Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:23 pm
Tara de Draiocht

Okay I pm'd you a response >3< i hope you got it? We should do an rp with dief meeting your girl c:

*taps lip* Hmm maybe Tarakini could bring out the "all work and no play is dull" routine.... then again it could blowup in her face and do the opposite such as chase him away XD lawls.

Oh I meant to ask. What do you cure her? Does Thulile believe she has some disease? or is there something wrong? maybe it could be XD Thulile being in the wrong place at the wrong time mostly with Beckar sighing in defeat/humor as he patches her up? I dont know XD; just a suggestion. Throwing it out there 3nodding

Yep! I got it and the tag for Dief and Coldfeet's RP! Heads up for replies soon!

XD I think just about anything would work for Sitare. He's so used to taking care of Ghubari by this point, that I don't think anything would chase him away. If he found Tarakini especially intriguing he'd probably do something crazy to keep her around >3<

As for Thulile -

Nothing is wrong with her. She just has a serious obsession with the stars, and paw reading. So much of an obsession that it wouldn't be much of a stretch for others to think she's a little off her rocker. So I was saying perhaps Beckar could try to cure her supposed insanity? Iunno it was a random thought XD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:09 am
New! This girl recently got accepted into Bahari c: she needs a JRP... I may be slow though ^^; just an FYI.

User Image  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:19 pm
Tara de Draiocht
New! This girl recently got accepted into Bahari c: she needs a JRP... I may be slow though ^^; just an FYI.

User Image

User Image

I gotcha covered.

I'll be pretty much as slow as you are, so if you can juggle another RP with me Dhiren would be glad to help.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:21 pm
Depawsit

Awesome! Thank you so much! c:  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:23 pm
Tara de Draiocht

Yup yup, would you like to start it up? I can too doesn't matter C:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:24 pm
Depawsit
Tara de Draiocht

Yup yup, would you like to start it up? I can too doesn't matter C:

can you please?  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:33 pm
Tara de Draiocht

ARPEE

I didn't know her name, but i'll update it once I learn it C:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:49 pm
Depawsit
Tara de Draiocht

ARPEE

I didn't know her name, but i'll update it once I learn it C:

Awesome thanks! oh doh @_@ her name is Cushla~!  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:22 am
ela~ela plots~ mates~! i want em.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:34 pm
Also looking for a K'Z fling for custom-in reason.

PM if interested in breeding. (have a K'Z girl and I have some rogue boys)  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:37 am
User Image
New fella to add!
<3 Loud, abrasive attitude (at times), puts on this persona of 'hick-ish' behaviour, lives day to day, etc.

Personality is still in development.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:54 am
Tara de Draiocht
I AM INTERESTED IN...

Your SoA: Ade and/or Jessa
User Image User Image
Tara's SoA: Faolan
Personality:
Ade is a complete delight to be around. She's quite the optimistic character and always looks to anything positive. She's been on her own for quite some time within the rouge lands, but that hasn't phased her at all. Throughout her lonesome journey she's come across an arrange of different characters that have broadened her personality. She's not afraid to get her paws dirty and seeks out adventure when appropriate.

Jessa in fact is a complete opposite to Ade--as you can tell from her appearance. She too has been a rouge for most of her life and honestly cannot seem to settle anywhere for much too long without getting into a fight--but if she really to blame? She's been set up many times and banished here 'n there. Jessa wears her heart on her sleeve and would rather sleep in barrent, cold lands than have herself wrapped around a loved one.
Anything else? N/A
Plot ideas?
It would be great if Ade met Faolan considering that he was once from Peke'Na and there's where she's was from as well. :3 A fun, little role-play. Maybe teach her some tricks or something.

I need someone to get on Jessa's nerves. Of course it won't be a fight but someone all happy 'n giddy whom appreciates life. I need to shape her personality a bit to become a little bit more kinder.  

II Paradox II

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:20 am
Tara de Draiocht
I AM INTERESTED IN...

Your SoA: Erevu
Tara's SoA: Besart
Personality: Erevu is playful and clever. He enjoys speaking in riddles and confusing people and can be quite humorous in what he says... if others would understand it. He also enjoys telling talltales, hoping to sound more worldly than he actually is.
Anything else? His parents are Mia and Mheetu, in case Besart knows them. He has 3 ongoing roleplays right now. c:
Plot ideas? Erevu sees something happen and argues just what happened
ooor
Erevu asks(demands) his assistance for his infamous firefly search in the middle of the day
oooor
anything else. 8v  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:50 am
II Paradox II

oh they are so cute~ I wouldn't mind some RP after finals! 3nodding
<3 ooh Kokuro baybeh!
LOL @get on nerves comment nice 8D
If you want you can start an rp but youll have to wait for my response @_@ sorry! I have finals til the end of April 3nodding If you do start can you post in here/quote me here so I know? thanks!
Lollipop x L u x u r y

ooh interesting! Sure like I told Paradox I'll rp after my finals~! If you want you can start an rp and i'll tag near the end of april-ish 3nodding (that's when im done)  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:03 pm
Ela's are still looking for mates...

edit; and bahari girl.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash