[PRP] Wake Up Call (Niu x Azar'bijan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:07 pm
Completely unaware of Shunqa's eavesdropping, Azar was taken aback by that particular question. She had met Heti? He hadn't seen his son for a while - probably because they hadn't been out on patrol together as they once might have. It wasn't that they had been on good terms back then, either, but recently, things had been strained between them. And, of course, as far as the corporal was concerned, it was Heti's fault. He had been the one who had chosen to take to the rogue lands and follow Seide and her cowardly little troop. He had chosen to abandon his homeland when he was most needed.

It was nothing to do with the fact that Azar was nervous about leaving, himself, or that his job might somehow be seen as less important. Nooooo, nothing to do with that at all.

"He is." He replied, carefully. "And a guard." He frowned, realising that the two must have met at some point. "Has he been bothering you?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 pm
"What? No." Niu scowled at the suggestion of it. "Heti's been a great help. I wanted to know what I'd be in for and he showed me."

Needless to say, Shunqa was floored. Azar had impregnated the new rogue. And she had gone to meet his son to know "what she was in for". And, and, and.

He had to tell someone! Immediately.

Niu heard the faintest of sounds from outside and dismissed it. Just someone passing by or wind shifting the sand.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:20 pm
Azar gave a gruff sound of acknowledgement. Oh yes, trust Heti to be his usual, helpful self; trying to do better than his father at every given opportunity. "He told you about becoming a guard." It wasn't a question. And Heti had probably even suggested that she come 'hang out' with his dad. Yes. It sounded like a fair assumption. What was that son of his up to? Some stupid game, no doubt.

His ear flicked at the faint sound but, likewise, thought nothing of it. After all, it was hardly unusual to hear people moving back and forth in a pride as large as this one.

"So." He said after a moment. "Do I get to sleep now that you know your little secret hasn't been blabbed across the pride?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:10 pm
Kimaria

Poor guy, having a dad with this attitude raising him. Niu wondered who the mother was and if she was any nicer. It would take being held down and tortured -- all her nails and teeth ripped out, at the least -- to get her to ask.

"It wasn't just about my --" Oh, why bother? What did he care?

"Yes, you can sleep," Niu said sharply, then turned to go.

She'd be disappointed that lion was not outside to train with any longer.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:27 pm
He almost flinched at the sharpness of her tone. Almost. And, as she departed, he stayed where he was until the thud of her paws had faded into the night. Only then, with peace having returned to its reign, did he drop ungracefully onto his side and curl his paws up against his underside.

Still, as tired as he was, it was some time before he managed to get to sleep; his thoughts buzzing with the unexpected visit and the conversation they had shared.

Hey, at least he had gotten out of the duel.

If only it would be that easy...

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces