Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[ Firekin, Stormborn, Kizingo, Rogue] Looking for lots! Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:06 pm
I have a medic you may use!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:24 pm
Uuuuuugh! I need to start that rp with Hu and my leopard. I promise to do that soon!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:00 am
I have a boy to offer to either Nisi or Lari. He's a young single guy looking for a fling. He's trying to take on the free life style of the pride and get to know the girls better. ^^

Also if Lari is interested in him things will be heating up later on because Furiko has plots for another fling to happen after this one would so there would be competition between the ladies for Furiko's affection down the road.

User Image

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:50 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

That would be amaaaaazing! |D I'd love that. Want me to start, or do you want to start?

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Aw, she's pretty! What's her plot situation/personality?
Donte probably wouldn't fling randomly, he'd need something there XD

fuKurohane

That would be awesome! |D I'd love to get Kasi's plots moving...

Tanakako

That's alright, just fling me the link when you do! (Or do you want me to start?)

Izzy Makani

He's handsome! Unfortunately, Lari is mated so she wouldn't fling nor would she particuarly care if someone else came along to someone she flung with XD She's a flirt, she doesn't really mind if someone else comes in after she's gotten what she wanted (ie cubs).

I'd be happy for him to RP with either/both of them though! C:  

Velveteen Angel

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:18 pm
Velveteen Angel

That works! She is the very same way with flings and mates and whatnot~ <3

Here's what I have on her for the most part:

"She is a feline of "tough love", but without intending to be. She doesn't really say too many words and tries to be as serious as possible and keep her emotions from being too extreme. She is extremely intent on loyalty and honesty, but recognizes that there are others who do not respect those values as much. She is one very tough individual and has incredible endurance, and has been in her fair share of fights. She fights for what is right, but knows when it is appropriate to act and when not to. She is neither a pessimist or or an optimist, but has a more "realistic" view on life and recognizes that things won't happen unless you (or someone in general does) do them themselves."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:12 am
Velveteen Angel

It would be fantastic if you could start and toss me the link! :3  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:33 pm
Velveteen Angel

Hiya!

For any of your Firekin, I can offer Alya. She's a pretty cold, determined lioness, who has recently set her sights on becoming a battlemaster.

I can also offer Kizi RP with Veli. She's an adult, but my comp wont let me grab her adult image > n>  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff