Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:11 pm
Sure, that works biggrin Do you want to start the RP or should I?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:21 pm
Well, if you could start, that would be great. I can do it tomorrow morning though.  

The Captain Britain

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:39 pm
I can start it after I finish my homework, since its due midnight and I don't have to head to work until 2am.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:10 pm
Lol. Sounds good!
Damn though. Work at 2 am? That does not sounds fun.

The Captain Britain

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:33 pm
Yep, night shift today and yesterday. I get afternoon shift tomorrow though. @ x@

RP for The Captain Britain  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 pm
Apologies for a delay in responses. I'm totally behind in my school work due to the hours I picked up this week at work. I'll definitely reply by tomorrow.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:41 pm
Seaki

User Image

He's so adorable *w*

Screw it! I'm going to offer XD

User Image

Subira here is a real sweet, maternal female. She'd likely think his link to his sister was adorable, and she wouldn't want to ruin it by intruding. So she could play hard to get? Without actually trying on purpose? XD

Anyway aside from her very maternal side, she's also very specific in her ways. More specific in her travelling. She has a set area in which she grew up, and has never built up the courage to actually leave it. As a result she can be pretty skittish when she gets close to her invisible boundaries.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:07 pm
Depawsit

Ohh, she's very pretty o wo
I think it would work. They could wander into her territory thing. Ban's a little odd though - comes from being a seer. (All my hyena are odd, actually. They're all related though, so it runs in the family?)

Butyes! Fling or Mate or whatever you want would be fantastic, please.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:31 pm
Seaki

> o > So....
Chozi
What is your plot that you want for him? He's adorable and I kinda have this leopard girly that'd totes be down for a fling depending on the plot.

o u o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:03 pm
Velveteen Angel

Oooh, purty @ w@
I was kinda wanting to do a bunch off flings with him as he tries to find what he needs in life (it's a long-time plot actually). Of course he'd want to help raise the cubs, because he loves cubs and everyone, but he doesn't actually know what he needs (and of course he'll eventually hate himself for being like his father -cough-)

But yeah, leopard thing is solely because they would all remain hybrid and he might drag at least one of them back with him to the Koti.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:22 pm
Velveteen Angel

Full plot is up on the first page if you wanna read that through xD -slow-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:11 am
Seaki
Depawsit

Ohh, she's very pretty o wo
I think it would work. They could wander into her territory thing. Ban's a little odd though - comes from being a seer. (All my hyena are odd, actually. They're all related though, so it runs in the family?)

Butyes! Fling or Mate or whatever you want would be fantastic, please.

Yes! That works perfectly! She'd probably be a bit skittish at first realizing there are strangers in her territory. And I wouldn't worry too much over his oddities XD Oddities make for cute little quirks >3<

We could try a fling at first, then try more RP between the two and see how they mesh personality wise <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:53 pm
Seaki

Oooh, that sounds rather interesting... hmmm, well Adhira'i is a very, very knowledgeable girl, she is desperate in her search for knowledge and will often block out everything else in her attempt to learn more. She's never been in a relationship, so I think perhaps she'll use her relationship with him as an experiment and then go, ohoopsbabies... XD She'd be happy to let him take one, though she'd probably like to keep one around just to know what happens when her genetics are passed on to another generation...also, to compare the cubs later after one has gone with Dad and the one with Mum sort of thing, haha.

Alsoooo, if you need gen RP for him, I have Tega and Makosa in the Koti c; they're kind of a couple, even though both are infertile. They're both seers and very much enjoying the koti so far.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am
Update

Image Update
- Majua'Tikisika (Tiki)'s image has been updated to Adult

Male
- Jasisiradi has been added. (Klipspringer) + Scarring, Mate, Herd
- Blauncun has been added. (Klipspringer) + Scarring
- Jana has been added. (Hare) + Mate
- Vunjififaudi has been added. (Lion) + Pride, Mate, Scarring, Heartbreak, etc
- Moyo'Nyuzi has been added. (Lion) + Emotional stuff, Physical Scarring, Injury
- Tandabui has been added (Wild Dog) + Mate, Scarring, Injury, Heartbreak, Friends

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:39 pm
' u ' I figured I'd offer the Syntyi Puuhun to any of your klips, which is a herd concept that's hopefully going to be getting off the ground this month.

Also offer them RP with Njia-Mwokoti, who is the matriarch of the above herd.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff