Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Miscellaneous Threads
What's your Favorite Plushie? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:01 pm
Jani Seguchi1
I would probably have to say my Sora plushy. I haven't brought him with me in the actual convention as of yet but I do pack him with me cause he helps me sleep and everything. There is that and the fox plushy I have to remember an ex by. But I do think I might bring Sora with me the next time I walk around the convention.

I'm curious, which series is Sora from? At one convention I didn't wear a Cosplay outfit but I did carry around my Mokona Plushie. If I did that outside of a convention people might think that I was strange or odd. At a con carrying a Plushie is just fine. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:07 pm
KayaLing
I have Axel from Kingdom Hearts, Kyo (in a cat suit) from Fruits Basket, Mokono (black version) from Tsubasa, Pikachu (a big one and small one) from Pokemon, Sailor Moon from Sailor Moon, Sora from Kingdom Hearts II, and Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony.

I can't decide which one is my favorite because all of them are some of my favorite characters.

When I had cosplayed as Kagura Sohma from Fruits Basket, I bought my Kyo plushie during the convention. Once I bought Kyo, I did carry him around as Kagura.

When I had cosplayed as Riku (casual version) from the Kingdom Hearts video game series, I had previously purchased my Sora plushie before the convention. I then carried my Sora plushie around with me, along with my 'Way to the Dawn' Keyblade. It was either my Sora plushie and/or my 'Way to the Dawn' Keyblade that people used to recognize me as Riku while I was in casual form of Riku.

Wow, you certainly have a lot of Plushie's. smile I have the Black Mokona and Sailor Moon Plushie's as well. I recently finished my collection of Sailor Moon series Inner Senshi plushie's. They are so cute. smile I happen to like the Series Fruits Basket as well. I can see myself Cosplaying one of the guys from the show.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Etherial Silky

Romantic Bookworm

23,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:11 pm
I have a mokona plushie too! I got it when I cosplayed as Sakura but my favorite is my papou fruit that I made for a planned Kairi cosplay.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:56 pm
Kyoko5075
I have a mokona plushie too! I got it when I cosplayed as Sakura but my favorite is my papou fruit that I made for a planned Kairi cosplay.

Wow, that's cool. What convention did you Cosplay Princess Sakura at?  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Etherial Silky

Romantic Bookworm

23,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:01 pm
smithers456
Kyoko5075

Anime Boston back in 2010 it needs to be fixed up but I want to make a different dress for next year.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:48 am
Kyoko5075
smithers456
Kyoko5075

Anime Boston back in 2010 it needs to be fixed up but I want to make a different dress for next year.

Princess Sakura in the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles series wears a lot of nice clothing and dresses. I'm sure that you won't have any problem finding another outfit to make. Btw I own both seasons of the series on Blu Ray. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Etherial Silky

Romantic Bookworm

23,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:08 pm
smithers456
Kyoko5075
smithers456
Kyoko5075

Princess Sakura in the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles series wears a lot of nice clothing and dresses. I'm sure that you won't have any problem finding another outfit to make. Btw I own both seasons of the series on Blu Ray. smile
I just have the movie and the OVAs because I had access to the series on FUNimation when I buying DVDs. Plus the OVAs are my favorite. Well I want to do her flame kimono from one of the artbooks but I don't have the time or money for that right now. I think I'm going to do one of her full gowns if I can. Not sure which one yet but there are tons I can choose from.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:51 am
Hi, Just curious. Does anybody have interesting stories of what they have done with their Plushies? One of mine is when I recently took my Sailor Moon series Luna Plushie to Youmacon 2013. I used her as a prop when I took photos of Sailor scouts at the con. Every time I took her out of my bag the scouts gave me and Luna a big smile and gladly posed with her for me.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Seira_Dark

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:46 am
smithers456
At Cosplay / Anime cons I have always noticed Cosplayers carrying around Plushies related to their character. What's your favorite Plushie and which of your Cosplay characters is it related to?

Mine is Mokona from the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. I carry Mokona around when I'm Cosplaying Syaoran. She helps my character get recognized!!

Mine is Mokona as well... xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:30 am
I made a Frosh plushie and carried it around as Rogue from Fairy Tail. In there series there are a number of flying cats, including Frosh. We came across a number of people cosplaying as the cats, so we took pictures with them and my Frosh.

I also carried around my friend's Tim Campy while I was General Cross from D. Gray-Man. It was a big hit with the other D. Gray-Man cosplayers! Now I really want to get one for myself!  

xinitia

Crew

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:09 am
Seira_Dark
smithers456
At Cosplay / Anime cons I have always noticed Cosplayers carrying around Plushies related to their character. What's your favorite Plushie and which of your Cosplay characters is it related to?

Mine is Mokona from the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. I carry Mokona around when I'm Cosplaying Syaoran. She helps my character get recognized!!

I have both the white Mokona from Tsubasa and the black Mokona from xxxHolic. I'm curious, do you cosplay Princess Sakura when you're carrying Mokona or cosplaying a character from another series?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:14 am
xinitia
I made a Frosh plushie and carried it around as Rogue from Fairy Tail. In there series there are a number of flying cats, including Frosh. We came across a number of people cosplaying as the cats, so we took pictures with them and my Frosh.

I also carried around my friend's Tim Campy while I was General Cross from D. Gray-Man. It was a big hit with the other D. Gray-Man cosplayers! Now I really want to get one for myself!

Wow, that's amazing. Today I happen to have bought the new Fairy Tail series movie, "Phoenix Priestess". I have heard a lot about the Fairy Tail series and I'm looking forward to watching the movie. I hope to see Rogue and the flying cats if they are in this movie.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Seira_Dark

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:15 am
smithers456
Seira_Dark
smithers456

I have both the white Mokona from Tsubasa and the black Mokona from xxxHolic. I'm curious, do you cosplay Princess Sakura when you're carrying Mokona or cosplaying a character from another series?

I cosplay as Yuuko from xxHolic...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:49 am
Seira_Dark
smithers456
Seira_Dark
smithers456

I have both the white Mokona from Tsubasa and the black Mokona from xxHolic. I'm curious, do you cosplay Princess Sakura when you're carrying Mokona or cosplaying a character from another series?

I cosplay as Yuuko from xxHolic...

That's amazing. I have never seen a Yuuko cosplayer before. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

piiza prince

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:43 am
Probably my rilakkuma plushie! I mean, dunno if that counts, but y'know...

I tend to wear fairy kei/lolita/ect. stuff to cons, and it just kind of adds a cute look to it. One con I wore a cute pair of bear ears, and it really helped me stand out! It also serves as a memory too, considering that was my first con eheheh...  
Miscellaneous Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff