Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Hide My Shame (Shaheen and Ying) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:42 pm
Ying sparkled a little at Shaheen's praise. To receive such kind words from such an esteemed pony was payment enough for Ying.

The cloak was further fastened to her body, Ying's little fingers tucking in cloth here and there. "Ooooh it is a little small, I am sorry. I did not adjust it accordingly ... After all I was not wise enough to obtain your measurements!"

A frown crossed her face as Shaheen mentioned not getting sleep. She didn't want to pry ...

"I think ... sleep is very important! If you would like me to tuck you in ... or maybe I could read you stories!" She nodded emphatically, positively shimmering at Shaheen.

seussi

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:42 am
A little tight? Now that she mentioned it, and certainly once Ying had adjusted the cloak accordingly and secured it more firmly, she did notice a lack of give in certain areas, especially at the half of her chest that it covered, and where the belt went around at her hips. It was of no matter, though, as it's purpose was for hiding that which she wanted to have hidden, it's practicality for mobility was wholly unnecessary. It was not as though she was going to battle in it!

"Do not worry. Perhaps it is just a sign that I could do with a little more exercise. Shed a little weight." It was meant to be a joke, no matter how dry of tone she used upon delivery. She knew she was of the more curvaceous sort.

At the mention of sleep again she simply shook her head. "No, that is not necessary." She would sleep when she could no longer force herself to be awake. "Now, what do I owe you?"

chimarii

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:05 am
Ying shook her head rapidly. "No, No!!! If it is too tight, it is no fault of yours!" She worriedly looked at the garment, putting a thumbnail in her mouth. "You are a wonderful weight and very beautiful," Ying insisted.

Payment! She hadn't even thought about payment. "Per ... Perhaps some furs maybe? From your hunts? We are always out of materials, you see, and furs are very shorthanded." She looked up at Shaheen with sparkly, hopeful eyes. Ones that just begged pleeeeease.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:01 pm
Shaheen snorted softly, but continued to smile, all the while feeling a sudden urge to reach out and pat the younger woman on top of the head. She just seemed so nervous, which while it put the chieftain a little bit on edge, was also sort of endearing, and it brought out what very little maternal instincts she possessed....the very, very miniscule amount.

"Furs?" Well, that seemed fair, and actually quite simple when she thought about it, glancing back towards the tent that was not her tent to be using but that she was using anyways. "One moment." She turned and ducked her way back inside, the sound of rummaging around faintly audible before she was pushing her way back out again, this time arms loaded down with various animal pelts.

"Here. Take these, and I will gladly supply you with more whenever you begin to run short." She pushed the armful towards Ying, smiling for all the world like it was perfectly okay to give away these things.

Whether or not they were even her own items to be given away was questionable. Ying wouldn't know, at least~

chimarii

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:48 am
As Shaheen walked back into the tent, Ying fretted nervously. Why oh why did she always fumble over her words? She just wanted to be graceful and eloquent like Lifen and Lan. Was that too much to ask?

When she emerged with arms full, Ying's eyes widened. "Oh my! No no no," she protested, shaking her hands wildly, "This is far too much, I cannot accept such a gift!" It would've been rude to take so many. Jing would berate her later for not accepting, but Ying simply couldn't take such hospitality. It was too much for her simple cloak.

"I-I shall take this one!" Very gingerly, Ying removed the top fur and folded it neatly in her arms. "This is more than enough, Miss Shaheen."

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:46 pm
No no no, that wouldn't do at all. Shaheen's eyes narrowed at the small seamstress, her mouth pulling down in a frown. "One fur? Little one, do not sell your work so short. I insist that you take them all." And then Shaheen quite forcefully half-pushed the rest of the furs into Ying's arms, half-dumped them there so that she would either have to take them all or let them fall in the dirt.

She really wasn't all that bothered to get rid of them all.

chimarii

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:39 pm
Ying collapsed under the enormous weight of the furs.

From the ground, she at least managed to say, "Th-Thank you Miss Shaheen."

seussi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:33 am
Shaheen crossed her arms over her chest, head cocking to the side as she frowned down at the small woman who was now collapsed on the ground.

"You're very welcome." She stated simply, lips quirking up just slightly before making a gesture. "I believe I might try to get some rest now. Have a good day, Ying, and thank you again."

She than turned and left the girl to her struggles with the small mountain of furs, re-entering the tent without so much as another backwards glance, their business together now finished.

chimarii
feel free to respond, otherwise I think this might be fin~

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items