Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1] Not a Fan of Yours (Senga & Mengyao) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 8 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 1, 4, 3, 4, 3 Total: 23 (8-32)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:09 pm
He'd managed to hit a nerve, something raw and still painful. Mengyao did not have time to move away before he felt the tip of the dagger against his midsection, feeling it sink into his stomach. He gave a sharp gasp of pain, the voices screaming inside of his head, pounding through his thoughts, sharpening into a pressure that built and writhed and stung -

Mengyao's legs gave way beneath him, and he collapsed to the ground with a thud, hissing, Senga still holding the knife. Flat on his back, he stared up at the colt with anger in his own eyes, gold and blue fires blazing.

"And are you so lost in your own head that you think yourself allowed to say this to me? You are no one to me. You are not my mother, nor my father, nor anyone in a position to tell me such things."

With a great deal of effort, Mengyao shoved Senga off of him and stumbled back to his feet, staggering away and breathing hard. He lifted the bow in his hand with slightly trembling fingers, pulling back the string - but instead of an arrow appearing, there was a shiver of a dim white light that coursed through the wire and then back into Mengyao's fingers, slipping through him. A sense of calm settled into him.

"Who are you to tell me who to be?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ HP: 29/40
Target: Senga
Damage: 20 to self
FEAR: Y2 Chill ]

Keiifuu
#sengaplz

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:19 pm
Senga pushed himself back and away from the other man, forcing his breath to steady, the tremors and voices in his head to calm. They hissed and shouted and scratched like knives and needles at his skull, a force like pressure building and building in his head -

Senga righted himself, exhaled a slow, sharp sound of exertion and pain. "Hmph." He bared his fangs at the other, knuckles turning white around the blade that he held. "Would you listen? Even if it was them, would you listen? Your ego - or whatever it is - is complete bullshit, and all you look like is someone with big words and little to back them up with."

At the words, the executioner shrugged, one lip curling back as he shook off the aggravation and the wordless voices still chittering in the empty hollows of his ears. "No one." He responded, breathing out and allowing his tone to simmer back into cold control. Without preamble, he moved forward again, though his dagger disappeared and instead of attacking with a weapon, he struck out with his leg, catching Mengyao's vulnerable legs and digging his claws into the other as he wrestled him down into the dirt and filth of the decrepit floor.

"But then, who are you to pretend to be something you're not?"

HP: 29/40
Target: Mengyao
Damage: 9
FEAR: Y2 Battle Cry

kurotomato
SENGA RLY

keiifuu

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:30 pm
He wondered, briefly, what it would have been like not to have the constant, incessant buzzing of the voices at the edges of his thoughts, at the corners of his mind, never ceasing, always rising and falling like the ebb and flow of water, creating an unbreakable pressure in his skull -

But then he remembered that once, before the destruction of the isles, he hadn't had them. He had had quiet.

There was no more quiet.

"Would I listen to you, do you mean?" said Mengyao, his lip curling. "No, because you are nothing more than a silly little colt trying to fill shoes that are too big for him."

Within seconds he was off of his feet, slammed down to the ground, his breath entirely knocked out of him. Mengyao gave a grunt of surprise, a hiss of pain, staring up into the blazing, angry face of Senga, grappling with the other's hands in an attempt to wrench his claws away from him.

"I am not pretending," Mengyao spat out, dual colored eyes flashing with fury.

He drove his knee upwards again, into Senga's stomach, and attempted to force the other off of him, rolling them both over so that Mengyao was now on top, pinning Senga to the ground.

"I may be a lot of things, but a liar is not one of them."

[ HP: 20/40
Damage: 4

Keiifuu
#SENGAPLZ

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:41 pm
Senga growled, his long wings furling and twitching. What a pain it was, chasing Mengyao in circles with words. Was this what they did in Conquest? It seemed so tedious and boring. The voices bristled and whined in the hollow of his ears, shaking away the quiet with their lilting, humming, needle-like tones.

"Ha, me?" Senga rolled his eyes, scowling at Mengyao. "I don't expect you to listen to me. But I hope one day you listen to someone before it gets you killed."

The pain was hollow when Mengyao flipped them, and Senga unfurled his wings and beat the other savagely with the sharp, angled tips as best he could. There was no doubt that he was tiny in comparison to the Conquest Noble, made ever larger by the heavy clothes he wore.

"Prove it then." Senga hissed, baring his fangs at the other. He was tired of talking. What words could do was eclipsed by the unspoken language of fists and touch.

He lashed out with his hand, raking his claws across Mengyao's face with a scowl, the voices a cacophony of sound in his head, driving him mad.

"Your words are useless."

HP: 25/40
Damage:

kurotomato
senga REALLY

keiifuu

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:22 pm
It was like moving around one another in a metaphorical sense - a dance, a play, each one of them set in a specific part, a specific role to adhere to, to keep themselves apart, in their own mindsets. Mengyao's thoughts twisted and curled inside of his head, fierce and fast and stabbing.

Feathers cascaded around them both, the sound of wind rushing from Senga's rapidly flapping wings making Mengyao lift a hand automatically to protect his face, a snarl twisting his lips. He reached out and seized one of Senga's wings, fighting to make him stop struggling.

"At least it's only my words that are useless. Better my words than to be useless like you."

He twisted the wing savagely, then reared back his other hand, slamming his fist towards the other.

[ HP: 19/40
Damage: 5

Keiifuu
#boysplz

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:33 pm

The sound that tore out of Senga's mouth was savage and brutal, and he wrenched himself violently when Mengyao's hands gripped his wing and twisted. The voices roared, a hiss and snarl of spitting sounds that made no sense and made him want to retch.

Their fight was terrifyingly clear to him, and yet he couldn't help but feel a black haze at the edge of his vision, a pain burning in the back of his head caused only by the scratching voices, clawing away at his thoughts and his self-control.

"You're infuriating." He hissed, lashing at the other with his claws. "Is that all you can tell me, that I'm useless?" He bared his fangs. "I don't need you to restate those sort of things. Don't you think they tell me that often enough?"

He jerked his leg up, bucking against Mengyao in an attempt to get the other off of him, even as the voices burnt into his mind, distracting him, hollowing his emotions down into anger and rage.

HP: 20/40
Damage: 1 SERIOUSLY

kurotomato
I FEEL LIKE THEIR ROLES HAVE BEEN REVERSED asdfg WHY ARE YOUR ROLLS SO TERRIBLE SENGA STOP TAKING LESSONS FROM MENGYAOI

keiifuu

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:35 am
Senga's wings, symbolic of his place in the War clan, only served to make Mengyao more angry. He could still hear the voices of the other children, see the mocking in their eyes as they pointed at his hornless head, reminding him that he was not one of them, that he did not bear the horns of the royal line like all others did.

"You don't belong here."

"You're just an imposter."

"You only pretend to be one of us. You're not really."

"Shut up," Mengyao hissed, his fingers digging into the feathers of Senga's wings, his other gripping the boil's wrist. His face had gone paler than usual, the grey around his golden eye feeling warm on his skin.

"SHUT UP!"

[ HP: 18/40
Damage: 0

Keiifuu
omg what senga what is even happening does this make you sengyaoi

....................................#mengplz

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:43 pm
Senga laughed, a hollow and burning sound. His eyes were humorless and savage, and he wrenched himself forward, bringing them nose and nose, baring his fangs.

"Why?" He taunted, goaded on by the words screaming in his head. "Have I struck a nerve?" He scowled then, wrenching both of his wings up, even against the painful vice grip that Mengyao had put onto the fragile bone.

The long fissures of grey seemed to haunt his skin and outshine even the most prominent of his scars. Bones rattled and his fur raked across the floor, catching dirt and grime. Despite the cold chill of the air, Senga felt his lungs ache and constrict around an unbearable warmth. As though there was a disease alive in his flesh, eating him apart from the inside.

There was a scratching at all of the insecurities he'd pushed away, shouting, taunting. And if goading Mengyao made them go away for another minute, another day, he'd take that as an out.

"Get off of me," He snapped at Mengyao. "Get off and shut up and do something other than talk."

HP: 20/40
Damage: 1 come on senga this is embarrassing

kurotomato
the adventures of mengyaoi and sengyaoi, episode one: they just couldnt catch a break

keiifuu

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:37 pm
His robes were ripped and tattered by now, streaked with dirt and grime, and his head hurt, his body hurt, the voices were louder louder LOUDER -

Mengyao seized the front of Senga's robes and stood up rapidly, yanking the other up as he did so and dragging him upwards so that they were practically nose to nose.

"Remember one thing, colt," he hissed through gritted teeth. "This plague that is on our skin, in our bones, it will eat you alive."

[ HP: 17/40
Damage: 4

Keiifuu
#mengsengyaoiplz

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:23 pm
Senga bared his fangs and unraveled his wings to their full length, pumping them in aggravation as Mengyao dragged them nose and nose. "It will eat you too. There's nowhere to run from your own mind."

His hands shot out, nails ruthlessly striking Mengyao's throat, digging and scratching as he growled. "It will consume us both, it's just a matter of time. Don't remind me of things I already know."

He broke away from the other, twisting back in a flurry of wing flaps.

"So what do they tell you, the voices?" He scowled at Mengyao. "What are they saying in your head?"

HP: 16/40
Target: Mengyaoi
Damage: 5

kurotomato
THE BATTLE JUST WONT END SJLDMK

keiifuu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:02 pm
Senga had broken away from him, his eyes fierce with the fury that threatened to drown them both, but Mengyao was not ready to back down just yet. Not yet. His head throbbed painfully, reminding him of the echoes of whispers, the buzzing of voices, and he stepped towards Senga again, limping slightly.

"They tell me many things," he whispered, as his fingers moved from the collar of Senga's shirt upwards, encircling the other's neck lightly. "They tell me that I will drown in this madness."

His fingers tightened, and with a snarl, he shoved the other into the wall, his grip tight around Senga's throat.

"But if I go down, I'm taking you with me, coward."

And with that he let go and stepped back, turning and all but running from the room before Senga could see the pain and frustration etched in every line of Mengyao Miao's face.

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff