Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] To be allowed to die (Lan and Mengyao) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:42 pm
He sighed, rubbing his head but still not looking at her, absently rubbing his fingers over the glass of the figurine and wondering why he was having this conversation in the first place.

A soft, mildly derisive snort escaped his lips before he could stop it.

"Why do you wish to see my old self anyway?"

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:38 pm
Her gaze shifted from him and to the wall, then, the floor, followed by her feet. Lan was betting she was making things worse, but she was not going to give up. That's what she told herself anyway.

Problem was it was hard to say exactly why she wanted the old Mengyao back so to speak. She trusted him and valued his opinions, no matter how he might have infuriated her, he was typically honest. He was someone she counted a friend.
She just sucked at saying it. Too bad now she was thinking it was one of those times she had to.

".... Because."

It was a start.

"Because I value your time and company. Your honesty." A heavy sigh she tacked on the part that was always hard for her to articulate. "I consider you a friend."
kurotomato

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:19 pm
He absently turned over the figurine in his hand, wondering if anything he said would actually come out satisfactorily. His relationship with Lan was...convoluted, Mengyao supposed. He'd known her since they were children, but even as children his thoughts had turned towards Lifen.

He sighed.

"I'm afraid I'm not fit to be a 'friend,'" said Mengyao finally, his voice quiet. "I don't exactly fit the mold that usually constitutes."

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:27 pm
That was not an answer she'd been hoping for. Well, less answer more a statement. "'Not fit to be a friend.'" A loud huff, Lan debated picked up something at tossing it at him. "I have known you for many years, you might anger me though you just as quickly would not seek to see me suffer. Out of all those we are forced to share company with, you're the one that would point out a flaw and remind of appearances. Despite your... manner I have grown too fond of your company; to simply let you waste away like some dying animal would make me the poor friend."

Arms crossed she remained. "The one who gets to determine your merit as a friend is not yourself. I determine that. And reguardless, I find you.. of merit. Even if you and that fan are insufferable at times."

kurotomato

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:11 pm
Oddly enough, a smile was flickering at the corners of Mengyao's lips. Not one of his cocky, arrogant ones, but a genuine, quiet smile. He turned his head towards Lan.

"I care about you too, you know."

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:05 pm
A small blush as her cheeks puffed out in a pout. "Well I hope so. Besides, that just shows you're a friend." A small poke to his shoulder, Lan sighed. "Will you try at least? To not lock yourself up like this?"
kurotomato

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:15 pm
He sighed and stood, tucking both of his hands into his sleeves. Leaning over, Mengyao gently pressed a kiss to the side of her head, against her temple.

"I'll try."

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:27 pm
A halfhearted pout as he kissed her temple, Lan looked up at him and gave him a stubborn look. "I should hope so. Not seeing you waving your fan about or makinf snide remarks- It's queer." Going over to give him a small, if awkward hug, she pulled away with a sigh.

"...Always so melodramatic."

kurotomato

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:31 pm
Mengyao recognized that look as a typical you're being stupid, you know look that he received often from Lan. "Fine. I promise to be less queer now, just for you. I'll wave my fan around, as you say, and make snide remarks that are nevertheless true and I'll be my old, melodramatic self."

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:09 pm
Puffing up a bit, Lan nodded. "Good. I will hold you to this Mengyao. Who else is going to tell me when my hips look huge after all?" A small glance to the door she looked abck to him. "But you- you'll be alight? Nothing is wrong?"

Kurotomato

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:02 am
He smirked. "No one is as honest as I, that you can be sure of."

A small pause. Mengyao sighed.

"Nothing is wrong, Lan. I am well."

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:25 am
A small hit of worry was buried under a mask of acceptance. "Very well." A bow she hesitated if only for a second. "If you keep this up though, I will have you dragged out." Not that she could. Yet it was a light, joking threat. At worst she'd try to steal his fan.

"Take care of yourself Mengyao. I mean it."

kurotomato

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers