of your folks if we could arrange it somehow, maybe during the festivities etc.

Maestros
Sonnet - She's part of another crew and is fiercely independent. She has issues with submissive females and fought hard to be recognised as an equal. Up for any kind of RP.

Mwezi
Cruithne - Ever the curious cub, destined to be the next sherlock holmes. So long as you can keep him entertained with interesting facts, games or trinkets, he'll usually stick around!

Then I have squillions of rogues but this should be enough for now, lol.

Okay, now that I got those other two RPs started... Oooh, where to start? whee I think I'll go with Iraeneus with Warrul and Bluu heart whee

(Also, 'squillions' made me giggle lol )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:28 pm
Das Tor
For Kiazi and Uziwa'muundi, I can offer Hadar. He's a newly joined member of the Shadow clan, and needs RP himself.

Alright heart Just be warned, Kiazi kind... Rabbles on about potatoes xd ; Could you set it up? heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:47 pm
I have two who can rp with whomever from their pride smile .

I have a Shadow Clan boy who just got married and is quite humble. He's the only one of his family who doesn't have some sort of awkward mental issue..
User Image

And for the Moon Pride I have Ime who is good to talk to anyone. She is a pretty curious lioness and she's very down to earth with her opinions. If she doesn't like something she'll tell you razz .
I also really want her to start feeling like she's apart of the pride, she is of the Kivuli'Mwezi family and her father's going to be kicked out, her mother is a rogue who she hasn't seen since cubhood. So Ime has always felt 'outsiderish'.
The only ones she sticks close to are her dad (Yareha), probably her brother, her Uncle Mahina Hou and his kids.. and her grandfather (Kivuli), who is her pride and joy.
User Image

User Image
and Sefu because.
He loves his parents.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:49 pm
Quote me or I'll forget. XD
Zhivko/Lilo //Gyps/Haggy- Nkosazana(Rogue guard), Meshach(prince)
Wamblee/Mola/Emera//Lutfi/Nilofer/Shinkai- Parvaneh(Banu)
I don’t have any pirates, but I have plenty of rogues if that would work. Long as no one gets forced to be a pirate against their will. XD I need to get someone there.
Danzi/Kimiko- Kakra
Where are Bluu and Warrul trying to join?
Kiran/Aurinko- Akane, Plamen(juv)

magnadearel

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:57 pm
Andranis
Das Tor

Alright heart Just be warned, Kiazi kind... Rabbles on about potatoes xd ; Could you set it up? heart
Hadar's no stranger to strange. XD His family's full of it. o vo I can get that started and PM it to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:28 pm
OHOH RP with one or both of Dongo and Huong? XD

User Image

Azria is probably their future... son-in-law? Moose and I have been plotting him with Awendela. He's kind of a rough-and-tumble character and comes from kind of a shadowy past. Gotten himself into more trouble along the way than he would care for, so he's trying to get out of that, but finds himself not quite being able to do it. As of right now, his first solution to any problem is probably somewhat violent, and he's outwardly sort of gruff.

So I think what we're hoping is that he wouldn't be... a completely welcome figure to begin with (conflict 8DD), so I don't know! How would mommy and daddy react to him, do you think?  

MoonRazor

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:17 pm
i can offer ela rps and firekin rps smile  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items