Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Cheer up, boob lady! [Shaheen/Zhi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 am
She had given Zhi a small, unenthusiastic smile for his idea that she could get answers from the Head Priestess, a woman that as far as she could tell went out of her way to make providing answers difficult, always hiding something, always playing up on the act of being super mysterious. It made speaking with her aggravating, but like Zhi, Shaheen had never questioned her leadership.

"Maybe so." She murmured, mostly to herself, her eyebrows drawing down in a small frown. "I guess we shall see."

After asking Zhi the question of what he had been doing, she was forced to wait, mostly impatiently, as he so obviously struggled to even remember what it was that had made him think it was prudent to climb a tree and fall out of it. And then he jumped up. And then he began flailing his long sleeved arms, nearly whipping her in the face with their cloth, forcing her to flinch back and roll away lest she be tangled in them.

Men were silly. Insufferable, mule headed, incapable, but mostly just silly. And of all the men she had ever met, Zhi was the absolute silliest of them all.

She pushed herself to her feet, her lips pressing into an unimpressed line as she stepped towards him, but gave his sleeves a wide berth so she could tilt her head up and to the side, searching for the thief that had taken his thread. Ah, there it was! Surprisingly it hadn't been startled away by all of the noise.

She shot Zhi a look and gave a sharp shake of her head, holding her index finger up in a shushing motion, and then pointing at the dark mass of feathers above, before speaking to him in hushed tones.

"Why am I not surprised that you were outsmarted by a bird?" She might have looked like she was chastising him, but there was good humor laced in her tone. She was obviously struggling not to laugh at him, her foul mood finally shifting, but only because of Zhi's misfortune.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:12 am
And just like that, serious Zhi was no more. It was as if he hadn't even existed. He had gone from mature and almost reliable to uh...

ヽ(⊙︿⊙)ノ

...That the minute Shaheen began to tease him. Sputtering, he indignantly flapped his sleeves some more, this time purposely in the war horsewoman's direction. "Are you implying that I'm dumber than that peabrain corrividus, Shaheen?!" He demanded, apparently completely missing--or simply ignoring--the woman's shushing gesture and hushed voice. Fortunately, the minipet wasn't startled off (probably because honestly--and rightfully so--did not sense that great of a threat from the Conquest horseman), but whether that would remain the case for much longer...

"I'll have you know that I received the highest mark in my daily lessons when I was four! My teacher said that I was the brightest in the class!"

ヽ(ಠロ⊙)ノ

Seussi

Kaiyumi

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:45 pm
Shaheen had to move a lot to avoid getting hit with those damned sleeves of his, and she summoned her dagger and waved it at him in a rather threatening manner. "If you don't stop that, I'll cut them off!" She hissed at him, eyes narrowing. She was so super serious right now, Zhi, you did not want to mess with her. Really. She wasn't about to start laughing. Nope.

"Oh well if you're teacher said that when you were four I'm sure it still remains true today." She rolled her eyes, completely giving up on attempting to remain quiet as the bird didn't look as though it was going to fly away anyways.

"Here, you go ahead and climb the tree again. I'll keep an eye out in case the corrividus has called for any back up." She had somehow managed to smooth her face down into a completely serious mask once more. Never mind the fact that she had wings and could likely capture the filthy thing with her bare hands. She needed to actually see Zhi fall this time.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:02 am
Zhi fell silent at the threat of losing his sleeves, but not before emitting a little "meep" and slapping his hands over his mouth. Not his sleeves! She wouldn't! ...Would she?

...Yeah, let's not take that risk.

Lowering his hands, he jut his bottom lip out in an indignant manner at her laughter, puffing up his chest. Laugh it up, Shaheen, but he was well beyond his years when he was four, and he was certain that it still remained true today! Still, as she had threatened the wellbeing of his sleeves, he made no move to open his mouth and verbally protest no matter how tempting it was.

He did, however, seem a little doubtful at her order, but gave an obedient nod and immediately turned to face the tree. Taking a few steps back, he started running...

...And launched himself at the tree only to somehow misjudge its placement and go soaring past it. There was the sound of twigs snapping, dry leaves crackling, and then a lot of swearing in the distance.

Seussi

Kaiyumi

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:12 pm
That was it. That completely did it. Whatever anger spurned by both embarrassment and lack of sleep quickly fled as Shaheen watched with a certain amount of amazement, Zhi's attempt at climbing a tree. Or lack of an attempt, as it were, since he seemed to think that running at it headlong and jumping was the best course of action. Her stern features melted away as her lips quickly twitched up into a smirk of amusement, her entire face lighting up at the sight.

And then she burst out laughing, keeled over, arms crossed under her ribs. She laughed so hard and loud that tears began forming at the corners of her eyes, tears that she didn't even bother to wipe away, and which began to trickled down her face even as she collapsed to her knees.

"That was brilliant." She gasped, finally shouting towards wherever he had landed in the bush between loud guffaws. "Your teacher was definitely right about you, Zhi."

More laughter. She was pretty sure she couldn't stop laughing if her life depended on it right now.

Kaiyumi
so amused.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:22 am
Despite--or perhaps because of--Shaheen's laughter, the swearing from within the trees only became increasingly more prominent as the conquest horseman struggled to straight himself up. In his little tumble, not only had he managed to tangle a variety of twigs and leaves in his hair, but he had also managed to wrap himself up in his own sleeves. He wriggled like a giant caterpillar on the forest floor, trying to free himself from his (unintentional) homemade straitjacket.

When that didn't work, he grudgingly proceeded to roll himself back to where Shaheen was, following the sound of her voice and her very subtle laughter.

"YES, YES, laugh it up, boob lady!" He scowled, staring up at her from the ground. "Would you mind giving me a hand now?"

He tried to ignore the short caws coming from the corrividus overhead. The last thing he needed was that damn thing laughing at him too!

Seussi
:C my horseman is so dumb, Seu

Kaiyumi

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out