• Elocutionist 200

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:44 pm
I'm walking on sunshine!

Dog's Name/Owner: Aja, owned by Talencia
Dog's Image: uncert
Dog's Rank: Caretaker

Ideas: I like the ideas thus far... she needed a place to belong, and I think this will work well for her... I also want to see more development for the pack, but right at this moment my brain is not functioning at peak capacity to have any suggestions. I can post some later, yes?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:23 pm
Talencia
I'm walking on sunshine!

Dog's Name/Owner: Aja, owned by Talencia
Dog's Image: uncert

Ideas: I like the ideas thus far... she needed a place to belong, and I think this will work well for her... I also want to see more development for the pack, but right at this moment my brain is not functioning at peak capacity to have any suggestions. I can post some later, yes?
Accepted! I will add you to the list!

However, since she is an adolescent, she will be an apprentice until she grows to adult!

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:31 pm
::facepalms:: I knew this. I noticed and determined to put it in with Caretaker noted for her adult rank... and I forgot. Sorry! And thanks! ::pleased:: Now she can develop into something other than a mostly blank slate!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:38 pm
YAY!

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:54 am
heart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:47 pm
-STRETCH-

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:34 am
-dances through life-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:12 am
I'm walking on sunshine!

Dog's Name/Owner: Akilina // tuesdayscat
Dog's Image: uncert (no cert)

Ideas: I will likely be bringing all of my Peke Na bbz over as well, just give me time to figure out what is going on with them after the pack disbands. That'll be, uh, like... five other wild dogs, possibly. Lina is absolutely new without even a personality, though; I just want her to be happy and settled in a family unit.

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:28 am
I'm walking on sunshine!

Dog's Name/Owner: Eha Calaeda/Vistada
Dog's Image: Cert | Uncert
Dog's Rank: Queen's Knight

Ideas: I would love Eha to be a Queen's Knight. She has a fighter's spirit, after a long time of tweaking her. I can see her being kind and generous but tough at heart.
Before coming to the roguelands and now Pakiti Ya'jua, Eha was in a pack in which she stood in a knight-like stance over the pack as well. She was always the wild dog to go to for her pack, as Eha holds an ability to help her conrads with personal issues, and can keep a secret well. She left the pack when she was asked to break a secret she had of her leaders. When she declined, to keep the peace in her pack. She was kicked by her captain, a higher rank. And her leaders were told she had died in a battle.
Queen's knights are meant to protect their queen, and Eha would protect her with her soul if she had too. She will also keep her loyalty with her Queen.

I don't know what there is beyond her joining this pack, but I would love to just get her situated in. RPs would be grand and she's always up for chitter!

I'm walking on sunshine!

Dog's Name/Owner: Prema Cytherian/Vistada
Dog's Image: Cert | Uncert

Ideas: Prema has a tough past with packs, she was brought here probably with Eha. As the two have grown a sister pact to each other.
Prema's a lover, not a hater. She has a large love for people and someday wishes to find her true one.
She comes from a pack in which banned her for having the colour of her father's coat, her father was a rebel and had started a civil war against the leader. The leader being a very torturous male who enjoyed unleashing his wrath against his pack's females. Though when Prema's father won over the entire pack, the leader killed him 2 weeks later.. During the time when Prema and her siblings were born. Prema was the only one out of the litter who held her father's purple coat, her siblings all decked in blue with small purple markings. When she was an adolescent she was chased out of the pack with death threats. Depressed for awhile and skittish of packs, she found a couple of female wild dogs who kept her company. One of them was Eha. The two considered one another sisters and have been traveling together.
She would do amazing as a caretaker as she loves pups, and someday would like a few of her own. She is also really good at adopting pups that others have disowned..

I would love anything for her :>. She's my first SoA aside from a blind lion I got just a few hours before her. She's also an OC.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:32 am
owo Both of you are accepted! YAY. I'll update the owners list in a sec.

Tues: BRING EVERYONE 5EVER!

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:56 am
ALL THE DOGS.
I need to stop being lazy and start doing graphics. >A>  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:09 am
The only problem I'm running into are the wild dogs born into the Peke Na being VERY SHADY about revealing their true names. D: So I'm not sure how to handle that.  

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:31 am
Nicknames are fine! Certed with their real names, but they can go by their other names, no problem!

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff