Yes I've played #3
  Yes I've played #4
  I've played more than one
  No, but i'd like to play
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:11 am
Classic Black Sheep
Zabuza and Chouji are better used as crowd control rather than one-on-one fighting; if you get them in a 3+ player match they won't let you down. Anko is easy to play with, she can't link combos, but her techniques are strong. The characters who are really cheap are Akamaru and that damn puppet Karasu.

I don't really play with team 10 that much outside of Shikamaru. Ino is ok I guess(better than Sakura at least talk2hand ), I just don't like to play with her.
For 4 player matches I'm best with Tenten.
Anko has awesome combos what are you talkin' about?! D:

Akamaru and Karasu are currently banned from tournaments. XD
Though, uh, we allow people to use them if we're bored. :D

Ino is really good. She's actually one of the less cheaper characters.
I'm just so mad.
Everyone's jumping on the Shikamaru bandwagon; but he's just frackin' cheap. D<

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:35 pm
Classic Black Sheep
JhonnyRaincloud
WTF??!!! ZA-BOO-ZUH??? EE-RU-KUH??? SA-KOO-RUH??? NUH-ROO-TOH??? SAH-ZU-KAY??? They're worse then the actual dub Cartoon Network Dub!!!

My brother is planning to get it crying I think I'm gonna diiiiieeee...
is that good or bad?

Bad. My brother HAS it. I'm planning to get the fourth one next time I get to Chinatown in New York. Unless they release the Fourth one soon that is. I think they release the games after each season. (Notice they release the characters of who you've seen fight in each season.) If that is true, then it'd be YEARS until the release the English version the fourth. IF they get to the fourth season. They have alot of imported games from Japan. Like...almost all of them. There are like a total of eight playable characters including the unlockable Rock Lee. It's so obvious to unlock a two year old could figure it out.

Geh...the voices, the voices! I use Haku if I HAVE to play it.

They say they're releasing the second later this year. This time, it's more then eight characters. I still want the fourth. stare

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:07 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Classic Black Sheep
JhonnyRaincloud
WTF??!!! ZA-BOO-ZUH??? EE-RU-KUH??? SA-KOO-RUH??? NUH-ROO-TOH??? SAH-ZU-KAY??? They're worse then the actual dub Cartoon Network Dub!!!

is that good or bad?

Bad. My brother HAS it. I'm planning to get the fourth one next time I get to Chinatown in New York. Unless they release the Fourth one soon that is. I think they release the games after each season. (Notice they release the characters of who you've seen fight in each season.) If that is true, then it'd be YEARS until the release the English version the fourth. IF they get to the fourth season. They have alot of imported games from Japan. Like...almost all of them. There are like a total of eight playable characters including the unlockable Rock Lee. It's so obvious to unlock a two year old could figure it out.

They say they're releasing the second later this year. This time, it's more then eight characters. I still want the fourth. stare
I'd just import the 3rd or 4th version they have alot of people.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:37 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Classic Black Sheep
JhonnyRaincloud

is that good or bad?

The third is better. *has plated all of them*  

Syndactyly

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas