Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:06 am
Deathgod of Legend
Letum Nex Omen

"I have one of the boss in the game on one Dawn game. I mostly just breed the s**t out of my Digimon. As for those 2, I wish I had them. I'm trying to get Apocalymon and Millennioummon too."

I'm not a big fan of constant fusing or whatever it's called but I do alot of digivolving and degenerating to make ultimate Digimon with maxed stats.

"Yeah I do it too. I've even gotten a few to lvl 90 so far because of it."

"I have 1 BM and that's Rosemon."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:51 am
Letum Nex Omen
Deathgod of Legend
Letum Nex Omen

"I have one of the boss in the game on one Dawn game. I mostly just breed the s**t out of my Digimon. As for those 2, I wish I had them. I'm trying to get Apocalymon and Millennioummon too."

I'm not a big fan of constant fusing or whatever it's called but I do alot of digivolving and degenerating to make ultimate Digimon with maxed stats.

"Yeah I do it too. I've even gotten a few to lvl 90 so far because of it."

"I have 1 BM and that's Rosemon."

I've had one max to 99... forgot who though.
My first was MirageGoagamonBM. Didn't really like him though.  

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:04 pm
Deathgod of Legend
I've had one max to 99... forgot who though.
My first was MirageGoagamonBM. Didn't really like him though.

"Is that one the chibi version or the normal version? It's been so long since I've looked at my games that my memory is a bit hazy."

"I have Lilymon into the 70's now. Haha. She's so cute and if you digivolve her into something else that is a Mega and take her back to her Ultimate form, she keeps those skills she learned from being a Mega."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:12 pm
Letum Nex Omen

"Is that one the chibi version or the normal version? It's been so long since I've looked at my games that my memory is a bit hazy."

"I have Lilymon into the 70's now. Haha. She's so cute and if you digivolve her into something else that is a Mega and take her back to her Ultimate form, she keeps those skills she learned from being a Mega."

Well, I did get him as a chibi and just went from there.

My particular favorites to play with when it came to digivolving and degenerating were Impmon and BlackWarGreymon.  

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Mani Ze Wanderer

Shameless Sex Symbol

12,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Over Easy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:17 am
Not me. I've seen one or two Renamon kicking around, but nothing else. O:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:08 pm
Deathgod of Legend
Letum Nex Omen

Well, I did get him as a chibi and just went from there.

My particular favorites to play with when it came to digivolving and degenerating were Impmon and BlackWarGreymon.

"Hmm, the Impmon tree is fun to play with. Trying to get to Ladydevimon is a real pain because you have to digivolve and degivolve to get to her requirements. Another pain in the a** one was Seraphimon. You can get to his other Mega form quicker than getting to Seraphimon. A few times, I couldn't get the level requirement up enough and had to make a new one from scratch."

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:08 pm
Letum Nex Omen

"Hmm, the Impmon tree is fun to play with. Trying to get to Ladydevimon is a real pain because you have to digivolve and degivolve to get to her requirements. Another pain in the a** one was Seraphimon. You can get to his other Mega form quicker than getting to Seraphimon. A few times, I couldn't get the level requirement up enough and had to make a new one from scratch."

I still remember getting my Seraphimon. Man, that was a proud day in my digi-tamer life. xd  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff