Reply > art an s**t
Anyone want any alterniabound Sprites? {free of charge} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Girasolle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:27 pm
Eep! Guys, I'm working on this stuff. I'm so sorry.  
Shad Woest rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:19 am
If you wouldn't mind making an animation of my Trollsona (in my siggy<3), doing whatever you'd like (or is easiest for you).
Angry, happy, horribly confused, asleep, doesn't matter. c;  

Shad Woest

Dapper Shapeshifter

Girasolle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:16 pm
Shad Woest

Sure! I just need to finish animating one of Meulin's and both of Shizuka's, coloring and animating Puppet's two, and everything with Mr.Obvious'. sweatdrop

If I put Puppet's on back burner (which I am considering anyway) I should be able to have a sketch by Friday. *fingers crossed*

Just a few questions: What is the gender? And is there purple in the hair? Can you give me a bio, or at least a couple personality traits?

Also, asleep is an interesting request, haha, I'll have to make an asleep sprite for my Megren.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm
Girasprout
Shad Woest

Sure! I just need to finish animating one of Meulin's and both of Shizuka's, coloring and animating Puppet's two, and everything with Mr.Obvious'. sweatdrop

If I put Puppet's on back burner (which I am considering anyway) I should be able to have a sketch by Friday. *fingers crossed*

Just a few questions: What is the gender? And is there purple in the hair? Can you give me a bio, or at least a couple personality traits?

Also, asleep is an interesting request, haha, I'll have to make an asleep sprite for my Megren.
Senkit Finren, a female purple-blood who enjoys adventuring and collecting various amounts of shiny booty. When not out and about the wilds of Alternia, she stays inside her hive and doodles wherever she likes, blank pages, walls, her Lusus, everything is a surface that needs to be filled in to her.
I haven't really figured out much for her, I usually tend to RP out her personality.
Yes and no on the purple in her hair. It's not in her hair, it's just when the light hits it, it looks purpley as it reflects the light, y'know? xD  

Shad Woest

Dapper Shapeshifter

Girasolle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:00 pm
I just realized EVERYONE has purple-blooded trolls, with the exception of me and Shizuka.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:59 am
I also have a blue blood I might be asking for art of after you have finished up some of these and have free time. x]  

Shad Woest

Dapper Shapeshifter

Girasolle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 am
Shad Woest
I also have a blue blood I might be asking for art of after you have finished up some of these and have free time. x]

I'll PM you when I'm done with all these.  
IDS Wheatley rolled 1 100-sided dice: 31 Total: 31 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:58 am
Normally, I would ask for my main troll as a sprite, but since I usually dress my avatar as a different one, I am going to ask for one of Yellowblood.

Hero Mode, Semi-Realistic Tektek

Or, if it is easier, making him in the Knight of Light garb.  

IDS Wheatley

Anxious Garbage

> art an s**t

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas