Massive Amounts of RP needed! Come join me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:28 am
Seaki

I would be willing to RP any of mine (other than Pukukino at the moment, my Hyena) with absolutely any of yours~! o3o <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:09 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]
Seaki

I would be willing to RP any of mine (other than Pukukino at the moment, my Hyena) with absolutely any of yours~! o3o <3

Ooh~ I think we could do quite a few. I'd definitely like if Chozi could meet your Cheetah and Leopardess and probably Ni-Toban.

Also Ngwena with Arashi? There's tons of combos. You can IM me if you want at SeakiSea for aim and namelessbook for Skype.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:20 am
Seaki

So, I think that our Hanja/Leini RP is pretty much done with. Maybe one or two more posts, and I think that should do it.

In other news, these three guys need moar rp in general.

The leotah, Lume, is a dancer, a flirt, and an adrenaline junkie. He's up for flirting with any of your felines, causing trouble, or showing off his moves. Lately he's also been pretty fascinated by cheetahs, wanting to learn more about them potentially race a couple.

Hanja, as you know, is also a flirt. He's also up for any and all canine flirting. He's also a conman and thief. He steals trinkets, kills, and has a nasty habit of going after people's familiars just because they're more apt to trust him. (Easy meals for him!)

The lioness, Kali, is currently starting to venture off from the pirates. She's frustrated about its male-dominant society and has started spending more time exploring the roguelands than back at the shores. She's a fighter and extremely bitchy. She's up for anything, especially learning about other prides. (I'm sending her to the Firekin eventually)

So yeah! I don't know what your SoA want in terms of interaction, but those are my offers for ya. Let me know if anything interests you. All three are open for multiple interactions with multiple SoA, since it seems like you need a lot of RP!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:47 am
The Captain Britain

Yeah, that one's nearly done~ I'll tag it in a moment, after I post here, haha. Sorry for slowness ._.;

For Lume: I can offer Chozi - he'd be the flustered one. Others would kind of brush him off and walk away, but I think it'd be interesting. He's also a dancer for the Koti. Alllsoo, Ngwena - she'd probably race him, but not flirt. Annnnd Saccharose would probably be fascinated by him.

For Hanja: I can offer up Clandestin (and Airle) who aren't even on this list (whoops) who are a Klipspringer and Wild Dog pair. They're headed to a mountain pack (which I am still in the process of creating, so ha.). Alllsoo Damu, who is a mostly blind Wild Dog with trinkets from his travels before he started to go blind. Perhaps something there. (He's also Leini's "grandchild" haw.)

For Kali! She could totally meet Fasa, who knows better than to think men are better than women, because he grew up in a female dominated pride. He has seer abilities, if you wanna use that in some way. Also Asha, who is a pretty domineering leopardess, but not one really pick fights. She's also a seer. (I may as well also offer Ban, who's a bossy Hyena - and a seer.) And Chozi! Who is NOT a seer, but a really submissive male who is pretty darn shy. He's in the Koti, he could tell her about that. If you want, she could also meet Koin, who is a slave dog in the Aikinaro'hini.

And there are probably more xD  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:47 pm
Seaki
Ooh~ I think we could do quite a few. I'd definitely like if Chozi could meet your Cheetah and Leopardess and probably Ni-Toban.

Also Ngwena with Arashi? There's tons of combos. You can IM me if you want at SeakiSea for aim and namelessbook for Skype.

We can do them all if you want! ;D <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:59 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]

We can do them all if you want! ;D <3

All the things, ever, then, please * w*  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:13 pm
Seaki

You can have them all~ 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 pm
Sorry about delays in tags. I've been catching up on homework and since I've just been switched to nightshift again (my schedule keeps flopping), I've been a bit exhausted. I feel like I don't have time for anything @ x@

Replys after I bring my friend to a job interview, but I might bring my netbook and head to the nearest cafe while he's there.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:32 pm
I have two for Chozi!

Tiegan, his dearly deranged sister! She speaks in third person, and is also a seer! 8'D Hooray! Annnnnd Vienna, a slave!

For Koin I have this crazy gal. She believes that when her sister died, the two souls merged within the same body.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:44 pm
Painted Moose
I have two for Chozi!

Tiegan, his dearly deranged sister! She speaks in third person, and is also a seer! 8'D Hooray! Annnnnd Vienna, a slave!

For Koin I have this crazy gal. She believes that when her sister died, the two souls merged within the same body.
yesyesyes~

If you wanna start any, I can respond when i get home from work~ Or I can bug you on AIM. xD Either workss~  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:10 pm
I'll start some up in a bit. x3 You can poke me on AIM later, if you'd like, haha.

EDIT: 1, 2, & 3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:43 am
I'm sorry I took so long to add you on Skype! I just did so a few minutes ago~!  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:51 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:57 pm
User Image - she's loves the sea and tends to daydream. Rogue.
User Image - He loves children and is always looking to make friends. Ela.
User Image - Likes to trick the eye and spread cheer with magic. rogue
User Image - She's very sweet and innocent. Rogue (on her way to the navi)
User Image - Con artist who enjoys making others work for him. Rogue.
User Image - knight in shining armor. Suka'fumo (can rogue RP)

All these SoA need RPs for breedings, too, so if you want to RP with any of them, I'm down with however many RPs you'd like to get rolling. XD I also have a whole plot thread full of SoA who could use RP, if none of these interest you. XD So yes, all the options!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:27 pm
*Waves* Hey girlie! I'm back!! And I want ALL the rp hehe. So if you need some general rp I have many blankslates I need to rp to work out their personalities! Hit me up  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff