Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:51 am
User Image
Obviously not looking to offer him as a mate, but I would like Mizar to get a jrp into Tia! I won him in the last meta and I would like to get him in. (He's technically a juvie right now, but I want backplay for him).

He will be joining the east house, but... he has no sense of direction. So maybe he bumps into your duke boy first? XD

Personality Snippit:
Mizar is a quiet, thoughtful soul with a soft almost whispering voice and a mild mannerism. He was abandoned as a cub on the border of the territory of the East House and left to fate's will. He believes fully that it was fate that guided him where he is, where he will go, and everywhere that he's been. His faith and devotion to what he believes to be his place is one of his strengths.

His biggest weakness? His sense of direction. He couldn't navigate his way out of a tree trunk if he had to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:01 pm
Alternatively, I have a Mwezi girl who likes to think of herself as high class, though she is only middle. She's pretty vain and self-important, but not really a bad sort. A tad on the selfish side, she could use some development. (She's never been rp'd either.) Unfortunately, she doesn't really have any skills, other than hunting, and very few interests beyond looking pretty and marrying someone important. I hesitated to offer her, because I sense they'd more likely clash than click, but who knows? This is Maua.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:43 am
I'd be interested in RPing my Mokomoko with your Gaara, Asthla, or Domevlo. She's mostly interested in fighting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:33 am
Well Fayth, I have three lions belonging to the North's nobility for Xiao to meet with, spar, discuss, etc.

Sheng's the former Lord and the behemoth of the north, noteably a lion of great pride and rival to the former emperor. Xun's the current Lord and Dohzou is the upcoming Lt. General for the North House, though he is currently abroad at the other Houses visiting.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas